Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-03-2015, 07:17 PM   #1
spaceistheplace

Default Need to learn my likes

I've just joined Getdare, and I'm a submissive, but that's really all I know about my BDSM likes and dislikes. I would really like some tasks to help me figure out what I do and don't like. Thank you to all who assist me.
spaceistheplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 07:34 PM   #2
lonelypunishment
Distinguished Member

for you first task I want you to remove your panties and place them in your mouth and next use a belt to whip your butt 10 times next spit out the panties and describe the taste lastly I want you to place a pic of the panties you spit out onto the album on here lastly I want you to place the panties back on and drop 3 spoon fulls of jelly down the front of them

likes: pee play, bladder control, bondage, pain, hidden public, body writing, love being submissive and used

limits: Family, cam, poo, public, perment, illegal, edging
lonelypunishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:12 AM   #3
Nwbie
getDare Devil

I have two dares you could try,
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=229370
and
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=160134

If you complete one of those and write a nice report I'll consider giving you a personalized dare (make sure to ask if you want one). However you do need to know some of your likes if you want something personalized.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:23 AM   #4
spaceistheplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
I have two dares you could try,
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=229370
and
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=160134

If you complete one of those and write a nice report I'll consider giving you a personalized dare (make sure to ask if you want one). However you do need to know some of your likes if you want something personalized.
Thank you, I will complete these as soon as I am able, and write you a report. I have seen these dares of yours before and I'm very excited to do them. I will also do my best to add some likes/dislikes to my signature.
Old 08-04-2015, 10:54 AM   #5
getdaring
getDare Devil

here's a simple task - keep your underwear in a wedgie for an entire day. if your feeling brave you could try this to work/school but if not you should try to do this in public somehow. have fun
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:01 AM   #6
spaceistheplace

I've injured my back, so I may have to save dares for another time, but I'll still save them and do them when I can.

Likes: Long term denial, Lifestyle control, humility, wedgies, nipple play, discipline, truths, light anal, bladder control, some pain

Dislikes: (as in will do if i have to) hidden public, body writing, line writing

Limits: Public, family, scat, cam, mess (with food), vaginal penetration (I'm a virgin)

Feel free to send me dares, I love creativity!
Old 08-05-2015, 06:07 AM   #7
ichsagedir

Find out if you enjoy some light bondage: Get yourself a rope (any rope will do, no need for a special bondage-rope. If you don't have one, find something similar). Use this rope to tie yourself a crotchrope. Wear this for.. let's say as a start for an hour or so. Report back on how you liked it and if you would like to wear it longer/shorter or with modifications.
ichsagedir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 07:33 AM   #8
spaceistheplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichsagedir View Post
Find out if you enjoy some light bondage: Get yourself a rope (any rope will do, no need for a special bondage-rope. If you don't have one, find something similar). Use this rope to tie yourself a crotchrope. Wear this for.. let's say as a start for an hour or so. Report back on how you liked it and if you would like to wear it longer/shorter or with modifications.
I had to use some shoelaces, it was all I had. I quite enjoy it, but I don't know how long I should wear it for?

Likes: Long term denial, Lifestyle control, humility, wedgies, nipple play, discipline, truths, light anal, bladder control, some pain

Dislikes: (as in will do if i have to) hidden public, body writing, line writing

Limits: Public, family, scat, cam, mess (with food), vaginal penetration (I'm a virgin)

Feel free to send me dares, I love creativity!
Old 08-06-2015, 09:21 AM   #9
ichsagedir

Great you were creative, I like that. A crotch rope can be worn as long as you like it. You can even try and wear it under your clothes while you go shopping. No one would notice (except you) Would you like to try this? It would be my new dare for you from me

You can also try the following to make it more interesting: Tie a knot in the crotchrope so that the know is above your clit. Or insert something in your pussy while you wear it.

If you'd like to be an online dare-slave, pm me (also women only).
ichsagedir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags