Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-01-2016, 04:00 AM   #1
despard

Default CFNM Bingo

This dare is for fans of CFNM (Clothed Female, Naked Male), but could easily be adapted for a CMNF or homesexual variant by changing the pronouns around a bit; I'm posting it as originally conceived.

I don't see an option here to make tables, so I'll attach a bingo card as an .xls file The rows and columns have been randomised, but feel free to re-randomise them one time only -- you can't keep going until the ones you like best line up.

The way it works: On the card is a list of characteristics. You must find female strangers (Yes, strangers, you cannot cheat by asking someone you know!) who match these descriptions and ask them if you may strip for them. If they say yes, you send them a photo of yourself naked and kneeling, and (optionally) ask them to respond with a photo of themselves fully dressed. Once you send a photo, you may mark off the square the lady represents. In the event of stripping for someone who meets multiple criteria, you may choose only one. If the stranger responds with a pic where she is not clothed in a manner appropriate for a professional workplace environment, it does not count. The game ends when you complete a row, column, or diagonal line.

The "FREE" square is free in the sense that you get to choose the type of woman you are stripping for in that square. You still have to peel off for someone to earn that square.

This is intended for internet play, but if you have the stones to strip for a stranger in person, you may mark off an additional square of HER choice, provided that you do not see her naked and you do not cum during your encounter. This, of course, will require you to tell her that you are doing this for a dare.

It's very important that you must ask permission before sending photos; even if the ladies of GD post in this thread that they meet x, y, and z category, you still have to ask and receive individual permission. The idea is that you are giving her power over you before things become sexual, so you can't skip that step even if you think you know the answer.

As a variant for owned slaves: You must send your mistress a report every time you complete a square, and she has the right to a copy of every photo you take upon request; She gets to choose the criteria for your free square, and if you peel off in person, your mistress (not the stranger) gets to choose which free square you mark off. Finally, once you get Bingo, your mistress decides if you're done or if you have to complete the whole board.

I've tried to make the board a nice mix of general to extremely specific, with a bit of humour thrown in -- you might have more fun than you expect on those squares.
Attached Files
File Type: xls card.xls (8.0 KB, 343 views)
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test
despard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 02:41 PM   #2
DemonDare

This dare is very unique

Difficult to find people on certain categories tho, particularly if there supposed to be strangers!
DemonDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 07:50 PM   #3
despard

It's not meant to be easy
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test
despard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk