Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-21-2016, 11:18 AM   #1
bedared

Default Elsa has a master III - Elsa nightmare continue

Elsa picked up the cell phone very fast and she answered to her master:
“Oh my God help me Master I am so afraid being naked in the night. Why I can`t find my clothes? Somebody took them. Please help me to arrive home or my mother will kill me if she knows what I am doing”.

“Elsa calm down. Your clothes were taken by the girl. You just didn`t believe that being fucked will be the only task you have to complete this night? The hardest dare for you will be to walk the entire city pussy naked trying to hide yourself by the ravenously looks of the people. Every night your city is crossed by six thousand people. It will be impossible for you to hide by all those eyes. But you must try to hide yourself as much as possible. Ok, good night walk to your home. When you will arrive home, you will find your clothes on your dumpster”.

“Oh no, please Master don`t do this to me. I will promise to be a good girl”.
“Elsa, do not waste your time. It will be much harder for you to get home pussy naked if the sun will rise. You don`t have much time to argue.”

Elsa remembered that two years ago she was with his friend nearby that forest. She knew that it is a shortcut through the woods that could lead her closer to her house. The problem was that the shortcut will take her directly through the middle of the city. But she couldn`t afford to travel with the bus or to the take the long way being pussy naked. The long way would mean to run three mile pussy naked in the lights of any car which could pass over the road.

So Elsa was forced by the situation to take the short path hopping that the middle of the city will not be too much crowed. She ran pussy naked with her nipples on the wind trying to arrive on the path. The forest was dark and she must pay attention to the thistles on her way that could harm her skin. When she arrived to the path she heard some man voices and she desperately tried to hid her nakedness from their eyes. She was hidden herself in a thicket not to be seen and she desperately picked up the phone and called her master.
To her astonishment he answered her phone.

“Hi, Elsa what are you doing there naked?”

“Master, please you must listen to me. I am stuck in the woods nearby a path where two young man are arguing one each other. Please talk to the girl to give my clothes back here. I think that it`s enough.”

“Elsa, you are such a fucking whore. You don`t tell me where is enough or not. I am the leader here. You know that under no circumstances you will receive your clothes back. But because I have a big heart I will make you an offer. I will close the phone call now and you will call me in 15 minutes.”
“No, Master please. Oh my God, help me please”.

The phone call was interrupted and the minutes passed very hard. Elsa was looking to the phone clock every minute and she became desperate every time she heard a noise, a whisper or something nearby her place.
After 15 minutes that seems to be an eternity she called back to her master and she was desperate waiting to receive the offer.

“Ok, Elsa look we know where you are now. I send the girl who makes you have the most powerful orgasm in your entire life to let nearby you a pair of underwear. You must look for it, you have to discover it, so be a good Girl and do not make big noise.”

Elsa was desperately trying to find around it the underwear but she couldn`t find it. She was seeking desperately all around but she gave up and call back : “sorry, I can`t find it, please tell me where it is”.

“Elsa you are so rude tonight. Well I will give you a clue but only if you beg me to do it.”

Elsa was getting in her knees and she became begging her Master “Please Master, I am begging you to help me find the underwear”.

“Ok Elsa I will help you but only if you will do something for me. Ok?”
“Oh my God Master. I will do anything for you”.

“Ok, that`s good. I want you to close our conversation. I will give you a video call to see you are doing what I am telling you. Then you must put the phone I front of you to have a clear view of your body, then you start rubbing your clit very slowly. I want you to see while you are playing with your pussy.”

“But Master???”

“You are not in the position to argue with me”.

The conversation was closed and Elsa was expecting for her torment to begin. In a few seconds she received a video call. Elsa responded scared.

Will continue
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to bedared for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk