Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-22-2016, 10:00 AM   #1
omega-bitch

Female Exploring my "little" side?

Since both of my two other active threads can't be started until Friday (That's when I work next, and my cousin will be settled in) I thought I'd open something that isn't as time sensitive

I have recently come to terms with the fact that as a sub, I am a little. Specifically 5/6 years old in terms of being a little. I want some dares/tasks to do that help me explore this side of myself more

-I can't buy things as of yet, if/when that changes I'll say something
-My "little" clothing should be subtle, but you may give tasks involving dress
-My girlfriend knows about this side, however she is not very much of a "Mommy" dom. She does take care of me the best she can though (dressing me when she is feeling more dominate, giving me rules, feeding me, etc). Dares can involve her in that it can be suggestions from me to her. She does NOT know about my gD and willnot know
-I'm not always in subspace. Please keep this in mind
-Reports will be in my subspace language, but only reports
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
Limit: Poop, chastity, face pics, vid, needles, bondage, animals
No toys, basic household objects
Send PM "Hold it" and I will not piss for 1 hour
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
omega-bitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
age play, ddlg, little girl