Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-29-2016, 01:17 AM   #1
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Female 18f Human toilet

Hello, im asking for any and all dares you people can give me as a human toilet. Any dares that include scat, pee, vomit, or public bathrooms is accepted. I want all the dares I can get, I love playing with, tasting, and eating pee and poo. I will go into mens or womens restrooms and do any dares given to me, just dont go easy. In other words, Just leave any and all toilet related rules/dares here!

If possible, try not to include others!

Feel free to say hi! Im always looking for new friends!

Transgirl from Arizona

Likes: Anal, Oral, bathroom control (holding), Moderate Pain, Urethral play, Bondage, predicaments, forced orgasms, short term denial/earned orgasms, Hidden public, Omegle

Dislikes: Mundane tasks, rough anal, Toothpaste, Intense pain, corner time, poo/pee, clothing control, long term denial, risky public

Limits: Hotsauce, family, friends, dangerous or illegal, TPE, Full Public, Camera (For now)

Last edited by Kitii; 11-29-2016 at 01:25 AM.
Kitii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kitii for this post:
Old 11-29-2016, 02:01 AM   #2
MasterByRemote
getDare Sweetheart

Everyday go to a public mens toilet, strip, and then lick the urinals clean. Also lick every toilet seat clean.

If anyone walks in, over to be their toilet. You must also shit on the floor amd then lick it up before leaving.

Kik: iamnotjameshardy
Snapchat: masterbyremote
MasterByRemote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 04:32 AM   #3
morafal
Distinguished Member

Go to men's toilet , write on the paper New toilet and arrow that will point box where you
will be waiting naked to serve any guy that will
walk in. You need to give him blow and beg him to poss in your mouth. If he want to poo tell him to do it on your hands and eat it on his eyes. If he would like to cum you need to serve him. But you can only serve with your mouth no anal and pussy. Do it also with women toilet. Pick always the most popular toilets.
morafal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 06:04 AM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

You don't want easy dares it seems, so what about this one? Go to one of those blue public toilets where all the urine and faeces go into a big space/gap/hole. Lower yourself into this space and wait for someone to use the public toilet. Go a little to the left or right so they don't see you, if there's enough room for that. When the person sits down, you can just locate yourself right below them, so everything drops onto you. If they go standing (male), then just watch the stream splashing into the chemicals you sit in.

But I'm not sure if this is possible at your location because each country (and company) has its own (different) design for these public toilets. Some have a big space with blue chemicals where a human fits in (;ocation: The Netherlands), and others have their dirty hole completely sealed like a normal (indoor) toilet.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 07:25 AM   #5
bit

get into a male toilet in a club, get into a stall, listen the men outside peeing while u get naked, knee on the floor full of piss and start licking the seat clean with your hands playing with your pussy, edge before the seat is clean.
after u clean it, turn around facing the door of the stall, sit on the floor and pee at that direction, best if your pees get out from under the door. then use your panty to clean up your mess in the stall, put it back on with your slutty dress and leave the toilet.
bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 08:41 AM   #6
LilMonki

Carry a bowl with you in your purse/bag. Any time you need to use the bathroom in the next 48 hours, go to a stall and use the bowl. Eat/drink the contents of the bowl before licking it clean.

If thats too much to consume, then empty the bowl with your hands then lick your hands and the bowl clean

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 05:51 AM   #7
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Default Howdy

Make yourself a nice shit sandwich, take it to a public place like a food court, and eat it

Queenmistress's shit sandwich taster
Rachael's Sissy Slut
I pre-wash my mistress's panties and socks with my mouth for miss Mariell

Locked until: 8/8/17 436 days

Always looking for tasty new scat meals here

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Toilet4use is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 10:30 AM   #8
Moggetleam

Shit in a bowl and mix into a sticky paste with some piss, rub it thickly on your tits. Lick your hands clean. Now put your clothes on and go for a 2 mile run. You can not shower until you have orgasmed from pleasuring your arse with a condom full of frozen shit.
Moggetleam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 06:48 AM   #9
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

This is a new rule for you:

Monthly, you will eat shit straight out of an stranger man's ass. While he does that, you will be naked and laying on your back and you will plead to him to play with you while shitting. Playing includes petting, spanking, punching, pinching, spitting, even puking or whatever he pleases.

While he is shitting, you will be giving him a hand job, unless he has other plans.

When he is done, you will let him fuck you if he pleases.

Whenever this happens, you will write a full report back to this thread.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 06:50 AM   #10
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

It's been almost a month since the OP and I don't see any replies to any dares given.
So nah.... I'm not going to waste my time.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 06:54 AM   #11
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
It's been almost a month since the OP and I don't see any replies to any dares given.
So nah.... I'm not going to waste my time.
same here... seems the interest in doing them is definitely less big then getting them. Therefore - time not wasted.

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
MeisterRebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 06:56 AM   #12
nympholisa

Don't know if it has been posted already, but it was a dare I received a couple of days ago and loved! Gather all your morning piss and pour it in an empty apple juice bottle. Drink it up entirely somewhere public. Might be mild for you, but I loved it to bits

Dislikes: Anyone from my real life to find out, extreme pain, vomit, scat, messy, pics or vids (I want to remain as anonymous as possible)

Toys: I have a suction cup dildo, a nice buttplug and a remote controlled vibrator

Before you ask, no I don't have KIK haha
nympholisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 03:28 PM   #13
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Rule: You will only use piss (not water) to brush your teeth.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Old 12-24-2016, 06:26 AM   #14
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Prepare 30 small capacities. Shit on floor. Split it in 30 nearly equal pieces. Every 5 minutes brush your teeth with shit from one of capacities. You may clean mouth in 30 minutes after earing last piece of shit

Like to get: Easy teasing,
Hard limits to get: Friends, family, anything having long-term consequences.

Like to give: long dares, time-consuming dares, dare with dice and other random, creative dares, dares based on feedback, mental control making subs happy

Mind endurance counting challenge Boys vs. Girls
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 08:37 AM   #15
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

When you get up in the next morning... Take a cold shower, dry by evaporation (you may use a heater if the weather is cold... not if you are cold, though!), have an extra large breakfast of whatever you want but make sure you eat until one more bite will make you throw up.

Wait for 15 minutes and again eat until you are one bite away from puking. While you wait, you get a corner time naked and holding a coin to the wall with your nose. Keep your window open so they can see you from the street.

When the 15 minutes are up and you are done with your second breakfast, get in front of the same window and do a deepthroat for 1 hour starting after you've puked for the first time. Drink a litter of water and continue the deepthroat.

During this hour, do not count the time you are not actually deepthroating.

You will do this sitting on a chair, with your back arched back as much as possible and your head as much as possible too, and being fully exposed to the window in front of you, naked, legs and arms far apart.

When you puke, interrupt the deepthroat for a while so you don't die but continue with the deepthroat while you make sure you can breath, but no longer.

After your hour is up... You can do whatever you want the rest of the day... What you cannot do is clean yourself or even dry any part of your body until your next shower in next morning.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
human toilet, pee, poo, scat, toilet