Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-11-2016, 12:21 PM   #1
collegegirl20

Default Getting ready for summer

We all know that exercising is very boring, so this is where you come in. I am looking for someone to give me fitness dares with a interesting twist. ie running at night with no underwear (bra and panties).

I am willing to bend my dislikes and limits a little so don't be afraid to push them.
collegegirl20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 02:19 AM   #2
Lyb
getDare Addict

You said to push your limits a bit so here I go.

When you wake up you can't pee if you didn't do 30mn of exercise.

Each weak give me a report on how much you lost you'll only be allowed to cum if you lost enough.

Twice a week run with a crotch knot make a triple knot on your anus and on your clit. Do not wear a bra either let your boobs bounce

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 02:19 AM   #3
SydDom15
Baby Member

Get dressed in sports bra, bike shorts, a singlet, and runners and go for a run. Every kilometre take off an item of clothing till your left in just your runners then run back collecting your clothes as you go.
SydDom15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 02:52 AM   #4
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegegirl20 View Post
We all know that exercising is very boring, so this is where you come in. I am looking for someone to give me fitness dares with a interesting twist.
so - a little motivation for body-workout at home:

everyday you strip out of your clothes and get into rope ties instead.
then look for a training-video on youtube or any other lasting about 30 Minutes and try to get through!

you can alter the bondage everyday:
first day make a chest-harness
second a crotchrope with a knot over your clit
third another type of chest-harness
fourth: a whole body harness.
and so on - do what you love most

punishments: yes, there have to be some too
* leaving out one exercise in the video: two pegs on your nipples while watching the one out leave out and for the next exercise
* leaving out one more exercise: four clamps. two on your nipples, two on your pussy lips
* skipping a whole session at a point: 4 clamps and slap your cheeks 2x remaining minutes on the video + you have to start the video next day with 4 clamps in the first exercise.

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 03:27 AM   #5
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Let's start with some basic push ups and squats. For the first day you'll do 10 of each and then add 1 every day after so day 2 you'll do 11, day 3 you'll do 12, and so on.

For push ups I want you to place a large dildo on the floor in front of your face and as you go down take it into your mouth and as if you were giving a BJ. Take it all the way down as deep as you can and hold it for at least 1 second before going back up. I want you to keep good push up form and work on your deep throating skills. Each week you will increase the hold by 2 seconds.

For your squats place the dildo on a chair or low table and each time you squat down the dildo should fully penetrate your pussy but you should not touch the surface. Once again when you go all the way down hold it for 1 second and increase that hold by 2 seconds each week.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 07:24 AM   #6
Shadowice
getDare Addict

do you happen to have any toys? Like a vibe or butt plug or maybe clamps?

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 07:56 AM   #7
collegegirl20

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
do you happen to have any toys? Like a vibe or butt plug or maybe clamps?
I have vibrators, two dildos, handcuffs, and clothspins
Old 05-12-2016, 08:32 PM   #8
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Buy some Ben Wa balls Stainless steel, and run with those in you.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 11:23 AM   #9
collegegirl20

Thank u guys keep them coming
Old 05-13-2016, 02:03 PM   #10
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Check out the link in my signature. Seems like just what you need.

Let me know if you have any questions
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to bananabob for this post:
Old 05-14-2016, 08:58 AM   #11
VerdantDevil

Start doing yoga three days per week. You must have both of your dildos inserted in your pussy and ass while you do so.
VerdantDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 01:18 PM   #12
collegegirl20

Thank you guys for all your ideas. Does anyone else have a idea?
Old 05-18-2016, 01:53 PM   #13
ksoma
getDare Succubus

here are a few. Treat them as ideas, to do one, or all, or none, of, depending on if they appeal to you:
do a jog or run (at least once a week) in a bikini or bathing suit. You may do this at a beach or someplace where it does not seem out of place. You can judge the results of your working out by how many heads you turn!

Set a goal: calories burned, miles jogged, sets done of some exercise, etc. If you manage to meet your goal (and it should be a hard, but entirely reachable goal) you should reward yourself, as soon as possible, with an orgasm.
If you fail to reach the goal, you may not orgasm that day.
This can be cumulative. If you set three goals for example, because you want three orgasms, but only do one? Your right to orgasm is canceled out by the first failed dare, AND your second dare means no orgasms tomorrow.

If the next day you set two goals, and pass both? One negates the blacked orgasm for the day, and the other grants you an orgasm.

The more goals, the more you can orgasm if you meet them, but the longer you are potentially denied if you fail them!

Lastly, pick 5 exercises to do a day, not including a jog or a run. And get a running outfit set with 5 pieces (bra, top, panties, bottom, running shoes/sneakers). For every exercise you do not do, or fail to reach the goal of (sets, weight, time, whatever), you must remove one article of clothing from what you go running in that night. Skip/fail all exercise, that means you are running naked! You can not skip the run (which has to at least be a mile there and another back) and your exercise goals, again, must be hard but not unachievable.
If you do all five exercises, and jog/run dressed, you should have your vibe in and going full power for the duration of the run, and then, if you managed to not cum while running, bring yourself to orgasm when you get home, to reward you for doing all you set out to do.
But if you are down even one article of clothing, no vibe for fun, and no orgasm! (unless, of course, you set a hard goal for the run, as per my second idea, in which case the orgasm is earned, and if you earned it AND have all 5 articles of clothes, you get to have 2, obviously)
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fitness, humilation