Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 08-21-2016, 07:31 PM   #1
Dylan_Kworth

Default Sexy Tumblr Blog

I have a tumblr and i need some more ideas on what to post. Right now i only have pictures of me in my underwear, but it could be much more. If you want to check it out and comment some ideas, here's the link to it. I will post anything that I can do that you send.

http://boomshock56.tumblr.com/

Last edited by Dylan_Kworth; 08-21-2016 at 07:33 PM.
Dylan_Kworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 08:28 PM   #2
harddump
Distinguished Member

Clitfart would like to see you peeing through those undies, maybe standing in the shower but preferably outdoors. Clitfart would also like to see how red you can get your ass cheeks by spanking using a wet pair of briefs/shorts. Clitfart guesses that you are probably not into scat, but what if you stuffed a pair of socks to make it look like you pooped in your undies?
harddump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 02:39 PM   #3
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Hey Dylan. I just wanted to say I enjoyed your blog. It was very sexy. I especially liked the thong Thursdays.

As far as suggestions go, I would love to see a thong Thursday with a front and back picture (boner in front is always sexy). I always prefer pics with face, but totally understand not everyone wants to do that.

Anyway thanks for a sexy blog!

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk