Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-04-2016, 05:17 AM   #1
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

World Dares for Holidays/Hotel/Beach next week :)

Hello guys,

i'm going on holydays to spain on friday for a few days. I haven't made that much plans for my free time there, so i might do some dares - So please help me out with a few dares

I have a room for myself with a balcony and a bathroom. I don't know how good i'm visible when in my room or on the balcony.

The hotel has a pool and a water-slide outside. As far as i know there isn't an indoorpool or anything like a fitness-room inside... But it has a terrace on the roof.

It's very close to the beach (less then 100m).

You can see my limits and likes in my signature.
As you can see i'd like to push my public-limit, so you might give me dares for this
But please don't include any strangers on purpose. I like the risk of being seen - but i don't want to be seen on purpose (and i never was seen doing dares before...)

I will report back about all dares i did here. I might do some pic-proofs but i'll just do it if i feel like doing it and if it's possible for me. So don't ask for them - I'll ask you

Just ask if you have any other questions

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 05:26 AM   #2
Sophiaa
Distinguished Member

1. Order a pizza at least once on your holiday and drop a towel or simply answer the door nude, apologise for the inconvenience.
2. Leave your curtains open all the time so anyone from the outside can see in.
3. You must roll a dice every day, 1-3 = no underwear, 4-6 = underwear for the rest of the day, whenever you're not in your room.
4. Whenever you go swimming or in the pool, you can't wear any underwear or anything else underneath your swimming outfit. People could see the bulge?
5. The most obvious, it's quite hot in Spain most of the time, you have to be nude whenever you're inside your room.

Reports for any you do would be appreciated!

Currently denied until September 2nd, 2017.

PM Dares.
Likes/Dislikes/Limits.

Tumblr: sophiaagdxo Feel free to share my pictures around and expose me further.
Sophiaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 06:27 AM   #3
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiaa View Post
1. Order a pizza at least once on your holiday and drop a towel or simply answer the door nude, apologise for the inconvenience.
3. You must roll a dice every day, 1-3 = no underwear, 4-6 = underwear for the rest of the day, whenever you're not in your room.
4. Whenever you go swimming or in the pool, you can't wear any underwear or anything else underneath your swimming outfit. People could see the bulge?
5. The most obvious, it's quite hot in Spain most of the time, you have to be nude whenever you're inside your room.

1) not sure if i'll do this one... I don't want to include other people on purpose... we'll see

2) I think that's no problem. Will do this one.

3) Will do this one, too. I usualy don't like to get without underwear, but i'll try it again.

4) That's the easyest one - do people actually wear underwear under their swimming-clothes? I don't^^

5) oh... no #2 becomes more interesting... But i'll try (and now i'm hoping i don't have a room in the first or 2nd floor )

Will post Report here when done (or maybe when i'm there - don't know how good i can use the internet there)

PM-Dares

[/center]
Old 09-04-2016, 07:18 AM   #4
Sophiaa
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leuler View Post
1) not sure if i'll do this one... I don't want to include other people on purpose... we'll see

2) I think that's no problem. Will do this one.

3) Will do this one, too. I usualy don't like to get without underwear, but i'll try it again.

4) That's the easyest one - do people actually wear underwear under their swimming-clothes? I don't^^

5) oh... no #2 becomes more interesting... But i'll try (and now i'm hoping i don't have a room in the first or 2nd floor )

Will post Report here when done (or maybe when i'm there - don't know how good i can use the internet there)
Of course #2 gets more interesting! Leaving the curtains open wouldn't be fun otherwise. And as for #1, you don't have to involve them. You can make it out as if you just had a shower and accidentally dropped the towel etc, it's up to you though, you don't have to do it. x

Currently denied until September 2nd, 2017.

PM Dares.
Likes/Dislikes/Limits.

Tumblr: sophiaagdxo Feel free to share my pictures around and expose me further.
Sophiaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 08:11 AM   #5
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Of course #2 gets more interesting! Leaving the curtains open wouldn't be fun otherwise. And as for #1, you don't have to involve them. You can make it out as if you just had a shower and accidentally dropped the towel etc, it's up to you though, you don't have to do it. x
Hm, we'll see if i can push me to do it... as i said before: I was never seen doing a dare. And if i do this dare i would be definitively be seen - would more like dares where there is "just" a risk

And just to be sure for #5: The balcony is not inside my room, right?

Anybody else has a dare for me? Maybe at the beach, the pool etc...?
Holyday will start this friday

PM-Dares

[/center]
Old 09-06-2016, 10:55 PM   #6
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Nobody?

A few more dares would be nice

PM-Dares

[/center]
Old 09-08-2016, 08:36 AM   #7
LilMissMaddie
Distinguished Member

I have one simple dare for you. You need to cum 5+ times on your trip. But you cannot cum in the same place twice. So if you cum on the balcony, no more balcony, etc

Likes:edging, masturbation, nudity, clothing control, anal, partial/hidden public, insertion.
Okay: ice, friends (if they are unaware)
Dislikes: toothpaste, wedgies, pegs
Limits: pain, piss/scat, diapers, pics/cam, blood, extreme public, bondage

Toys: bullet vibe, buttplug and 6" dildo
kik and webcam are not available, sorry :T
LilMissMaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 08:51 AM   #8
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissMaddie View Post
I have one simple dare for you. You need to cum 5+ times on your trip. But you cannot cum in the same place twice. So if you cum on the balcony, no more balcony, etc
Thx

That sounds interesting... So i can just cum once in privat (my room) and once semi-private (balcony) and then it'll be public o.0
That's realy a dare for me to cum 3 times in public... but i'll try and report back!

Thx for the dare

PM-Dares

[/center]
Old 09-09-2016, 10:22 PM   #9
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Ok, i arrived yesterday and here's the first part of my report:

Quote:

2) Curtains are open, except at night. Wasn't possible to sleep when they're open. There is to much light outside. But i don't think i'm visible at all if in Bed, so it doesn't realy matter.

3) I weren't without underwear for a long time, so yesterday i just tried it a little bit without dice. Went to Dinner without and to a bar to watch a football-game. I think it's ok, but not for a long time. It's pretty warm here, so i'll sweat a lot when not "just sitting" (as in the bar). So for longer trips i'll always wear underwear. To make it even: If i think it's possible to go without (like the meals etc) i'll go without if i roll 1-4 instead of 1-3 (and i'll roll for each time, not for the whole day.)
And i just rolled "1" for breakfast... so no underwear :-/

4) wasn't swimming yet. I think i'll do today!

5) Usualy naked in my room. Just on the balcony not always. I'm in the 7th floor and i'm very visible on the balcony (the balustrade is made of glass... no cover at all ). I'll be naked there if i feel like "it's possible"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissMaddie View Post
I cummed once yesterday before i went to bed in my room. And now i realize: I can't cum there agai :-O
I had in mind just to cum in 5 different locations, but that's much harder... Hope there will no be wired interferences with the "no underwear" dare when i'm horny... Would be kinda embarrassing to have a visible booner...

But i already thought about a few more locations: My balcony, my bathroom, the sunroof (on top of the hotel), the ocean (does it coun't if i do it in the ocean in another village? It would be the same ocean... but kind of different location )

Will keep doing the dares

Any other dares i can do?

PM-Dares

[/center]

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beach, dares, holiday, hotel