Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-27-2016, 07:11 PM   #16
SwitchKinkyM
getDare Sweetheart

Are you going to have a big wedding and reception? If so, you both may be so exhausted at the end of the night, you aren't as interested.

30 M - Eastern US

Kinks - Bondage, Orgasm Control, Light CBT, and Chastity

Limits - Piss, Scat, Blood, Crossdressing, Messy, Illegal/Public, Permanent

Toys - Plug, Chastity cage, Bondage Rope, Clothespins

SwitchKinkyM is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SwitchKinkyM for this post:
Old 06-30-2016, 02:03 AM   #17
Naughtyprincess

@Kisune Karnon Thanks for your input , but i prefer he releases inside me as he never has released in me before

@shadowice0823 yes we already have one which i put to use regularly

@SwitchKinkyM yes i was wondering the same as the preparations itself is extremely tiring and we haven't been playing as much as we do because of that. However, the honeymoon is 3 weeks after the wedding which could be a long while to wait after the wedding. so im still undecided but leaning towards waiting.
Naughtyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 03:45 AM   #18
Switch528
Distinguished Member

I have a few thoughts but first wanted to find out if he was reading this thread.

I got married in Germany and there we several little traditions and games we built in to show her dominance.

Also, I was denied on our wedding night, so my vote is to make him wait,.
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Switch528 for this post:
Old 06-30-2016, 05:18 PM   #19
Naughtyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch528 View Post
I have a few thoughts but first wanted to find out if he was reading this thread.

I got married in Germany and there we several little traditions and games we built in to show her dominance.

Also, I was denied on our wedding night, so my vote is to make him wait,.
Thanks!
Hes not reading this thread. What were the traditions and games?
Old 06-30-2016, 08:16 PM   #20
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyprincess View Post
Thanks!
Hes not reading this thread. What were the traditions and games?
We got married in Germany so it is a bit different than the states.

First, there are 2 traditions which have "Signs" of who will be the dominant partner. One of which is cutting a log in half. whoever's hand is on the top is the one who will lead (same thing with cutting of the cake) We did not do the cake smashing thing, I fed her a piece, and then I got on my knees and she feed me my piece. It was little things but it spoke to us of our relationship.

There was also a tradition to mimic carrying the bride over the threshold. They took a white sheet and painted a huge heart on it. We each had nail scissors and had to cut out the heart. They say that the first person to finish cutting is the dominant partner (I lost on purpose). After it is cut people hold the sheet up and the groom picks up the bride and carries her through the heart.

Last one... To get the party started (and over there we partied from like 2 in the afternoon to 4 in the morning) They have party games. One of them was for the groom (me) to put my hands in my shoes on the table. A sheet was held up that had a little suit on it. My wife's hands went through where the arms were and it looked like I was a short little man. Then they had her do all sorts of things like feed me, shave me etc. Very embarrassing.

The wedding night we had already go into knowing that she was going to cum and I wasn't. It was late and we were meeting the guests again at 11 for a brunch (they really know how to party in Germany). I gave her a full body massage, foot massage and then serviced her orally with me getting no pleasure what so ever. We were really setting the tone for how our dynamic was going to work throughout our relationship.

We did have plenty of fun on the honeymoon!
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Switch528 for this post:
Old 06-30-2016, 11:54 PM   #21
ewitch
Distinguished Member

Hi,

You should keep him feminized (mainly skirts and dress) the entire honeymoon.

On the last day if it would fit make him wear you wedding dress. He should then promise to serve and obay you and you should put him back into chasity before a nice romantic dinner and him serving you sexually.

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ewitch for this post:
Old 07-01-2016, 08:11 AM   #22
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyprincess View Post
@Kisune Karnon Thanks for your input , but i prefer he releases inside me as he never has released in me before

@shadowice0823 yes we already have one which i put to use regularly

@SwitchKinkyM yes i was wondering the same as the preparations itself is extremely tiring and we haven't been playing as much as we do because of that. However, the honeymoon is 3 weeks after the wedding which could be a long while to wait after the wedding. so im still undecided but leaning towards waiting.
Oh he can release in side you to start, but then he should eat it out of you immediately afterwards. Then you can have him do it into his mouth.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kisune Karnon for this post:
Old 07-01-2016, 11:01 AM   #23
Naughtyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
Oh he can release in side you to start, but then he should eat it out of you immediately afterwards. Then you can have him do it into his mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewitch View Post
Hi,

You should keep him feminized (mainly skirts and dress) the entire honeymoon.

On the last day if it would fit make him wear you wedding dress. He should then promise to serve and obay you and you should put him back into chasity before a nice romantic dinner and him serving you sexually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch528 View Post
We got married in Germany so it is a bit different than the states.

First, there are 2 traditions which have "Signs" of who will be the dominant partner. One of which is cutting a log in half. whoever's hand is on the top is the one who will lead (same thing with cutting of the cake) We did not do the cake smashing thing, I fed her a piece, and then I got on my knees and she feed me my piece. It was little things but it spoke to us of our relationship.

There was also a tradition to mimic carrying the bride over the threshold. They took a white sheet and painted a huge heart on it. We each had nail scissors and had to cut out the heart. They say that the first person to finish cutting is the dominant partner (I lost on purpose). After it is cut people hold the sheet up and the groom picks up the bride and carries her through the heart.

Last one... To get the party started (and over there we partied from like 2 in the afternoon to 4 in the morning) They have party games. One of them was for the groom (me) to put my hands in my shoes on the table. A sheet was held up that had a little suit on it. My wife's hands went through where the arms were and it looked like I was a short little man. Then they had her do all sorts of things like feed me, shave me etc. Very embarrassing.

The wedding night we had already go into knowing that she was going to cum and I wasn't. It was late and we were meeting the guests again at 11 for a brunch (they really know how to party in Germany). I gave her a full body massage, foot massage and then serviced her orally with me getting no pleasure what so ever. We were really setting the tone for how our dynamic was going to work throughout our relationship.

We did have plenty of fun on the honeymoon!
@Switch528 sounds wonderful!

@ewitch thats a great idea! will surely do that

@Kisune haha, i would enjoy that! but not sure if he would as hes not into that or atleast not that i know of and it never came up since he hasnt orgasmed in so long.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:57 PM   #24
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Well try it and find out. Maybe he wants to and doesn't know it yet.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kisune Karnon for this post:
Old 07-01-2016, 01:04 PM   #25
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

You say you have a strap on. Do you peg him, or he just uses it on you?
If you have not yet started, start pegging him on the wedding night to show your dominance.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hangwedgbuttplug for this post:
Old 07-01-2016, 02:00 PM   #26
Naughtyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
Well try it and find out. Maybe he wants to and doesn't know it yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangwedgbuttplug View Post
You say you have a strap on. Do you peg him, or he just uses it on you?
If you have not yet started, start pegging him on the wedding night to show your dominance.

@Kisune will ask him when i let him cum .

@Hangwedgbuttplug i mostly use it for me but ive also pegged him before, and once it made him cry haha .will probably peg him through the honeymoon.
Old 07-01-2016, 02:46 PM   #27
calhud

on the wedding day let him inside you and deny him while you cum on his face a few times and lock him up once youre done , with him having to wait for his day cum.
calhud is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to calhud for this post:
Old 07-02-2016, 10:53 AM   #28
Naughtyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by calhud View Post
on the wedding day let him inside you and deny him while you cum on his face a few times and lock him up once youre done , with him having to wait for his day cum.
@calhud i do that very often and it is actually one of my favorite things to do to him especially because i squirt! he gets extremely frustrated and desperate when i do that and its so fun watching him
Old 07-03-2016, 12:12 PM   #29
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Talking wedding night

If you like the thought of sharing him with your friends pick good looking bridesmaids and tease him in a gangbang, make sure he serves you all but dont allow him to cum yet, since he is on medication he can serve all night long. If he cums on the action of another girl rape his ass with a huge dildo, if he cums to your actions squirt in his face and make him swallow it. If he doesnt cum give him oral but tell him to not cum.

You are the dom so you make the rules but its your wedding night he should never forget in a positive manner

btw. cumming after 3 years is sooo painful, I once waited one month and it was terrible
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to e28 for this post:
Old 07-03-2016, 11:44 PM   #30
Naughtyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by e28 View Post
If you like the thought of sharing him with your friends pick good looking bridesmaids and tease him in a gangbang, make sure he serves you all but dont allow him to cum yet, since he is on medication he can serve all night long. If he cums on the action of another girl rape his ass with a huge dildo, if he cums to your actions squirt in his face and make him swallow it. If he doesnt cum give him oral but tell him to not cum.

You are the dom so you make the rules but its your wedding night he should never forget in a positive manner

btw. cumming after 3 years is sooo painful, I once waited one month and it was terrible
i have decided to not allow him to cum on the wedding night. however , we will be having strippers late at night, so its gonna be a very fun and memorable day.
AND ALSO NO BRIDESMAIDS WILL BE INVOLVED AS THEY ARE FAMILY AND FRIENDS, THEY HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT OUR KINKY NATURE AND WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN INVOLVING FAMILY OR FRIENDS IN ANYWAY.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Advertisements
Kink Talk