Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-27-2015, 10:28 AM   #1
ckbugs

Default 20 female slut needs punishing.

Hi all ! I've been a very naughty girl the last week and have accumulated 721 spanks per cheek and 95 clit spanks from my daddy. I also have 198 edges left before I may cum. He has told me to post here in the hopes that I can work some spanks off of my total ass spankings by performing other punishments. The clit spanks are NOT changeable. ONLY the spanks on my ass are what I may work off.

After some suggestions have come in my daddy will choose the ones he wants me to do and I will report back with which ones I have completed and thank you for your suggestions. I will not post any sort of pictures.

I have 3 dildos in varying sizes. 2 of which have a suction base. I have a ball gag, dog collar, nipple clamps, toothpaste, vibrator, anal beads and access to plenty of belts. If you do decide to post a suggestion please also include the amount of spanks you think it would take off from my total of 721.

Thank you all again and I hope to hear some great suggestions !

Last edited by ckbugs; 07-29-2015 at 07:06 PM. Reason: I worked some spanks off
ckbugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 12:50 AM   #2
Seb

Default Dildo challenge

Kneel on the floor with your largest dildo in your pussy and clothes pegs on your nipples. Clench your pussy muscles tight around the dildo, then release, in a slow rhythm. Do not touch your pussy at all. You can shift your pelvis but you can't bounce on the dildo. For each edge you do this way you can subtract 2 spanks. For each minute you stay there you can subtract one spank.

Seb
Seb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:58 AM   #3
ckbugs

Thank you so much for your suggestion ! I will be doing this as soon as I can. I will let you know how it went as well!
Old 07-28-2015, 02:49 PM   #4
painbringer
getDare Devil

You may trade one for one. You will deepthroat a dildo from tip to base it must be at least 6" long. so, 100 full tip to base deepthroats removes 100 spanks.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:18 PM   #5
scott96

wet a large cucumber/dildo and coat it with salt then use it to fuck your ass for 5 minutes (50 spanks). repeat for your pussy (50 spanks). wear the dildos for the next 24hr (50 spanks). I expect a full report.

Kik is Scott.s1996
scott96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 11:00 PM   #6
ckbugs

Thank you everyone for your suggestions so far ! I will have time to complete them in the next few days! I hope to hear some more suggestions as well !
Old 07-28-2015, 11:17 PM   #7
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Every time you squat to pee you will lose 25 smacks.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 07:05 PM   #8
ckbugs

Thank you everyone for your suggestions ! I just completed seb's suggestion for 39 spanks! It was kind of hard at first but eventually I found just the right angle I was able to edge 3 times and was on it for 33 minutes. I also took barfinch's suggestion and squatted when I went to the washroom one time today. It was kind of strange but I kind of enjoyed it. We decided 25 spanks was too high and only removed 10 instead. This brings my spank total down to 721! I'll still be trying to complete other suggestions over the next few days so keep them rolling in !
Old 07-30-2015, 08:18 PM   #9
LiaR-Goddess

can you do things through a window?

Total dominant. I don't do dares. But I love to give them.
LiaR-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad girl, punishment, slut