Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2016, 08:44 PM   #16
Varen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetslut View Post
This one was hard. I got 4 hours in before the need to pee really hit me. But I diligently held it for 2 more hours. Once the time was up I went to my room stripped down to my panties and wrapped myself up in my covers and let it go. It felt amazing and my bed was soaked afterwards. Once I finished peeing I rubbed myself to the edge through my panties. I took them off and wrapped them around a hair brush handle (as I don't have a dildo) and brought myself to the edge again (since I'm not allowed to orgasm). The I put the soaked panties back on and put myself in a bra connection wedgie for the next hour. It felt so tight and wet. It was an amazingly hard challenge.

And if I have a spare day I will try the dare you linked.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I loved hearing your report. Looking forward to hearing about the other dare if you find a spare day. And I didn't notice you were in denial sorry about that :P
Varen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 10:43 PM   #17
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Drink a lot and wait until you're desperate to pee. Now, you can go and pee but you are to do so as follows:
1. strip naked (because everything is more fun naked)
2. squat down ON the toilet seat
3. Edge once
4. Pee, but just a little bit, I think 5 seconds should be the max
5. Edge again
6. repeat step 4 and 5 until your bladder is empty

I expect a detailed report.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 09:44 AM   #18
sweetslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickeyC View Post
1 5
2 3 cups each hour
3 Golden Shower
4 You can clean yourself up after you orgasm twice. But 1 way has to be humping the tub.
Okay, so I started this dare right when I woke up at 6:00 AM by the time 5 hours had passed I could barely hold it anymore. I had allmost peed my pants at least 3 times but held it it.. suprisingly... I got in my shower (I don't have a bathtub) and gave myself a golden shower. It ran all down my stomach, chest, back, and got on my face and in my hair. I peed for about 2 minutes with a strong steady stream. Once I finished I layed down on the floor and edged once with my hand and once while humping the shower floor (as I am not allowed to orgasm). I was so turned on being covered in my own pee while edging... after I edged twice I showered and cleaned up...
Not sure about: Pics
Limits: Illegal, Full Public, Blood, Permanent Damage, Friends, Family, Major Anal, Scat, Pee drinking, Enema, Messy (Food/Poop), Cam

Currently in denial until 1/1/17
sweetslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 09:14 AM   #19
sweetslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Lets try something a little challenging.

You need to tell me how long I need to hold my pee: Six Hours

How much I need to drink (no more than 3 cups an hour): Three Cups Each Hour

How to pee (No drinking or public): This is where the challenge part kicks in.
If you make the time you can pee normally in a toilet.
If however you do not make the time, you must pee where you are fully clothed. The amount of time remaining is then doubled, and that is the amount of time you must remain in your wet clothes.

If I should do anything after peeing: If you make the time, you can orgasm. If you do not make the time, then you have to spank yourself on your ass for each minute you were out by.

An optional. You state you are uncertain about pictures. If you fail take a picture of yourself in your wet clothes, no face, and put it online for us to see. As said, this is OPTIONAL. If you do not want to, then you do not have to.
I woke up and started this at 6:00 this morning.... I failed... I got 5 hours in and I couldn't take it anymore so I wet myself. Since I had about an hour left I spanked myself 60 times - 30 on each ass cheek. And I am going to be staying in my wet clothes for 2 hours.

This was a great dare! I couldn't hold it any longer. My bladder was so full! My clothes are soaked completely! I don't feel quite comfortable with posting a picture....
Not sure about: Pics
Limits: Illegal, Full Public, Blood, Permanent Damage, Friends, Family, Major Anal, Scat, Pee drinking, Enema, Messy (Food/Poop), Cam

Currently in denial until 1/1/17
sweetslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 06:30 AM   #20
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetslut View Post
I woke up and started this at 6:00 this morning.... I failed... I got 5 hours in and I couldn't take it anymore so I wet myself. Since I had about an hour left I spanked myself 60 times - 30 on each ass cheek. And I am going to be staying in my wet clothes for 2 hours.

This was a great dare! I couldn't hold it any longer. My bladder was so full! My clothes are soaked completely! I don't feel quite comfortable with posting a picture....
Very nicely done, that is perfectly fine about the picture.
Old 07-21-2016, 11:00 PM   #21
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Time for your use of the toilet to lay with playing cards for the day
First thing in the morning you will draw three cards from the pack including jokers this will give you the no of seconds you have to pee
The ace is one with the jack as 11 the queen as 12 and the king as 13 so as long as you draw high cards you will be fine.
If you from there on go three hours you have 3 cards two hours 2 cards and an hour is 1 if you need to poop you draw no cards but the time to the next pee is reset.
The joker in the pack is that if it gets drawn you have no seconds so you must pee yourself

Good luck you will need it.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, dare request, pee control, pee dare