Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-31-2015, 11:29 AM   #1
ThatOneMystical

Default Misty My Shemale Sister Chapter 2

Chapter 2-
It had been almost 2 weeks since that night, and not much changed. Mom hasn't come back and Misty and Jake have been avoiding each other. Misty had been out of the house for the most part while I would try to forget that night. I wouldn't act the same near my friends and I knew this couldn't go on much longer. I would have to find some way of making money and I would have to apologize to Misty. I hadn't had much money left so I decided to go to the pet shop. I knew apologizing would have to come first. I bought a new fish and headed home. Misty was in her room so, I knocked after a lot of thinking. She was in with someone else. I just stood there and looked. I was frozen for several minutes until I broke my silence and asked, "Are you busy?" She responded, "No, Derrick was about to leave." He quickly ran out and then I asked, "Who is he?" I could only think of so many things. I wondered if he was just a friend or if Misty was a prostitute. She said, "Henry is my boyfriend." Then I said, "I'm sorry for the other night, and I bought you a new fish." She said, "I should be the one that's sorry." She embraced me. I then asked her, "Where did mom go? And what are we going to do?" She said, "I don't know." She pulled down my pants and then I knew where we were going. I felt bad and it felt wrong. I wanted to stop her but, she was stronger than me. I told her, "This feels wrong." She said, "Don't worry, I want to give back the favor." She pulled my dick out and started sucking. It felt good, she was experienced at sucking and it started feeling right. She sucked for about fifteen minutes. Then she took off the rest of my clothes and I did the same. She went on all fours and said, "Fuck me." I slowly placed my dick inside and then, started moving slowly. She said, "Faster." I fucked her faster and harder. She was moaning a lot and I started to moan too as a heavy load of cum went inside her ass. She said, "You're not too bad." She continued, "Clean the cum off with your tongue." I licked off every bit but, it wasn't as good as hers. I told that to her and then she said, "Then, suck my dick." I sucked on it for half an hour till she came. She had a heavy load and I swallowed every last bit. Then I rode her huge dick. She said, "We're sleeping in the same room from now on." That night we slept on the same bed. We made out a bit and then I felt tired and fell asleep. I woke up with her dick in my ass. I got up and cleaned up. Then, I walked out the door in search of money opportunities.

Didn't read Chapter 1? Read it here- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...56#post1950156
ThatOneMystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 02:57 AM   #2
HeySarah163

When is Part 3 coming?

kik= his.little.slave
HeySarah163 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brother, creampie, shemale, sister