Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: What Type of Bondage do you like?
Bondage for a purpose 39 60.94%
Decorative bondage 16 25.00%
Torture bondage 40 62.50%
Meditative bondage 11 17.19%
Film bondage 10 15.63%
Other 12 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-18-2015, 04:47 PM   #1
dayday247

Red face You butt naked, tied up, ass in the air, holes filled with sex toys, PARENTS WALK IN?

What would Mrs Santa Clause do? Tell the truth now

So you butt naked, arse faced towards the door with all sorts of objects with your holes, gaged mouth, you can’t move or speak properly. Then a surprise visit from your parents and some of they friends that they came with to show you off too leaves you in a comprising position as you cut your mum a spare key after a heartfelt day together.

In the scenario (I won’t limited your imagination here), your TOP/Dom/GUY, who is still fully clothed dashes out the back door after realizing it’s too late to do anything to help you based on the positioning and time.

And then….

I mean, who will ungag you and take the sex toys out of your holes while you spit your panties out your mouth?

Your mum?, Will your Dad and your parents friends all look away or walk out the room?, Will they do it all at the same time or will there be mass confusion and secret smart phone camera clicks.......

Will they just call someone else to try to figure out how to untie all those knots and patterns?, Will it be your sister they call or maybe your best friend, and your Dom, OMG! Let’s not even go there now!

Before answering what you would do and how you imagining that ending truthfully and realistically concluding, let’s start by finding out your favorite type of bondage with the polls
dayday247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dayday247 for this post:
Old 08-18-2015, 04:54 PM   #2
dayday247

Hand How do you experience bondage in a fundamental and in sensual way?

Also your familiarity with bondage will be valuable and experiencing some memories fully will enable you to grasp the entire situation mention in the last post at completely as possible and help you give a more serious answer and fun emotional journey we all like reading novels or watching TV to get.

Foreword;

Since the incredible results received from a test audio from our community, here on GetDare, we decided to invest more time and energy into creating something that can benefit our community in the one of the Kinkiest ways possible. You will enjoy it every sec of it very much when it’s completed for now

Introduction;

I am creating an Erotic Guided Meditation audio experience as part of a long term project I am working on with a few talented and inspired people.

The audio experience will be both arousing and spiritual. By spiritual I don’t mean some New Age BS babble, I mean the “invisible”, you know, like emotions and thoughts, or ideas and awareness, feelings and motivations, you get my point, I hope.

Purpose for the Erotic Guided Meditation;

The audio experience is designed to totally and completely relax trainees; to get them into the zone or subspace and train them to relax on command over a few weeks with other enforcing rituals.

I won’t let out too much at the moment but it will be helpful for dealing with everyday stresses and of course making trainees more and more receptive to all sensations during erotic moments. As all awareness will be Purified and Adulterated; then focused in on that moment and on all sensations within that moment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rose-petals7.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	5254

It’s the different between a musician who has trained her awareness to the point she can hear every instrument in a song and still consider its profound words while counting its bars at the same time verses the average person that barely notices any flat notes or off beat rhythms. Anyway enough of the life changing benefits and new worlds of pleasures unnoticed that it will open up to its listeners, let’s get down to it.

Mental Meditative bondage

We will use bondage in the recording as a means of illustrating the concepts and training the mind to completely relax, to relax all in its power to relax, then train it to do this on command and on intent even. So I need to get peoples experiences and thoughts on bondage to make this work every well because everyone is different and everyone body reacts differently making it hard to design a “one size fits all” Guided Meditation, but at least getting many people’s experiences makes it easier to generalize by erasing the specifics that aren’t the average, so please be specific, very, very specific!

Talk us through your most memorable and enjoyable bondage experience

Answer each in terms of how your body sensations, emotions, mental state.

Intro – Say want you want about the situation, about yourself and ease us into it as any half decent story teller would
Body sensations – Carnal physical feelings within the body parts, i.e. cold, hot, soft, hard are examples.
Emotions or emotional states - More ethereal sensations, it’s easier to say my hand is cold than saying my hand is lonely, so don’t worry too much or try to be a poet.
Mental State - Just the thoughts in your head and where you awareness is focused.
Conclusion - Wrap it all up (Pun intended)

Don’t worry too much about the categories just helps get more specific content and help your brain generate more memories and thoughts on the matter, so do your best and it’s not an exam.

Last edited by dayday247; 08-18-2015 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Image size change.
Old 08-18-2015, 04:55 PM   #3
dayday247

Heart Questionnaire Example and Template

Questionnaire Example

*****************TO BE UPDATED**************************

Questionnaire Template

Intro;

Hands;

Materiel or product Used:
Style of bondage (or way):
Processing of bonding:

Specific body part sensation:
Body sensation (reaction):

Emotional State:
Mental State:

Arms;

Processing of bonding:

Emotional State:
Mental State:

Feet;

Processing of bonding:

Emotional State:
Mental State:

Legs;

Processing of bonding:

Emotional State:
Mental State:

Hand and Feet;

Processing of bonding:

Emotional State:
Mental State:

Arms and Lets;

Processing of bonding:

Emotional State:
Mental State:

Whole lower body only;

Processing of bonding:

Emotional State:
Mental State:

Whole upper body only;

Processing of bonding:

Emotional State:
Mental State:

Whole body;

Processing of bonding:

Emotional State:
Mental State:

Other Options

Suspended option 1;

Processing of bonding:

Emotional State:
Mental State:

Suspended option 2;

Processing of bonding:

Emotional State:
Mental State:

Suspended option 3;

Processing of bonding:

Emotional State:
Mental State:

Conclusion -

Old 08-18-2015, 04:56 PM   #4
dayday247

Nuclear How does it all End?

And of course

a) So what will you do?

b) How will you feel?

c) How do you imagine the situation ending and you feeling and thinking about it after, a few hours, days, weeks, month maybe?

d) How will you deal with the "bonder" that legged it out the back?

e) If he charmed you by explaining this side of story after your parents and the other people left would you finish the scene because you were all most ready to have the BIG O?

The reason for all the details is that with the training program you will be able to jump back into that mental and emotional state needed to get you back into the mood within a few secs or at most mins to complete the scene, all due to your input and my genius of course. Well sure, and the team.

Have fun boy and gals, enjoy the mental toys I have just given you to play with.

Cheers and Cheerio
TMD
Old 08-18-2015, 08:47 PM   #5
tincher15

i will just lay there. embarassed ashamed. i would never forget it... neither would my family. iidk what i would do?!?!?!??!?!? i really dont know lol

Limits: Family, Friends, Toothpaste, ginger

Punish Me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...48#post1863048

Dare Prophets Shiny Slave
tincher15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 06:30 PM   #6
LeanTeen

Not much you'd be able to do in that situation I guess. The shame and embarrassment would kill me!

Likes: Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, Wedgies, Feminization & Bondage.

Dislikes: Spankings, Anal, Oral, Constant Pain, Semi-Public & Orgasm Denial.
LeanTeen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk