Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-21-2016, 08:46 AM   #1
LiamTheGreat69
getDare Sweetheart

Default Battle of the kinkland (roleplay game)

Story: the king of the kinkland, was a loved ruler by all. One faithful night, the ruler of the east challenged the king to the fight to the death, the victor would be the (new) king of the kinkland. The fight lasted long, but it all ended when the ruler of the east, used dark magic at his favour. Striking down the king. Everyone was outraged by this, and became the most wanted person in the kinkland. So this ruler decided to make an army to defend himself. The ruler of the south was still mad about the fallen king. And made an army, with help from the west ruler. East ruler was shocked about this, so the ruler of the north made his/her army and joined forces with the east, the ruler of the centre decided to stay out of this, and become neutral. Today the armies are called, Stormwarriors (east and north) and the grand empire (south and west)

The aim of this game is to liberate Kinkland, take out the defence, attack the main city, Capture any prisoners, and torture them. Two army's are fighting for this land. The Stormwarriors and the Grand Empire, both have unique and ranks. The higher the rank, the least likely you'll get captured

Ranks:
Recruit- the rank that everyone gets when you first join, the Recruits cannot give orders, or receive them, you will go through training before you can join as a solider, however you can still be captured by the enemy, and tortured and your training will be put on hold until you are free (3 day rank)

Stormwarriors
newblood- the rank that everyone gets in the Stormwarriors, unlike the recruit you can receive orders from the higher ranks, but you still cannot give orders (2 week rank)
Coldblood- if you survived long enough, you gain the Coldblood rank, you can give out 1 order a day, you can still receive orders from the higher ranks (1 month rank)
Warmblood- congrats you survived a month and 2 weeks, that gives you the power to give out 3 orders a day, you still receive orders from higher ranks
Hotblood- you survived many battles, and trusted by your ruler, you can give out 5 orders a day and can still can be given orders by the ruler, you'll also be the rulers voice (only one hotblood is allowed)

Private- the rank that everyone gets in the Grand Empire, unlike the recruit you can receive orders from the higher ranks, but you still cannot give orders (2 week rank)
Corporal- if you survived long enough, you gain the Corporal rank, you can give out 1 order a day, you can still receive orders from the higher ranks (1 month rank)
Inquisitor- congrats you survived a month and 2 weeks, that gives you the power to give out 3 orders a day, you still receive orders from higher ranks
Grand Inquisitor- you survived many battles, and trusted by your ruler, you can give out 5 orders a day and can still be given orders by the ruler, you'll also be the rulers voice (only one Grand Inquisitor is allowed)

Ruler: the rulers control their army, they can give out 10 orders and cannot receive orders, they can pm the gamemaster on what they plan to do for attack/defence

Gamemaster: this will be me of course, i decide what happens to kinkland with the help with a small game of chance, I also deside what happens after every battle

Orders: orders are task that you are given to do, basically it's your likes

Torture: this is were you are given endless tasks to do against your own will, so you'll be a sub and they'll be the dom, until you're rescued

End-game: when a ruler is defeated, also is the army, everyone in that army will be given a punishment to completed, the victors will just sit back and watch

To make this easier, I'll be using kik for this, I'll be accepting 98 players max and 12 players min

To join: message me on kik (LiamTheGreat69_) tell me what side you're on, the role you want (the role you want isn't guaranteed after the first 8) and your getdare name
Toys: none

M Switch (Sub)

I want a mistress

Bdsm test:
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7587304

My girl name is Sara
Pm me for kik (unless you’re a guy, I’m getting sick of guys pming me for dominating)

LiamTheGreat69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk