Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-12-2014, 10:28 AM   #1
babytbdlgirl

Default Person Above Pussy and underwear control

So the person to comment will be something for me. You can tell me to have something in my pussy or my pussy can't be wet or must be wet and what kind of underwear, this could mean no underwear, my underwear or little sisters underwear, or diapers

[COLOR="red"] Pm me "spank" and I'll swat my clit with something between 0-15 times
Pm me "wet" and I wet myself on the spot
Pm me "diaper" and I'll wear to bed that night
Pm me "fun" and I'll masturbate in diaper 10 minutes or til edge
Pm me "pasta" and I'll put the type you say in my diaper, cooked (nice wet and slimy, maybe squirming into my pussy?)
babytbdlgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:36 AM   #2
zoozoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytbdlgirl View Post
So the person to comment will be something for me. You can tell me to have something in my pussy or my pussy can't be wet or must be wet and what kind of underwear, this could mean no underwear, my underwear or little sisters underwear, or diapers
Fill your pussy with as many pair of your little sisters panties as u can fit and then put a pair of them on stay that way for 4 hours within that 4 hours u must edge 2 times and cum once. Then put them back in her clean cloths after u take them out. ( please report how many pairs u fit in)
zoozoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:40 AM   #3
JOEwants
Account Banned

Put on tight speedos or panties, edge 3 times and ruin orgasm. You must do that through them not by putting your hand on your parts.

Please do one for me.

Kik: JOEwantsisme
Email: [email protected]
I won't take photos of myself.

I need punishments for losing a bet here

I now have a master.

Limits/Likes/Toys

PM Dares

PM ME DARES FOR THE WEEK
JOEwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 05:14 AM   #4
lovedegrading

Get nettles/poison oak/ w/e stinging plant is the nearest available to you and line some tight panties with it. You must wear this for at least 30 minutes.
Toys & Equipment: Handcuffs, Ball Gag, Blindfolds, Rope, Ankle cuffs, Butt plug, Crop, Dildo (suction cup), Dildo (vibrator), Ben Wa balls
lovedegrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 05:48 AM   #5
Motaki

Wear a pair of girly panties backwards in a wedgie for the next 24 hours

Likes: pussy, anal, pain, wedgies, hidden public, insertion, pet & age play, humiliation
Limits: scat, permanent, messy, pics, edging, social suicide, sex

Pm me 'insert' and I'll insert an object of your choosing (providing I have it) for any length of time you specify.

NOT LOOKING FOR A SLAVE
Motaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 05:07 PM   #6
Morgan123

Default Pussy control

We're the tightest panties you have edge twice and then you may cum but you must stay in the panties with your cum in it for an hour
Morgan123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, masturbation control, pussy control, underwear control, wet.messy.masturbation