Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 12-20-2009, 08:29 AM   #1
Night-1991
Account Banned

Default A Tip For New Members

Hello, i see you've found your way to the S/M Area of Getdare, and you're either a Dominant or Submissive i assume, so that means you need an advert!

Five main points to consider in the advert.

1. Be descriptive

2. Have good grammar

3. Provide information

4. Have likes and limits detailed

5. Provide a picture. Now when you do, have your Getdare name, the date you posted the advert on a piece of paper/card etc and hold it up, people MIGHT accuse you for "photoshopping" but don't believe those selfish idiots.

So now you've wrote an advert, you go browsing, you've found someone you like?. Write to them using the points i've just made!

Adding them on MSN?, don't. Wait for them to reply back and don't add them on MSN with one of the following.

For example

"Hi asl?"

"Ur my bitch now get on cam nekkid for me"

"can i be urs"

"u dom or sub"

Those four can possibly be the worst things you can see, and would turn anybody who is serious off.

If any experienced Masters/Mistresses or slaves want to share tips. THIS is the thread to do it.

Have a kinky X-Mas and a spanking New Year!
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Night-1991 for this post:
Old 12-27-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
Night-1991
Account Banned

Another tip.

1. As a slave, you have the right to lay down the blueprint of the relationship. This is done by Likes and Limits. The Master can do what they please, but only within reason and within limit. If he violates a limit too much, or tries to push a hard limit. LEAVE.
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, slave, tips