Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 07-13-2009, 11:50 PM   #1
Miss Lisa

Default Anal Ring Toss Game

This is a game that is entertaining for the Miss or Master and their guests while being humiliating for the slave. It’s not my original idea but really simple and loads of fun! All you need is your slave positioned however you want, as example naked leaning over a table or down on all fours, something to shove in the slave's ass that sticks out far enough to catch the rings, and the rings to toss. You can actually buy an “anal ring toss game” from an adult novelty store but I think it can be more fun and quite easy to improvise. To catch the rings something like a smooth drum stick in the slave's ass will work well, or whatever else you can come up with. If you are playing nice you can apply a bit of lube on the poor things hole first. Play for points, bragging rights or winner gets to use the slave after the game.
Attached Images

Last edited by Miss Lisa; 07-14-2009 at 01:03 AM. Reason: add image
Miss Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Miss Lisa for this post:
Old 07-14-2009, 02:20 PM   #2
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

HAHA, I love this, you're a genius

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:20 PM   #3
jerrypoof

amazing..it would be amazing to get a sub stick a broom instead and get the sub to sweep up..or something to that effect.
jerrypoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:04 PM   #4
ZipSnap

Well, you have to say the genius is the person convincing people to buy the game, especially considering you can fancy something at home.

I've heard the anal ring toss game being performed on the Howard Stern show a few times some years ago. (I think Steve Guttenberg played a match.) But what this post made me realize is that maybe Howard Stern's show provides even more humiliating ideas worth considering. Perhaps a wheel of sex or sticky bologna game (where people compete to see who can stick the most slices of bologna on a slave's ass).
ZipSnap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk