Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 06-13-2016, 04:55 PM   #1
llpaileeds

Post How to get into scat?

I'm trying to train myself to be one of those "absolutely no limits" slave, but having trouble with the extreme stuff like scat and blood :/

How do i learn to like it? I get grossed out over scat, but really wanna be able to enjoy it someday :P

I guess im asking, how did you slowly get itroduced to scat?

Thanks x

(I'm 18 male btw)
llpaileeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 05:26 PM   #2
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by llpaileeds View Post
I'm trying to train myself to be one of those "absolutely no limits" slave, but having trouble with the extreme stuff like scat and blood :/
The problem with that is there is no such thing. And there are quite a few things that you'd be surprised to learn that some people do that make scat look like kindergarten stuff which most so-called "no limits" slaves just would not do at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by llpaileeds View Post
How do i learn to like it? I get grossed out over scat, but really wanna be able to enjoy it someday :P
I dunno... I have amputation and snuff as limits. I haven't found a way to learn how to like it or even warm up to the idea yet...

Seriously... the no limits things is a fantasy that exists mostly online. I have never met one person in the real world who can make such a claim. Most people who use that term in real life most often mean that they are into a CNC M/s dynamic and that they abide by their owner's limits. That does not mean that they have none.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 05:35 PM   #3
hotjerkoff

Maybe try placing a piece on your chest while you masturbate? Something slow and easy like that?

Limits: Pain, social ruin, puke
hotjerkoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 03:34 AM   #4
Thorimo

how to learn? tough question.

maybe you should not flush when you have taken a dump. only flush when you use your toilet again.

(if possible) take a dump in your garden, and then when its dark go barefoot or an all fours and walk around. if you step in it, you are lucky.
Thorimo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blood, faeces, poo, scat, slave