Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-31-2016, 07:59 PM   #1
IAAS
getDare Sweetheart

Female 19/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in (see post) (webcam not required)

19/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in (see post) (webcam not required)

**CLOSED**

Hi there, I'm IAAS and I'm looking for a bladder slave. I'm usually very submissive, but I've recently come to enjoy giving bladder control dares as much as receiving them. I'd like to start training someone to hold their bladder for me.

Here's a quick list of what I'm looking for:
- 18-24
- Similar time zone (GMT -6 to GMT -3)
- Needs to download Line Messenger (it's sort of like kik)
- Some to no experience
- Fairly serious to fully committed

A little about me:
Firstly, the most important thing to me is your well being, both physically and emotionally. I will never push you to the point you get sick or injured. I always make sure my bladder control "subjects" are feeling more than healthy enough before play, and take great care to ensure they feel the same after a session.

I am a cruel, but very understanding dominant. I will push you to try harder than you thought you could. I enjoy being devilish sometimes and torturing my slaves. However, I respect your limits, and would never bring them up.

What I'm looking for in a slave:
I'm looking for someone who only has some experience, or none at all, in bladder control. If you're curious about it but have never tried, give me a message. I am mainly focusing on controlling your bladder. Other acts would most likely be rewards or punishments.

I like a slave who may be a bit of a brat and disobeys sometimes. It keeps things lively and entertaining. Besides, I love it when I've got a slave begging for me.

Here are the 4 fundamental rules that all my slaves must follow:

1. You must always address me as Mistress.
2. Your bladder is mine, and you will not pee without my permission.
3. You will not bother me without permission during work or school.
4. You will uphold excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation in all messages, reports and posts.

If you're interested or have any questions, please give me a PM with some content and we can discuss this further.

Last edited by IAAS; 04-03-2016 at 05:40 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to IAAS for this post:
Old 04-01-2016, 01:44 AM   #2
somebody

too bad my Timezone is GMT+2

would have really liked to try out bladder controll.
but good luck finding someone

dislike long time orgasm denial - body writing - messy - cold showers
limit family and friends - public - blood - scat - anything permanent
Old 04-01-2016, 05:51 AM   #3
LordEdward
getDare Sweetheart

kind of the same gmt+1 here :d
well maybe next time
limits: picture // family // public // blood // social suicide // messy

feel free to PM me if you want to talk
older males especially make me horny if they dominate me
Old 04-01-2016, 06:28 AM   #4
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Sounds interesting, I've never really tried the bladder control stuff. Looks like I am too old and in different timezone anyway. (EST)

Good luck with your search.
Old 04-01-2016, 01:03 PM   #5
JohnnyB

Appears to be a very genuine, and well-laid out ad. Intriguing indeed! Best of luck in your hunt. When you get a bladder slave, you should have them post a blog or two on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAAS View Post

Hi there, I'm IAAS and I'm looking for a bladder slave. I'm usually very submissive, but I've recently come to enjoy giving bladder control dares as much as receiving them. I'd like to start training someone to hold their bladder for me.

- 18-24
- Similar time zone (GMT -7 to GMT -3)
- Some to no experience

A little about me:
Firstly, the most important thing to me is your well being, both physically and emotionally. I will never push you to the point you get sick or injured. I always make sure my bladder control "subjects" are feeling more than healthy enough before play, and take great care to ensure they feel the same after a session.

I am a cruel, but very understanding dominant. I will push you to try harder than you thought you could. I enjoy being devilish sometimes and torturing my slaves. However, I respect your limits, and would never bring them up.

I'm looking for someone who only has some experience, or none at all, in bladder control. If you're curious about it but have never tried, give me a message. I am mainly focusing on controlling your bladder. Other acts would most likely be rewards or punishments.

I like a slave who may be a bit of a brat and disobeys sometimes. It keeps things lively and entertaining. Besides, I love it when I've got a slave begging for me.

4. You will uphold excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation in all messages, reports and posts.

If you're interested or have any questions, please give me a PM and we can discuss this further.

---===TOYS===---

Bondage/Self-Bondage, Leotards/Swimsuits, Anal Toys, Sensual/Playful Female Domination, Clover Clamps, Handcuffs, Rope, Gags, Clothespins, Locks

Maybe:
Diapers, Chastity, Whipping/Paddling, Cum Play, Hot Wax

Limits:
Public, Piss/Scat, Messy, Dangerous, Illegal, High pain, Ruining clothing, Permanent
Old 04-01-2016, 03:22 PM   #6
Sebheb2112

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAAS View Post

- 18-24
- Similar time zone (GMT -7 to GMT -3)
- Some to no experience

A little about me:

If you're interested or have any questions, please give me a PM and we can discuss this further.
HI, i'm very interested. I've never had a mistress before and im ready to get into it. If you'd like a beginner .. message me on kik : sebheb2112

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, inexperienced, pee holding, slave, submisive