Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 10-05-2009, 07:14 PM   #1
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Information Warning to those to send pictures to there masters

This a warning for all users who send pictures, especially incriminating pictures, to masters who have information on you. If you have been watching Craig Ferguson lately, you know what I am talking about. The mayor of East Cleveland, Ohio recently lost a primary, and in turn, his mayoral position, after pictures of him in lingerie popped up on the internet. Many of these picture are very graphic. If you want to read more, there is a story here

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Hmmm, East Cleveland made getDare.

East Cleveland Mayors - you can certainly learn many life skills from them. First, incriminating photos and politics don't mix very well.

But what can you learn from the previous East Cleveland mayor? The previous East Cleveland mayor is in prison for nine years for about 22 counts of bribery and tax evasion. But he came from a fine upstanding family. His 23 year old son visits him regularly in jail. It's easy for him to do so since the son murdered his mother last year and is now in prison for life. (Google 'onunwor' to read all about it).

Did you know the FBI Cleveland office is the second busiest FBI office in the nation? Yes, it is. All the county politicians are going to prison one by one by one.

It's getting lonely here. The highlight of driving to work work is seeing which houses get demolished that day!

Hmmm, Hmmm, Hmmm, My Beautiful Ohio!!!!!!
DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:33 AM   #3
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2

The moral of the story: Don't Run for Mayor in East Clevland.... jk
Just be careful online, make sure you trust who your talking to..... dont send pics or get on cam on day one..... its a bad sign if thats the first thing they ask
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:10 PM   #4
Night-1991
Account Banned

This is why i fixed one rule no one seems to agree with. "If you're a Master, let the potential slave see you on webcam, just a face shot, wave your arms etc. And vice versa"
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:22 PM   #5
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to jess_i_kka

You can joke about this but that's why my picture limit is sooo strict while I've loosened almost all my other limits. NO PICS with my face in them.
jess_i_kka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:50 AM   #6
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night-1991 View Post
This is why i fixed one rule no one seems to agree with. "If you're a Master, let the potential slave see you on webcam, just a face shot, wave your arms etc. And vice versa"
Do a lot of people really disagree with this? That would also be one of the first things I'd insist on in any type of serious contract - just something to show both of you are who you say you are, solely because of the amount of weirdos out there. Also generally I would suggest the master go first, since they are the ones that really need to be trusted most.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk