Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-22-2015, 01:40 AM   #1
RaoulDuke420

Default Dares around my roommate

So i'm a student (23, m) living in a dorm kind of arrangement, we all have our own rooms but we share a living room, showers etc. with a total of 8 people: 4 male 4 female.
One of my female roommates absolutely drives me crazy (sexually), i cant even talk to her or be in the same room as her without getting an erection...

I'm looking for sexy dares surrounding my roomate

Example: I've already masturbated under the shower and came in her shampoo bottle haha, i really love the way she wears her hair (i got somewhat of a ponytail thing).

So who can help me with some sexy dares?

Cheers,

Duke
RaoulDuke420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 01:45 AM   #2
RaoulDuke420

I posted this thread in the wrong place originally but i received some ideas:

- Let her catch you (semi-)naked on "accident"
- spend as much time with her without any underwear (if you really get hard around her, lets see if she notices and how she will react)

I'm gonna try both of 'em, loving this!
Old 10-22-2015, 02:34 AM   #3
Noswal

Please pm me how this goes!
Noswal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 07:22 AM   #4
Nwbie
getDare Devil

If you want more dares I suggest posting reports on how the previous dares went.

that way I would feel inclined to give you a dare and not see my efforts go tot waste.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 03:31 PM   #5
RaoulDuke420

I will update as soon as i can complete the dare, working on it
Old 10-23-2015, 05:27 AM   #6
RaoulDuke420

So i did the "Let her catch you (semi-)naked on "accident"" dare this morning!

I took a shower and waited until i heard her leave her room. When she was walking down the hallway i stepped out of the shower, onto the hallway fully naked while putting a towel around my waist.
She reacted kinda shocked and didnt quite know what to say but i noticed her looking down at my half boner (i was kinda excited haha) . I said i didnt know anybody was home

Awesome stuff guys (and girls), hoping to hear some more sexy dares!
Old 10-23-2015, 02:54 PM   #7
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Freeball in light coloured pants. When you are with her, think about having sex with her. Make sure she can see that you are hard.

Wait until she is somewhere between your room and the bathroom. Strip and wear white (or light coloured) briefs (or boxerbriefs). Get completely hard. Walk slowly to the bathroom. Make sure she can see your hardon. In the bathroom turn on the shower. Jerk off. Walk back slowly and make sure she can see you are fully soft now. She will know you jerked off in the shower that she uses too.
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Etcin for this post:
Old 10-23-2015, 04:34 PM   #8
Nwbie
getDare Devil

See if you can do the following.

When you guys are alone in the house or you can talk to her a bit privately go up to her. Then tell you're really sorry about the other day when you came out of the bathroom in your adam's costume. Tell you're a bit embarased but would like to make it up to her.

Suggest one or more of the following.
You can make and bring her breakfast on bed for a week.
You can take her out to dinner, to a place of her chosing (or just suggest something fancy).
If you guys have assigned chores around the aparment you could do hers for the week or the month (depending on what the schedule is like).

Act really happy and excited when she agrees and tell her that your are happy/glad that she will allow you to make it up to her.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 02:52 AM   #9
RaoulDuke420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etcin View Post
Freeball in light coloured pants. When you are with her, think about having sex with her. Make sure she can see that you are hard.

Wait until she is somewhere between your room and the bathroom. Strip and wear white (or light coloured) briefs (or boxerbriefs). Get completely hard. Walk slowly to the bathroom. Make sure she can see your hardon. In the bathroom turn on the shower. Jerk off. Walk back slowly and make sure she can see you are fully soft now. She will know you jerked off in the shower that she uses too.
Okay it\s been a while since last update, she was out of town for a while but i'm looking to get this thread started again.
I usually wear this basketball short when going to the shower. This time i got completely naked, edged a few times and put on the shorts with a full on erection. I knew she was home so i walked really slowly through the hallway with a huge tent in my pants, right past her room (with the door open), i glanced into her room to make sure she saw me (i walked back once pretending i forgot something and walked past her room again).
After the shower i walked back and i heard her saying "did you have a nice shower" with a smile on her face... she defenately noticed haha, this was a good one!

Thanks!
Old 01-01-2016, 04:07 AM   #10
RaoulDuke420

I got kik now too! send me dares or ask me stuff about my roommate: RDuke420

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dorm, roommate, student