Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-26-2015, 06:08 PM   #1
Wolfhurst

Male Road trip!

I'm driving about 200 miles tomorrow (alone), and will be doing further long drives over the next week or so. How shall I make these drives more interesting? With a butt plug? Clamps? Nudity? Something else? GetDare can decide!

Safety first in the car, of course, and I have to be presentable when I arrive, but beyond that, I'll consider nearly anything that's within my limits. So let's hear your ideas!

Likes (no particular order): clothespins/binder clips, toothpaste, rope, piss (including drinking), eating cum, crossdressing, nudity, anal, ice, spanking, masturbation, orgasm control, bathroom control, endurance, hidden public.

Dislikes: messy.

Limits: Breath control, illegal, non-consenting "audience", excessively risky, property damage.

I'll update as necessary, so if something isn't here, feel free to ask!
Wolfhurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 08:52 PM   #2
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Piss into a travel cup before leaving, this will be your refreshment for the ride.
Keep your clothes in a bag in the back seat. you will wear panties only for the ride, with your cock sticking out of the leg. you may stop 3 miles from your destination, and get presentably dressed.
Have your balls tied the entire drive, and butt plug in.
bamadude01 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bamadude01 for this post:
Old 12-26-2015, 09:58 PM   #3
Wolfhurst

Great, thanks! I'll have to modify these slightly for practicality, but I can do most of that. Specifically, I don't know if I'll be able to tie my balls, and I may have to cover my cock up at times. But the rest sounds good.

I'll have to make at least one stop, but perhaps I can find a long coat so that I don't have to get completely dressed.

Likes (no particular order): clothespins/binder clips, toothpaste, rope, piss (including drinking), eating cum, crossdressing, nudity, anal, ice, spanking, masturbation, orgasm control, bathroom control, endurance, hidden public.

Limits: Breath control, illegal, non-consenting "audience", excessively risky, property damage.

Old 12-27-2015, 08:00 PM   #4
Wolfhurst

This all worked out very well. I pissed into a cup before leaving and drank it all on the ride, and I wore just panties and a butt plug for the whole trip, with my cock sticking out the leg (though I covered it up sometimes rather than flashing people who didn't want to be flashed). I did have to modify a few things, though: I didn't tie my balls, and while my shirt was in the back seat, my pants were just pulled down around my ankles in case I needed an emergency covering (I didn't need one, as it turned out).

It was a 4- or 5-hour trip, and I had to stop for gas. I pulled up my pants, but didn't put my shirt on to pump gas (yes, in late December in New England!). Later, since I'd drunk all the piss and was thirsty, I stopped for coffee. I was hoping for a drive-through, but couldn't find one, so in order to go into the coffee shop, I put my winter jacket on without a shirt underneath. I was intending to drink any piss that the coffee generated -- which I did, but my first opportunity to do so was not till several hours later, by which time I really needed to piss!

I made this trip due to being in a performance. Thanks to traffic, I arrived in time to perform, but without enough time to remove my butt plug before we started, so I did the first half of the performance with my plug inside me! By the time I removed it, it had been in for over 6 hours.

Thanks to this dare, BTW, I haven't pissed in a toilet today; instead, I've drunk all my piss so far since I woke up. Although I consider that this dare is otherwise ended, I am going to see if I can continue drinking all my piss till I go to bed tonight.

This was a really fun dare, and helped spice up a boring road trip. Thanks so much!

Old 12-28-2015, 01:58 AM   #5
shadowking00
getDare Sweetheart

must of been fun preforming with that in
you doing anything for the trip back?
Old 12-28-2015, 07:25 AM   #6
Wolfhurst

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowking00 View Post
must of been fun preforming with that in
It was!
Quote:
you doing anything for the trip back?
You tell me! I'm accepting dares for the next leg of this trip.

Old 01-03-2016, 07:54 PM   #7
Wolfhurst

Tomorrow is the last leg of my trip, and I'd love some dares to do on the way if anyone wants to give me some...

Old 01-03-2016, 08:21 PM   #8
bamadude01
getDare Devil

To jump off a point from the first leg of you trip, do not piss in a toilet at all tomorrow. Instead, collect it and drink it while you drive. This time you will drive nude, with clamps on your nipples. every time you stop, whether red light, stop sign, or legitimate stop for gas/supplies, you will edge but not cum. you may cum when you arrive at your destination, and eat it all before you leave the car.
bamadude01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 10:52 PM   #9
Wolfhurst

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
To jump off a point from the first leg of you trip, do not piss in a toilet at all tomorrow. Instead, collect it and drink it while you drive.
Sounds good.

Quote:
This time you will drive nude, with clamps on your nipples.
I'm not sure how practical this will be. I can probably manage to drive naked if I leave after dark. I probably can't keep my nipples clamped for the 4 hours in the car, though.

Quote:
every time you stop, whether red light, stop sign, or legitimate stop for gas/supplies, you will edge but not cum.
This may be tough, since I don't want to give anyone more of an eyeful than they bargained for. I will try to do it as much as possible, but I'm not sure what that will mean in practice.

Note, however, that most of the trip is Interstate highways, so I won't be stopping much.

Quote:
you may cum when you arrive at your destination, and eat it all before you leave the car.
That I can do. I was just realizing a couple days ago that this is a fairly new car and I haven't had an orgasm in it yet.

Old 01-04-2016, 02:01 PM   #10
Wolfhurst

I think I'm going to have to decline the naked driving, unfortunately. It's below freezing here and even with the heat on in my car, I think I'll get too cold.

I've been drinking all my piss today, though, along with large amounts of tea. I haven't pissed in a toilet since about 1:00 a.m (about 15 hours ago). I even drank a transparent cup of piss + tea in public, with no one the wiser.

Since I probably won't be driving naked, I'm going to take another look at the idea of nipple clamps instead, and I'll try to masturbate while I'm driving too. And I'll do my next long road trip naked if possible!

Old 01-04-2016, 06:50 PM   #11
Wolfhurst

Updates: I continued drinking my piss till a couple hours ago, after which I finally let myself use a toilet -- but by then I'd drunk about half a gallon of piss, accumulated over the course of about 17 hours. I also clamped my nipples for about 2 hours of my trip. I will attempt to come in the car once I get home, but it will be early enough that the risk of discovery will be fairly large.

Old 01-11-2016, 11:30 AM   #12
Wolfhurst

Next longish road trip is today. Weather is warmer, so I'll try to do it naked.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
car, driving, public, road trip