Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-11-2013, 08:17 PM   #1
ExtremeMaster33

Default Punishment Cards (M/F)

I thought up of a good card punishment/game that will really test your limits and how much you are willing to push yourself. It leads you on and you will never know when you are going to be able to cum/orgasm. The game can be played alone, online or in real life. Please don’t forget to read the extras at the bottom

Materials:

54 card deck with jokers (make a red mark on one of the jokers so you can make out a diffrence between them)

Also an object that is the same size as a dick or a marker if you cant find an object.

Basic Rules for each version:

Each card is the value shown on the card except for face cards and jokers they are described below

Aces are worth 1

To make this dare harder double the number on the card except face cards and jokers and for extreme triple the values.

If playing by yourself:

You are do the whole deck

Roll die to set a time limit that will be on it:

1 = 1 hour
2= 2 hours
3= 1 hours
4= 2 hours
5= 1 hours
6= 2 hours

If you do not finish whole deck in time limit redo the whole dare again tomorrow until you get it

Male Version:

Hearts = Slap balls as hard as you can the amount stated

Diamonds = Twist Nipples to 90 degrees (do amount for both nipples and twist to 180 degrees for extreme)

Spades = Stroke cock the amount stated and multiplied by ten (NO CUMMING)

Clubs = Finger Ass with two fingers (Roll a die and mulitply it by amount on card)

Jacks = Repeat last card

Queen = Discard the next card completely

King = Double the next card

If you get a king twice in a row it become quadrupled

Jokers = Joker with red mark means repeat last two cards and regular joker you may CUM

If you get cum card game is over but if you cum with out permission put all cards back repeat game

Female Version

Hearts = Slap pussy(clit) as hard as you can the amount stated

Diamonds = Twist Nipples to 90 degrees (do amount for both nipples and twist to 180 degrees for extreme)

Spades = Finger pussy the amount stated and multiplied by ten with three fingers (NO ORGASMS) (amount measured in seconds)

Clubs = Finger Ass with two fingers (Roll a die and mulitply it by amount on card)

Jacks = Repeat last card

Jokers = Joker with red mark means repeat last two cards and regular joker you may have an ORGASM

If you get orgasm card game is over but if you orgasm with out permission put all cards back repeat game

Online Version and Real Life:

All rules apply as above

If male do male version if female do female version

Online:

Set a punishment for the loser before u start

One person will have the deck and flip it for the other person and will draw for themselves

The first person to get cum card win

In real life:

Pass deck around the room and each person will draw their own card

To make this more interesting the person on the left will complete the task on your body that you drew

Say you drew a six of hearts the person to the left will slap you in the pussy/balls six times or more if you are playing double or triple.

Extras:

You can make changes to any part of the dare but please post below the changes made so I can make a better card game with everyone’s changes

Also comment how the dare went the first time and the hardest thing you had to do during the game

Thank you
Extrememaster33

Dislike Anal, Family and friends, piss and scat

ill be anyones dare slave, just pm me

Teased by girls edges completed 10/350

Last edited by ExtremeMaster33; 05-12-2013 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Changed a task for a the clubs suit and jokers task changed
ExtremeMaster33 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to ExtremeMaster33 for this post:
Old 05-11-2013, 08:39 PM   #2
kira56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeMaster33 View Post
I thought up of a good card punishment/game that will really test your limits and how much you are willing to push yourself. The game can be played alone online or in real life. Please don’t forget to read the extras at the bottom

Materials:

54 card deck with jokers

Also an object that is the same size as a dick or a marker if you cant find an object.

Basic Rules for each version:

Each card is the value shown on the card except for face cards and jokers they are described below

Aces are worth 1

To make this dare harder double the number on the card except face cards and jokers and for extreme triple the values.

If playing by yourself:

You are do the whole deck

Roll die to set a time limit that will be on it:

1 = 1 hour
2= 2 hours
3= 3 hours
4=4 hours
5=5 hours
6=6 hours

If you do not finish whole deck in time limit redo the whole dare again tomorrow until you get it

Male Version:

Hearts = Slap balls as hard as you can the amount stated

Spades = Stroke cock the amount stated and multiplied by ten (NO CUMMING)

Clubs = Deep throat object amount of times (MUST GAG EACH TIME FOR IT TO COUNT)

Jacks = Repeat last card

Jokers = Repeat last two cards

Female Version

Hearts = Slap pussy(clit) as hard as you can the amount stated

Spades = Finger ass or pussy the amount stated and multiplied by ten with three fingers (NO ORGASMS) (amount measured in seconds)

Clubs = Deep throat object amount of times (MUST GAG EACH TIME FOR IT TO COUNT)

Jacks = Repeat last card

Jokers = Repeat last two cards

Online Version and Real Life:

All rules apply as above

If male do male version if female do female version

Online:

One person will have the deck and flip it for the other person and will draw for themselves

In real life:

Pass deck around the room and each person will draw their own card

To make this more interesting the person on the left will complete the task on your body that you drew

Say you drew a six of hearts the person to the left will slap you in the pussy/balls six times or more if you are playing double or triple.

Extras:

You can make changes to any part of the dare but please post below the changes made so I can make a better card game with everyone’s changes

Also comment how the dare went the first time and the hardest thing you had to do during the game

Thank you
Extrememaster33
i will play, email me on gd if u will play
kira56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
ExtremeMaster33

If you would like to play with me pm me here on getdare and add me on Skype at extrememaster33

Old 05-19-2013, 11:43 AM   #4
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

This quite honestly is one of my favorite dares I've seen on here in quite some time, I will be trying it out.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:50 PM   #5
sachaboris

Default Report of the game

done this afternoon and very fun to play! I didn't finish my deck in time (only 1 hour) because the ball slap is very hard for me, i'm not used to. I will re-try the next time I will be home alone. Next time i will try to be more fast to finish the deck. Actually i have my balls very painful and my nipples more red than usual. I have to admit that you are sadistic. but I enjoyed during the game to complete the task for 10 of diamond and then 9 of diamond and then J of club! my nipples loved you!

Like: kik, cockring, tie balls, night in wedgie, tickle, clothespins, chance (dice/cards/lottery), ass fingering, denial/forced orgasms, commando, handwriting.

Limits: face pics, video, other people, public, anal, mild and hard cbt, fisting, scat, poop, blood, pain, diapers, ice, wax, messy, crossdressing, workout.

if you want to play, just contact me with DM
sachaboris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 06:43 AM   #6
ExtremeMaster33

Hope more people try this card game or suggestions to make it more enjoyable

Old 05-26-2015, 08:42 PM   #7
LovelyWhore
getDare Sweetheart

Really cool idea. I will definitely be playing soon.
it likes: Pain, Humiliation, Control, Clothespins, Degradation
it dislikes: Anal, Pee
it's limits are: Family, Friends, Public, Illegal, Scarification, Webcam/Video chat, Scat, Piercings

If you find a typo in any post it has made, or it referring to itself as anything except "it" send it a link to the page and a proper punishment!
LovelyWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 08:49 AM   #8
Secretjaffaman
Baby Member

Award Star Clubs Exchange

Just started this recently and everything is a little too extreme for me but this is perfect. The only thing I'm going to change is the Clubs as I don't feel comfortable putting things in my ass. I think I will exchange it for the amounts of spanks I have to deliver, not played it yet but I am expecting a good game while I'm home alone a couple hours .

Thanks
Secretjaffaman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cards, deepthroat, jerking off, nipples, punishment