Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-17-2016, 02:40 PM   #1
_anya

Default dare me, 18f

18f hoping to find some interesting dares. I'll do anything within my limits. I don't send pics.

Toys:vibrator, buttplug, nipple clamps, clit clamp, shoe lace for bondage, toothpaste, ice cubes

PM me any dares within my limits and I will try to do them.
_anya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 04:17 PM   #2
smiley_cedric

Put an ice cube in your ass, followed by the buttplug. put some toothpaste on your clit and clamp it down. now edge 20 times, taking care to remove the buttplug, put another ice cube and put the plug back as soon as the last one finished melting. Now that you're cold, horny and sensitive take enough shoe laces to make yourself a belt (quite high on your waist) take a last lace, attach it to the the makeshift belt behind your back (tie it to the front and slip it to the back) pull it to the front between your legs, pass it between your belly and belt and pull down giving you a wedgie, pull it as tight as you can get it without hurting you too much, tie it to the belt as well (giving you kind of shoe lace panties) and wear it for 10-12 hours. You can wear anything you want over them but you can't put anything between the laces and your body.

Report after you're done

Last edited by smiley_cedric; 02-18-2016 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Spelling
smiley_cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 04:26 PM   #3
Dabeef93

Quote:
Originally Posted by _anya View Post
18f hoping to find some interesting dares. I'll do anything within my limits. I don't send pics.
Posted this in your other thread, never got a repsonse, give it a go.. I dare you

Welcome. As this is is your first dare on the site, I feel it need to include a lot of pleasure. Therefore, you will need to get naked, put on you nipple clamps and place you vibrator against your clit. You will then edge twice, but you cannot put anything in your pussy, you can only stimulate your clit, nipples and ass. Once you have edged a second time get some of your icy hot and rub some onto your clit and asshole. Then you must edge again, this time you may put your fingers inside your pussy, but only your fingers. Once you've completed the edge, remove the nipple clamps, and as the blood comes back to your nipples, finger fuck yourself and spank your ass until you cum, and keep going until you cum a second time. Then you may stop spanking yourself, but you must continue finger fucking yourself till you come a third time. You may then rest, you will have earned it. PM me or comment on here, with a detailed report on how this goes.

And as a punishment for not responding before, put some toothpaste on a toothbrush and rub you clit with it, non-stop for 15 minutes. Don't forget to report how this goes.
Dabeef93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18f, dare, dares, interesting, slut