Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-24-2007, 08:21 AM   #31
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

The paragraph style makes it much easier to read and more enjoyable. Glad to see your learning!

Keep this story up. It's really good.
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:37 PM   #32
Bored
Distinguished Member

thanks for the comment and yeah i might eventually go through and edit all of the entries.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 10:22 PM   #33
Bored
Distinguished Member

Default part 14

here is the next part hope you all like it tonights is too parts long.

So I keep running as long as I can. And it does make me feel better inside but not out. Because my feet are really starting to hurt. But I make it back to the street I started at so I keep walking. And after a few more cars and about 10 more minutes of walking a finally get to another 4 way stop and I decide that I will follow the directions yet again.

So I start walking and the usual car drives by every so often and I am getting less and less worried every time. I just want to get back to the house and after about 5 minutes of walking I get to another small park. And I figure this must be it. So I go toward the back and get to a fence and I walk along the fence and then I see a green cup leaning against the fence so I look around and I don’t see anyone. So I start to jack off and about 2 minutes into it I see 2 teenage girls walking into the park and I don’t really worry because I have hidden my self pretty well and so I continue. but then they are walking strait toward me but I know they don’t see me. And I start to get turned on. And so I am about to reach my climax but in order to jack off in the cup I have to get up on my knees. And I can’t do that. So I stop and I wait. But the girls are heading right for me still. But I can’t move because it is easier to see movement. So I just stay there.

And then the girls stop right infront of the bushes I am behind and start talking. They are talking about one of their ex-boyfriends. So I try and stay as silent as possible. But then my hand slips off the branch I had it on. And I make a big noise and move the bushes. Then I hear a scream. And one of the girls looks over the bushes. “what the hell?” she yells. And her other friend comes over and looks behind the bush too. “what are you doing back her naked?” they ask. “well um, err… ahh…” I cant think of what to say to explain why I am here. so I say “well my friends are playing a joke on me. A very mean joke.” “and what is the joke?” they ask. “well I am supposed to find my way back to my friends house. See here are the directions.” I hand them they directions. “and I one more of the directions is wrong” I say. “well and what do you have there?” and they point to the bag I am carring. “oh nothing.” I lie. “well if you don’t want to tell us then we don’t have to give you back the directions” they say and start to walk backwards out into the middle of the park. And I start to go after them but I remember that I am naked.

“Wait I need that!” I yelled. Then come and get it. And having no choice but to go out and get it I get up and step out of the bushes and I see them stair at my dick. I walk up to them and grab the note.
“well you must really want that. Well we can tell you the mistakes on that” they say. “oh really? Ok thanks.” “I said we can not will. You have to do something for us first.” “What do you want?” I ask. “well, first tell me your name.” “Sean.” “ok Sean I’m Ashley, and this is Kate. First show us what is in that bag of yours.” I hesitate but I grab the dildo and pull it out of the bag.

“oh and why do you have that?” “well err… ummm…” I can’t think of what to say so I decide to say the truth. “my friend is holding pictures of me so I have to be her slave. And well I was supposed to get my way back to her house with this up my butt. But I took it out.” “Oh so your cheating?” “Well yes.” “Oh ok well for the first thing I believe you have a task to do as it says on the back of that paper. So you will do it in front of us.”
Old 07-25-2007, 10:23 PM   #34
Bored
Distinguished Member

Default part 15

Just then I start to get hard again. “oh look Ashley he likes the idea.” Well they have already seen me naked and they can help me. So I go back to the bushes and grab the cup and start to wrank out in the open in front of 2 hot girls. Then I am about to cum so I get the sup ready and cum in the cup. Then after I am done I put the cup up against the fence where I found it.

“Ok now what?” I ask. “Well I don’t know about Ashley but since my boy friend left me I have been honey” Kate says. “Yeah I haven’t had a blowjob in about a year” Says Ashley. “Ok so you are to give us both blowjobs but not here it is to open there is a group of trees a little was down that way” and Kate points down the road I have to go down. “Oh but me and Ashley only feel like walking the opposite direction. And that is all we will do until we get our blow jobs. But to make it easier on you we will walk slowly.”
And so they start walking the opposite way and I get the idea. So I run up to Kate and tell her to jump on my shoulders. And she does. Then I fast walk down the way I have to go to the trees. And Ashley continues to walk. So I get to the trees and then I figure is should get Ashley before she gets too far away. So run back the way I come from and get to the park and keep running and after about a minute I see Ashley.

And tell her to jump on my back. And I turn around and I fast walk back to the trees. And when I am a little ways past the park I see Kate walking toward me. She didn’t stay at the trees. So I take Ashley to the trees and start to take off her pants and then her panties and start to lick but I figure it will take too long so I bring her pants and panties all the way down and pretend that I will keep going. Then I take her panties and pants and run toward Kate and I get her and bring her back. Then I notice that Ashley has stayed but looks a little made.

So I decide that I will start with Kate. And I start to take off her pants and panties and I notice she doesn’t have any underwear on. But I don’t care and I start to lick her shaved pussy. And after about 2 minutes she starts to moan. And I continue to go for about 10 more minutes then finally she says “ok Ashley’s turn.” So I turn to Ashley and I see her a little back more in the woods. So I go over to her with Kate’s and Ashley’s pants and I lay her down and start to lick and after about a minute she stars to moan.

And after 3 minutes my tong starts to hurt a lot. But I keep going until she says done. So being done I start to look around and I notice that I am in the oaks that are mentioned in the 2nd task. And I look up still holding Kate’s and Ashley’s cloths.

And I see a white piece of paper after about 2 minutes of looking and it is way up there. I am good at climbing so I don’t worry but I wonder how they go it up there. So I start to put down the closes but then I think I have only one mistake left on the page and I have 2 girls cloths in my hands so I decide I will have some fun so I throw their cloths over my shoulder and climb up the tree and I get to the piece of paper and grab it but I can climb higher so get up higher and I put the cloths almost out of reach for they have no chance of getting them. So I climb down and they ask.

“What did you do that for?” they ask. “Well I want to have some fun. So if you do what I ask you can have them back. Ok?” “Wait that’s mean we were going to help you” They say. “Yeah but you made it hard on me. So what do you say?” I ask again. “Well we have no choice huh? Ok.” “Ok good first take off your shirts and bras.”
Old 07-28-2007, 10:39 PM   #35
Bored
Distinguished Member

Default part 16

wow i cant belive i have written 16 parts i hope you all like it. i actually wrote this part a few days ago but forgot to add it.

Witch they do and they hand them to me. And surprisingly Kate is wearing a bra. And then I take a quick trip back up the tree to put them up there too to make sure they don’t disobey. Then I take a look and Kate has a very nice set of boobs they are well formed and big. And Ashley’s are not as big but they are great looking. “Ok, now I really want a blowjob too so you girls can give me one.” So I sit on the ground and Kate comes up and put her mouth around my dick and starts to suck.

And I grab her boobs and rub them a little and they feel as good as they look. and after about 2 minutes she gets me to cum and then I tell Ashley “don’t you want some?” and she walks over and starts to suck and I cum again in like another 3 minutes.

So after they are done I tell them “ok now I want you to run down the street and back. Just to wear I can’t see you.” And so they start to run and I walk out to the street. And I watch there butts as they run down the street. And then they get out of sight and about 30 seconds later I see them running back and I watch very intently as their boobs bounce up and down quiet gracefully.

Then they return and I tell them that they can have their clothing back. So I start to climb up the tree and I hand them back their cloths. And they put them on and walk off then I look at the directions again and the new piece of paper I got. And I look at it and it seems as though someone tried to tape it at the top but they missed so it can be opened. And it says

To: Jodi
I am writing this to you because I want to give Sean another job for his run and also I am not going to be there when he returns. So I wanted to tell you that you are to punish Sean for doing nothing wrong for me you are to punish him by

But then I can’t read any more because it is taped up at the bottom of the paper so I can’t read what is left. But I really want to know because I want to be prepared for what is coming. But I also know that I will be punished if I look so I decide not to.

So I pick up the bag with the dildo and start down the street again. Then I go down the street and I see the next street I need to turn down so I take it and then I get to the next street I need to turn on and I do then the next street is the another one so I follow the directions again and I walk and after about 10 minutes of walking I figure I have found the last wrong direction but I continue to walk because I want to make sure. So I decide to run to make it faster and after about 5 minutes of running I decide that it is the last wrong way.

So I turn around and head back and after I while I get back to the street I turn off of. Then I continue and of coarse I see the way to go. So I turn down the street and as I am going I notice that the street is getting more and more populated by cars and I start to get nervous. I was fine with a car every now and again but not a constant amount. So I try and hid from as many as possible. Then I see a major road ahead. And I really start to worry because I think that maybe they are going to make me go down this street. But I keep going hoping that they will make me turn before the major road. But of coarse they are making me go on the road.

I decide that it is too risky and will try to find another way around. So I turn around and turn left down a road and run and walk up it for a long time. I soon decide that they chose to bring me to that street for a reason because there was no way around it. So I figure I will do it and get it over. so I get back to the street catch my breath and wait for a red light to have the least amount of people looking at me and I take off running and about 30 cars pass me as I go and I finally get to the spot I have to go down. And I am extremely nervous because I didn’t want anyone I know to see me.

But I figured it was over so I keep walking and the next street I hit is Gilbert Way I know I have a task to do. So I find 15676 and I see the tree and I make sure that no one is watching and I climb the tree it is not very big so it is easy. And I grab the bra and jump down. And I decide to put the bra in the bag and put it on at the same time as the dildo. And then I hear from the house “what are you doing at my house! Get off my property!” and I get really scared and run away and then after I get away I keep going.

Then after I get one street away from Jodi’s house without more than a few cars and a couple people walking. I decide I should put on the bra now and also put in the dildo. Here is where the trip gets hard. So I put on the bra and it feels wired but I get it on then I grab the dildo and start to put it up my ass. And after about 2 minutes of slowly putting it in my ass I finally get it in and I start to walk.

But it is so hard and it hurts too. But I finally get to the house after 5 minutes of walking slow. And I ring the bell and Jodi answers. “Oh good you made it. That took longer than expected. Come inside” and she leads me inside. Ok I bet you want to get that out of your ass huh?” “Yes!” I answer. “Ok you can take it out.” So I grab it and slowly take it out and I feel extremely relived to have it out. “Well did you do every thing?” “Yes.” “Well ok then I believe you I don’t need to go get that cup. And give me that note that you got in the tree.” I hand her the note and she takes a second to read it. “I bet you would like to read to huh? Well here you go.” And she hands me the note and the last part says…
Old 07-30-2007, 10:05 PM   #36
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

lovely work. keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:27 PM   #37
Bored
Distinguished Member

Default part 17

It says: punish him by bringing over my 2 friends Ashley and Kate. Their numbers are 555-0986. And let them do what ever they want to him. Have fun and see you next time.

As soon as I read the note I think wait not Kate and Ashley from the park. It can’t be! It just can’t be. Then I think crap they do live in the same neighborhood. Oh no they are going to going to give me hell because of what they did to me. So Jodi leaves and dials the phone and talks for like 5 minutes then she says “ok you can do what ever till they get here. But I suggest calling your mom and telling her that you will be home late today.”

So I take her advice and I call my mom and she says ok but she wants me home all tomorrow and I say ok. So then I decide that I will see if there is anything to eat and I make a sandwich. Then after that I decide that I will just watch TV and relax until they get here but after only a minute of watching TV I hear the doorbell. And at this point I am getting scared because I know that they will not go easy on me. And Jodi yells “go get the door I’m busy.”

So I reluctantly get up and I go toward the door and I open the door and it is them from the park. And they just say hi and make there way in and yell for Jodi. Jodi comes out and greets the girls obviously they know each other. “So Jodi we say Sean here on his little quest” Kate says. “Oh so you found him oh good did you help him?” Jodi asks. “Oh about that yeah he turned the tables on us and make us go streaking” Kate says meagerly. “Oh well you are able to do what ever you want to him for now and if he doesn’t oblige then we have pictures so…” Jodi says.

And by now Kayln and Tessa have joined the conversation. “Oh good! And one more thing before we take control I think you need to know he cheated on his trip” Ashley adds. I forgot that I told them that I was cheating and now I’m going to get punished. “How did he cheat” Tessa asks. “Well you remember the dildo you gave him yeah he took it out and had it in a plastic bag” Ashley says. “Oh really” Tessa says with a smile “well do you mind if we punish him first? You can join in.” “Oh of coarse not let’s do it” Kate says.

“Ok since you cheated by taking something out of your ass. We will try to put thinks in your ass. Let’s try our hands we will have the smallest go first and try and put your full hand up your butt” Tessa says. And then they measure hand and Ashley and Kayln have the smallest hands and are almost the same.

So Ashley says “ok since it will make no difference between our 2 hands I will go last and I will try to put my foot up his ass.” And my eyes widen and they all laugh at me and I know this is not going to be fun. So Kayln is up first. And she tells me to go on the coach and put my head into the cousins and face my ass away from the couch. She puts lube on her hand and my ass. Then she starts to put her hand in my ass and at first she goes slowly. But can only get 3 fingers in so she tries harder and it starts to rip on my ass a little but not bad, Because her hand is small. And not to long she has her hand in my ass all the way.

Then she pulls it out and I feel greatly relived. Then next is Jodi she lubes up. And goes full on and just pushes really hard and it really hurts and after about a minute she has worked her hand in my ass and pulls out. And now my ass is really starting to hurt. But then it is Kate’s turn. She lubes up and tries lightly at first then more aggressively. But after another minute she really starts to push hard and it hurts really bad. And she still can’t get it in. so she pulls out after another 2 minutes.

Then it is Tessa’s turn and she pushes really hard but to no avail again. But I am almost crying from the pain. But now it is Ashley’s turn. And I know this is going to hurt. So she lubes up my ass and her foot. Then she starts and at fist it isn’t bad but then she tries to push harder but she can’t. So she orders me on the floor and I do so reluctantly. But then once I am on the floor she tries again and this time she can really push and it hurts like nothing I have ever felt before and I am starting to cry from the pain. It hurts so badly and then she basically jumps on my ass to try to get her foot in but it is not going to happen so she stops and I collapse on the floor. And I just lay there and then I hear ok for the final part of the punishment you will put the dildo up your ass for the entire time you are doing things for Kate and Ashley.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:01 AM   #38
YoureAmazingMe

Default :O

Will there be a continuation of this?
YoureAmazingMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:19 PM   #39
Bored
Distinguished Member

i have grown board of my story as most have. im sorry but i just dont have the motivation to wright anymore.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:29 AM   #40
the_tod_king

Send a message via Yahoo to the_tod_king

booo i was enjoying this too we need more and nice story by the way.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:40 AM   #41
molten man
Distinguished Member

Nice story. Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 08:08 PM   #42
Bored
Distinguished Member

sorry i have given up on this story. but i have started a new story but i will not release it till i am complete with it to make it a good as possible and have the most ideas. it wont be out for a whiel.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:03 PM   #43
Coyote
getDare Addict

very good please continue
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 08:31 PM   #44
molten man
Distinguished Member

Hey, Please Continue!!

26/m/straight