Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-21-2015, 08:12 PM   #1
AceOfAnals

Default I need anal dares :D :D

Hi guys, I am a little young, but you don't need to have mercy

I want to receive some dares that can destroy my ass hole, i will always post the report afterwards.

If you be creative enough, I can show pics too.
__________________________________________________ _________________

Limits- Family/Friends, blood, ice and public

Likes- hidden public,anal, pee and scat, light pain
AceOfAnals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 08:37 PM   #2
7night

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=157051
Post report in thread
7night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:13 PM   #3
AceOfAnals

Ok I did it and took 2 hours and a half :D

First I started rolling a 6 and got my favorite possition, so that wasn't that bad.
Then I rolled a 4 and got no warm up, until then that was fine, I got lube, yay, ow wait, I was tricked... so I rolled again and got a 6, at least wasn't deep, so that was fine. then I got a 3, that was ridiculously painfull, that I even cried, and felt a little bit of blood, but nothing to worrie :). oh thanks, finaly lube, I rolled a five and suck it, Had less blood than I thought, so again I rolled the dice and got a 1, fuck, at least I have lube this time, I didn't see that I coud split, so the lube ended before I got in the half, so that was realyy painfull, I rolled the dice again and got a 30 minutes break, that was realy necessary, After spanking myself 50 times and I rolled 5, fuck, I realy hate toothpaste, I did it anyway, that was realy painfull and I almost cried, I was home alone, but I doesn't have a Drying machine, so I ignore that and did more 500 thrusts, but of course, with lube. I suck it clean at the end :D

Thanks so much for the dare, was realy great and fun, I would definitely do it again :D
AceOfAnals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:39 PM   #4
monkeycola

this is one of my favorite dares, enjoy!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...ight=anal+hell
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal training, destroy, pain, punishiment