Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-24-2016, 04:55 AM   #1
Yours.2.Use

Default Yours.2.Use

I need to be punished in a severe way, Sir. I am defiant; I have a bad attitude. I didn't go to work today, just because I didn't feel like going. I am selfish, and I definitely need taught a lesson with a strict punishment and a very long spanking that a friend will administer at your request.

I have a hairbrush, wooden spoon, extension cord, belt, and I have a willow tree in my back yard that is readily available for switches to be cut.
I also have soap to wash out my disgusting mouth and binder clips for my nipples and clit (the smaller ones)....

I also think I should be given tasks to complete each day for the rest of November along with a very long grounding from most fun things.

So, please...punish me?
Likes: spanking on pussy and ass with harsh implements, being degraded, being grounded, mouth soaping, corner time (kneeling on rice or standing), spanked until I'm begging, nipple and clit clamps, butt plugs, vibrators and dildos, pussy and clit torture

Spanking Implements I Have: belt, wooden spoon, switches, extension cord, paddle, riding crop

Dislikes: public, illegal, bodily fluids, incest, permanent marking, pictures and videos
Yours.2.Use is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 05:14 AM   #2
Double Dragon

You phone in sick for work, Sir must punish you. Get some hot sauce and rub into your pussy, then use your binder clips, one on each nipple, one on your clit.
next put lots of rice in your socks, put them on, put some shoes and walk around the room you are in. Let Sir know how you get on, do well Sir well punish you some more.
Double Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 05:19 AM   #3
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

How long was your shift meant to me? If it was 5 hours, you deserve 5 hours of pain from a binder clip. You can move the clip between each nipple and your clit, but each move means 10 spanks against the body part you removed the the clip from.
Old 11-25-2016, 08:56 PM   #4
Yours.2.Use

Thank you both for these punishments. I'm going to be in a fuck ton of pain. And my shift was 16 hours.....
Likes: spanking on pussy and ass with harsh implements, being degraded, being grounded, mouth soaping, corner time (kneeling on rice or standing), spanked until I'm begging, nipple and clit clamps, butt plugs, vibrators and dildos, pussy and clit torture

Spanking Implements I Have: belt, wooden spoon, switches, extension cord, paddle, riding crop

Dislikes: public, illegal, bodily fluids, incest, permanent marking, pictures and videos
Yours.2.Use is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk