Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-12-2015, 10:12 AM   #1
Girl lover

Wink (Girls only) have you ever been caught masturbating?

Don't know if this has been posted before but oh well if it has.

Just curious, how many of you girls masturbate and if you have ever been caught? If so what happened?
Girl lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 01:15 PM   #2
Shadowgal

Default Caught

I was on vacation in Sardinia (large island north of Sicily) while visiting my brother who was in the Navy there. I went to a beach south of town where clothing was optional. I was lying behind some rocks, slowly stroking my bare pussy when I heard a noise. Two young girls (early teens?) were peeking over a rock while I pleasured myself. I pretended I didn't know they were there and really gave them a show, using both my fingers and my gel filled dildo. I came very vocally. A few days later, my sister-in-law and I were at the same beach. We were both nude. She was dozing and I felt randy, so I started rubbing my pussy. I felt someone nearby and saw an older guy, very healthy looking, stroking his hard cock while watching me pleasure myself. I didn't stop and stared at him while enjoying my cum, and he soon came onto the sand, then turned and walked away.
Shadowgal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk