Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-02-2015, 03:32 AM   #1
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default Home Alone - Dare Me

I'm home alone today and looking for dares of all sorts. I have a morphsuit, nappies (diapers), general household stuff and lots of food in the kitchen if that's any help.
I'm ready for all sorts of fun!

(please no poo, illegal, or anything permanent)
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:09 AM   #2
Dottie

Okay, first off, you're gonna get naked. Then, put binder clips on your nipples, and make a line of clothespins down from your nips to your thighs. Make sure there's a string under them all so they're all connected to each other. Then, put on some heels, a skirt if you have, and any makeup. Go outside to a secluded area, (in front of a window if you're scared), and attach one length of the string to something sturdy. Then, slowly walk back so the clothespins are all ripped off (Google clothespin zipper if unsure). Do this five times in a row. Keep the binder clips on until the end of the dare

Afterwards, go back indoors, still in your outfit (naked if lacking clothes). Give yourself a swirly, and then get in the bathtub. Piss all over your face and hair, but don't rinse out. Get some olive oil, and lather it all over any exposed flesh you have. Take the binder clips off, rotate 90 degrees, and replace. Then, go sit in the corner one your knees with uncooked rice under your knees for 5 minutes. After, spank your ass 50 times each cheek and go back to the corner. Repeat 3 times.

After this, get naked if not already, and get in the shower. Wash off all the pee and oil with the coldest water there is, for 5 minutes. Get out, and dry yourself without the use of a towel. After all this, pm me for permission to remove the binder clips from your nipples.

Proud member of the itty bitty titty commitee
♥ Denied until: 15th October ♥
♥ Likes, Limits, etc. ♥
♥ PM DARES ♥

♥ I'm a cumslut, I love cum so much ♥
=> Honest bdsmtest <=
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:15 AM   #3
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you so much I'll do this now
Old 09-02-2015, 05:58 AM   #4
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyWeirdo View Post
I'm home alone today and looking for dares of all sorts. I have a morphsuit, nappies (diapers), general household stuff and lots of food in the kitchen if that's any help.
I'm ready for all sorts of fun!

(please no poo, illegal, or anything permanent)
Any other dares?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mess, morphsuit, nappies