Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-27-2016, 05:20 PM   #1
hicklmire

Default Plug me, fuck me, whip me and dress me up.

Decide what I do for the rest of the weekend and this upcoming week and following weekend. You have complete control, and next weekend I will be traveling to a female friends house so I will accept dares as I travel and when I get there, be cruel
hicklmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 05:23 PM   #2
katemex

Do you have toys , female cloths ?

If you think I should be punished - send me a punishment.

punishment: edging, a2m, spanking
limits: blood, scat, public, social suicide, pics

Toys: dildo, blindfold, buttplug, 2 vibes
katemex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 05:23 PM   #3
DannyMaster

What underwear do you have?

Likes: Bondage, Edging, Muscular/Atheltic, Groups , Nippleplay, CBT, strip games.

Dislikes/Limits: Anal, Spanking, crossdressing, scat, poop, pee, family, showing face, blood.

Capturing the Jocks, two swimmers capture two straight quarterbacks from their college's team
DannyMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 05:28 PM   #4
hicklmire

I have a variety of toys described in my blog and a lot of clothing

In terms on underwear I have mostly thongs and a couple crotch less panties
Old 08-27-2016, 05:31 PM   #5
DannyMaster

Alright, you're going for a walk. Plug yourself and put on a pair of nipple clamps. Put on your tightest underwear and dress normally over it all. Walk to a shop at least 500m or 0.3 miles, buy something, and go home again. If you want it more extreme I can do that too, just say it.

Likes: Bondage, Edging, Muscular/Atheltic, Groups , Nippleplay, CBT, strip games.

Dislikes/Limits: Anal, Spanking, crossdressing, scat, poop, pee, family, showing face, blood.

Capturing the Jocks, two swimmers capture two straight quarterbacks from their college's team
Old 08-27-2016, 05:33 PM   #6
hicklmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyMaster View Post
Alright, you're going for a walk. Plug yourself and put on a pair of nipple clamps. Put on your tightest underwear and dress normally over it all. Walk to a shop at least 500m or 0.3 miles, buy something, and go home again. If you want it more extreme I can do that too, just say it.
You can make it more extreme, also please be clear if I may use Lube and if so if I may use toothpaste, hot sauce or regular lube for my plugs
Old 08-27-2016, 05:42 PM   #7
DannyMaster

Alright, it's going to be a little more complicated then. Tie rope around your shoulders so it essentially becomes a bulldog harness around your back, perhaps around each shoulder, and then forming an x around your back, then put in the anal hook, and tie it tightly to that harness, not so tight that you're bending backwards, but as tight as it can be while standing normally.

And now that you so nicely suggested it, use hot sauce as lube. And tie some shoelace or similar around your cock, and then tie that to the nipple clamp chain. I suggest you wear a hoodie to cover the outline as much as possible. I'm all for some picture proof in various states on undress too btw .

EDIT: Oh, and get yourself hard JUST before you leave the door. And now that you're using a hook, you won't need underwear to keep the hook in, so just skip that alltogether.

Old 08-27-2016, 05:45 PM   #8
hicklmire

Quote:
Alright, it's going to be a little more complicated then. Tie rope around your shoulders so it essentially becomes a bulldog harness around your back, perhaps around each shoulder, and then forming an x around your back, then put in the anal hook, and tie it tightly to that harness, not so tight that you're bending backwards, but as tight as it can be while standing normally.

And now that you so nicely suggested it, use hot sauce as lube. And tie some shoelace or similar around your cock, and then tie that to the nipple clamp chain. I suggest you wear a hoodie to cover the outline as much as possible. I'm all for some picture proof in various states on undress too btw .

EDIT: Oh, and get yourself hard JUST before you leave the door. And now that you're using a hook, you won't need underwear to keep the hook in, so just skip that alltogether.

Thank you for spicing it up sir, pun intended with the hot sauce. Pm me with your kik and I will send photos

Also sir would you prefer my cock to be tied or my balls, also would you prefer my balls to be tied and spread or ties together?

Last edited by hicklmire; 08-27-2016 at 05:49 PM.
Old 08-27-2016, 06:03 PM   #9
DannyMaster

Tie the cock, spread the balls.

Old 08-27-2016, 06:05 PM   #10
hicklmire

Quote:
Tie the cock, spread the balls.

Thank you sir, I am looking forward to it
Old 08-27-2016, 06:17 PM   #11
DannyMaster

For the rest of the week you'll be wearing thongs, unless someone else gives you a dare without underwear. You'll begin each day by cooling down with 5 ice cubes in your ass, and wedgie yourself until they've melted. Once they've melted you'll cover your buttplug in toothpaste and leave it in for the rest of they day.

Old 08-27-2016, 06:22 PM   #12
hicklmire

Quote:
For the rest of the week you'll be wearing thongs, unless someone else gives you a dare without underwear. You'll begin each day by cooling down with 5 ice cubes in your ass, and wedgie yourself until they've melted. Once they've melted you'll cover your buttplug in toothpaste and leave it in for the rest of they day.

Yes sir, thank you sir

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare slave, dare slut, fuck me, slut