Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 09-03-2009, 04:10 PM   #16
Daddy

again I wrote that above, using babydolls account by mistake, /sigh i can be a fool sometimes.
Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:26 PM   #17
Babydoll

"Sometimes" he says ... *sticks out tongue* silly daddy..... *runs away before he catches her*

....Aaaand I just proved my point. Terrible slave.
Babydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:31 PM   #18
the_kamikaze

Hmmmmm... I never thought about this as a question... Usually I'm not one to post on these forums, I'm quiet on forums, but this one got my attention. I have to say, so far, almost everything I've read is true. Despite the contradictions. Let me explain.

Boyfriends don't tend to make good doms. They get into a point of where, "You want me to do what?" or "I'm... s-s-supposed to p-p-punish her for that..." And they can't bring themselves to hurt the sub. But Doms make wonderful boyfriends. It can be hectic sometimes, sure (personal experience), but it's fun sometimes. Although... my girlfriends have a tendency of teasing me. Lol. But the thing is, I know when to say, "Enough is enough." And when I put my foot down, they generally quit playing around and get back to acting like subs. Threaten them with punishment, they immediately square up. So it's not like it's not possible. You just have to be understanding and willing to sit back and stop being so demanding for a bit. Learn to have fun with your sub without controlling them, and it's easy.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:21 AM   #19
Caseopia

My Master and I are boyfriend and girlfriend and it's fantastic personally. How we can go from being Master and Slave then switch and be completely normal the next minute. It was amazing spending a week with him in the North because I was so afraid it was just going to be BDSM. But we also went for romantic walks and we went shopping together etc. It was truly perfect. For many I know it's hard to try and find a balance but somehow we've got it. We don't have a word or something that says "Ok kink time now" we can just read each other so well that we know when the other is in the mood etc. I've always feared i'd never find this balance but now I have it I never want to let it go ^^.

In the begining it was just Master/Slave but then we just began to fall in love and it was innevitable that we became boy friend and girlfriend. I think these relationships need a sense of love and longing because without it the sub probably finds it hard (Well I did) to serve the Master. When a stranger is ordering you about doing said order is far less rewarding personally than if a man/woman you love orders you to do something. It feels more like..."I'm proving my love to them..." Rather than..."I'm doing as i'm told..." Personally.

I don't find that feelings get in the way with us. I know that no matter how much he loves me if I disobey I will be punished. Why? Because I deserve to be. I don't expect him to go easy on me or take pity because I look adorable or i'm his girlfriend. I expect his full response. He knows that by punishing me he isn't saying..."I hate you..." He's just saying..."You were a bad girl..." The feelings make it better personally. How after spanking me I can curl up in his lap and be cuddle and feel warmth and love and want. This is all just my opinion though ^_^.

"You don't love someone for their car or their money or the way they dress...You love them because their soul sings a song only your's can understand..."

...Caseopia

Caseopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 06:24 PM   #20
Dark_Baron

Send a message via MSN to Dark_Baron

Caseopia, when your Master punishes you he does not just telling you "you were a bad girl". He says "I love you", he means it and you know he means it when he takes you in his arms after. It's his power which reaches you through a whip, an activity or whatever, it reflects on you and a part of it returns back to him. This reflected power is his satisfaction. The rest is yours. This is a phrase "I love you" because no matter how he punishes you, he is always aware not to harm you, not to break you, not to crash you. This is trust. Love is necessary and easy to come. Personally speaking, anytime I see my slave doing what I asked, or receiving a punishent, I feel my heart filled with love. Even if I have a stranger slave before me and even if I postpone a reward, it's just to make it feel better for her. To some ears this might sound strange but there are many ways of loving and as I a sure you know, there can be no greater love than that between a Master and a slave.
Dark_Baron is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk