Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-15-2015, 11:33 AM   #1
esta

Default Cup of pee dare

First of all take a pint glass and fill it with your pee, for a week you must keep it in your room. Every day that week you must put a small amount of that pee (as much as you want) onto a different item in your room, for example day 1 may be your pillow, day two may be an item of clothing such as your jeans, day three may be in the soil of a potted plant. You may not clean these items until a week has passed.

At the end of the week, if there is any left you must tip it over yourself and not change/wash for 30 minutes, so if you only put a little onto your possessions then it'll be harder at this point.

This dare will be worse now in summer when its hot, feel free to put the cup somewhere it'll get nice and warm.

Please leave a report if you do this dare!

Likes: humiliation, domestic service, pee, omorashi, games and interesting dares, discipline

Limits: Public, diapers, illegal, scat, permanent,incest
esta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 12:16 PM   #2
Sam07

Red face very risky

its like nearly not possible for those who live with family though its a very good dare :3 i would really like to try something like this but i end up throwing away all the piss i saved every single time
Likes : TPE, rules and daily tasks, control, humiliation, pet play, objectification, light to medium pain, discipline play, bondage, tease and denial, begging, bathroom play, semi public, cnc, lines, mouth soaping, anal all that good stuff xD if its not in my limits im willing to give it a shot.

Never : Permanent damage, social suicide, drugs, minors, actual non consent and blackmail.

PM DARES

Feel free to ping me if ya want to talk, I'm always happy to make new kinky friends
Sam07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
long dare, pee, pee dares, piss