Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 05-11-2016, 10:03 AM   #1
abo9

Default Tricks for denials?

Hello guys,

I am looking for advices on denials, since I am for the moment living with a lot of people in the same appartment and we don't have much privacy, I wanted to not masturbate for a while.

However, I am in my 5th day of not cumming and I am unable to not touch myself. I can resist the orgasm, but now I am almost constantly hard.

This is especially frustrating since I attend classes and I have erections so often and for so long. Precum also comes out really often, and I am very sensitive.

I heard people going like a month or more without orgasms. How do you do? Do you have tricks/advices?

Thanks!
Old 05-11-2016, 10:57 AM   #2
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I can't help you with the getting hard problem. (Wrong anatomy for that.)

One thing that helps me is have a turn off, use it, if sucking a man's cock is a turn off, when you are tempted to orgasm, think about that turn off as vivid as you can.

But, in all honesty, after a while, no matter what you are going to constantly want the orgasm. (Even with your turn off.) You just have to have will power.

It looks like you are just starting out, the best advice for people new to this is practice.

Don't feel like you have to even go a week at first. You're at 5 days, that isn't bad when you are new to this.

Just keep practicing, I found a good way to do this is first see how long you can go (see you're already doing step one.) and then try again after your orgasm but add 24 hours to it.

If you feel you need to change 24 hours to more or less time added, go ahead. Long term denial isn't easy.

And want to know a secret, just because people can go a month or more doesn't mean they haven't or won't screw up.

Sometimes these people mess up.

Admit it, and move on. You can only handle more with practice.

Oh and about the no touching, I would try to get denial down first then go for no touching, with no touching you have to watch what you are doing so, it is way harder. (For me, at least.)

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 01:03 PM   #3
tikiliz

What helps for me is to keep busy. At times when not doing anything it gets the hardest, both literally and figuratively...

BDSM Test

Likes: Orgasm control / tease & denial / mindfuck / humiliation
Dislikes: Cum eating / anal
Limits: Public / Scat / Pics / Cam / Family / Permanent / Blood / Marks
tikiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 01:23 PM   #4
abo9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
I can't help you with the getting hard problem. (Wrong anatomy for that.)

One thing that helps me is have a turn off, use it, if sucking a man's cock is a turn off, when you are tempted to orgasm, think about that turn off as vivid as you can.
I'll try that O.o I just imagined some turn off and I can feel its effective xD

Thanks for your detailed answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikiliz View Post
What helps for me is to keep busy. At times when not doing anything it gets the hardest, both literally and figuratively...
Understand that... I'm a long time of the day sitting and not moving much. That could get me to do more physical activity (which is real good right?)

Advertisements
Kink Talk