Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-06-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
Shuchan
getDare Ladder

Joystick Limitless truths few limits dares

15/m home alone tord me! I will answer and truths so fire away! And have very little limits as you can see. Thx, shuchan

Likes:manipulation, Femdom/Masters,Bondage,ice,orgasm control, mild pain, spanking, puppy/Kitty play, sexual conditioning
Limits:cutting/bleeding, excessive pain, other people, public, illegal, inserting in urethra, irritants, permanent
punish me,dare me,pm me,but no pics unless I say so
Shuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #2
jason21629

Default Truth

Where is the strangest, most exciting play you have played with yourself?
Old 04-06-2010, 01:32 PM   #3
Shuchan
getDare Ladder

Play or way? Way would be by putting an ice filled condom up my ass and jacking off, and plays are usually performed on a stage in front of an audience. I do that to and would have to say requiem by Jack thorton.

Likes:manipulation, Femdom/Masters,Bondage,ice,orgasm control, mild pain, spanking, puppy/Kitty play, sexual conditioning
Limits:cutting/bleeding, excessive pain, other people, public, illegal, inserting in urethra, irritants, permanent
Old 04-06-2010, 01:41 PM   #4
Bubblegum
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuchan View Post
Play or way? Way would be by putting an ice filled condom up my ass and jacking off, and plays are usually performed on a stage in front of an audience. I do that to and would have to say requiem by Jack thorton.
Lol, classic. Just for that I'll give you a truth erm...

Are you part of an acting group?
Do you enjoy sports? Any specifically?
What star sign are you? Do the things aplly to you (for example I am aries: born leader who hates loosing but I think I am only the seccond of those two things)?
How did you choose you getDare name?
Does this look like a penguin <(")? Can you do a better animal?

I ADOPTED EEVEE
ADOPT A POKEMON HERE!

FOURTEEN|FEMALE|ENGLAND

Bubblegum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:32 PM   #5
Shuchan
getDare Ladder

thanks guys, going good but id love some more!
Are you part of an acting group? yep, two! one is putting on beauty and the beast (im the clock!) and the other is putting on requiem and a show called the meetengs of marvolus minds.
Do you enjoy sports? not in general. well that would be a lie its the homophobic and prejudice jocks I don't enjoy
Any specifically? baseball and cricket, though here in canada we play neither
What star sign are you? Sagatarius
Do the things aplly to you (for example I am aries: born leader who hates loosing but I think I am only the seccond of those two things)? This is the first time I have ever looked at my star sign character traits and it told me this: Restless energy and the need for personal independence. experts at adapting to the culture or climate of their immediate environment. Always ready to travel for business or pleasure (and sometimes because of an overwhelming urge to escape) Sagittarians are all too willing to break free of the confinements of responsibility and work.
All of the above is frightfully true to my personallity, but I secretly like being denyed the above (masocistic streak)
How did you choose you getDare name? its based of a japanesse anime called gravitation. that is the main characters nickname and he reminds me of myself
Does this look like a penguin <(")? yess siree it does, especially if put in facebook chat. (it becomes a cartoon version)
Can you do a better animal? this is mine: (^^^) shark attack!!!! (also works in facebook) what do you think?
thanks for the truths, keep the tords coming!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, home alone, limitless, tord, truth