Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-29-2015, 05:26 PM   #16
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_Chicago View Post
Put the vibe inside of your pussy and one of the suction butt plugs at a height that you can suck it from your knees. tie your ankles together with something and start to suck the butt plug turn the speed up slowly and cum on the highest setting.
Sounds good! I'll have a report for you this weekend!

Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Toys

Join the unofficial getDare discord Here

Check out Anal Autumn Here
Rure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 08:22 AM   #17
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtygirlJ123 View Post
Put the bullet on ur clit, the viberator in ur pussy and also lets say the medium buttplg in ur ass and u must sleep with these on one night put the vibrator and bullet on a low setting of ur choice or if u feel daring enough u can roll a die to see what setting u should put it on
This sounds like fun! I'll let you know how it goes!

Toys

Old 10-30-2015, 01:12 PM   #18
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
How about really getting to know that new vibrator by edging once with each setting before you cum again.
Will do! Thanks!

Toys

Old 10-30-2015, 02:16 PM   #19
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubuk View Post
Task for 48 hours since you start it.
You have to insert both vibe and bullet in 2 holes and set any speed not below 5. (You must not use other speed than chosen initially for this task). Stay hey turned for 1 minute. Then you have turn them off. (Removing them from holes is optional). You earn 1 point for it.

Next point you may earn not earlier than in 10 minutes.

You have to achieve aim of 100 points within that 48 hours.

You are not allowed to earn points 3 hours before and 3 hours after orgasm. It mean that if you get orgasm you lose all points earnt within 3 previous hours.

I understand that this dare can compete with other dares, thus I add rule:
For every 10 minutes you spend on any other dare from this topic your aim reduce by 1 point.
For every orgasm aim reduce by 20 points.
I think I understand how this is supposed to work. I will give this a try and write up a report for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Take part in this game
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=238770
with a picture of one of your little toys!
Now this, I think there is a possibility that I would have to post another picture besides the one of my toys and pictures are part of my limits, so I am declining this one. I'm sorry but thank you anyways!

Toys

Last edited by Rure; 10-31-2015 at 01:05 PM.
Old 10-30-2015, 02:54 PM   #20
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

I think you should do the dare I sent you in a PM and post the report here.

Have fun!
Old 10-31-2015, 01:04 PM   #21
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyMasterA View Post
I think you should put the bullet vibe into your pussy the medium plug into you ass. The vibe should be on a setting no lower than 5 the entire time.

I would like you to spend a hour or so at the mall but not sure if that would be against your limit, if it is then walk around your house/apt for 1 1/2 hours, you may not stop moving.

If you go to the mall you may not wear any underwear (bra or panties), you should be in a short skirt (no longer than your knees, preferably no longer than mid-thigh) and a tight shirt. If you stay home you are to be nude with some form of clamps on your nipples.

Congrats on the new toys, I am sure you will enjoy them. Looking forward to hearing how it went.
I finished your dare First, I did an edge as required for your post by using my bullet on my clit, which got me really wet and ready. I put the bullet in my pussy and the medium plug in my ass. I set the bullet for level five.. since it varies in intensity and then the different kinds of pulses, it was at a strong alternating pulse Then I put a clothpin on each nipple and walked around nude in my room for the hour and a half. I had the radio playing to keep myself entertained, which it did... but the bullet had me really preoccupied. Since I edged before doing this dare, I was already in a state of arousal and having the bullet in me... was really arousing hahaha. It was hard for me to keep walking around because I cummed several times and all I wanted to do was fuck and play with my pussy more. I loved this dare Thank you for the fun and making me sooo wet!

Toys

Old 10-31-2015, 01:45 PM   #22
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_Chicago View Post
Put the vibe inside of your pussy and one of the suction butt plugs at a height that you can suck it from your knees. tie your ankles together with something and start to suck the butt plug turn the speed up slowly and cum on the highest setting.
I completed your dare. I edged first by rubbing my vibrator on a high setting against my clit and then turned it off and put the vibrator in my pussy. Then I stuck the big butt plug to the wall to suck it. I tied my ankles together with an old headband and knelt in front of the plug. I turned on my vibrator and started sucking my plug. After 2 or so minutes, I upped the level and worked my way up to the highest setting, with intense pulses. I came really soon after going to that setting and left a wet puddle where I was kneeling. Thank you for giving me this dare. I felt like a slut sucking my plug and loved my vibrator in my pussy.

Toys

Old 10-31-2015, 03:35 PM   #23
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
How about really getting to know that new vibrator by edging once with each setting before you cum again.
Oh my... this left me as a wet mess.. I first did one did by just playing with my clit for your post. Then, I fucked my pussy up to edge with each setting. After I edged, I took out the vibrator for a minute or so to calm down again and then put it back in and upped it one more for the next edge. I looooved the pulsating settings where it did random patterns of intensities. For this dare, I completed 11 edges (one complimentary and one for each setting). Thank you for this dare, I am soo wet and even more hornier

Toys

Old 10-31-2015, 03:48 PM   #24
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

nice reports
seems like your really enjoying your toys
please try my dare too if you have more time later
i hope it is interesting enouph for you
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 03:51 PM   #25
Spleen

To solve your horny-ness problem you should keep the vibrator (pulsating mode) in your pussy and the bullet (high speed mode) on your clit.
Keep them in that position for 10 minutes, enojoy
Spleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 06:12 PM   #26
Rure

Here's another report from playing with LochyG.

Currently I have my bullet on setting 10 in my pussy and my medium plug in my ass. I am not allowed to cum until I finish this report. It started out with my bullet on the first setting and then LochyG put me through all the settings randomly. At some point, I had clothpins on my nipples before giving them a break. I circled my clit a random number of times and circled my nipples a random number of times. I think I edged at least 3 times but being on this setting as I'm writing this report, I'm going crazy and really want to cum. This setting, level 10 is random pulses and intensities, so it's keeping me just on edge Here's what all the levels are :

Level 1: constant low intensity
LEvel 2: constant medium intensity
Level 3: constant high intensity
Level 4: It crescendos from low to high and then back to low
Level 5: Quick pulse (medium intensity?)
Level 6: Really fast low intensity pulses
Level 7: vibrates like a phone so like level 4 and followed by 3 pulses
LEvel 8: Random pulses
Level 9: random constant intensities
Level 10: random pulses and intensities

Thank you LochyG.... Can I please cum now?

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares female, edges, tasks/dares, toys