Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-08-2015, 04:45 AM   #1
Firyfly

Male 25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Welcome

About myself :

My Name is Nico and i am an 25 year old Master from Germany. I trained slaves since i was 16 so i am very experienced . I am very strict and if you do something wrong your going to be punished. I am muscular and go regularly to my training . What doesn't mean you have free time there! You will get daily tasks you need to complete .

What i am looking for :

I am looking for a very obedient slave . So you need to be able to send photos . At the beginning you will only be my sub , but if you convince me that your a good sub you will become my slave . At this point you have no free will(as my sub you have no free will either) and will be my 24/7 Slut . I have no time to train you so you should be at least a little experienced . You will need to put several hours per day into this , till you are my completely 24/7 slave . It doesn't matter if you have a job or not as long as you keep the several hours up . You don't need any toys,(btw its good if you would have some) normal household items are enough . You also don't need a Webcam but if you have one we will work with it . Also the Timezone doesn't matter .

My likes/your likes :

One of my biggest likes is humiliation , so be prepared for it , i will not be friendly or respectful to you ! Also my second fetish is blackmailing so you should be ok with it . I like anal and Bondage , sometimes i will also do water sports or pain . It depends if i am only playing with you or your going to be punished . Good girls get pleasure , bad girls cruel punishment . When your going to be my sub/slave you need to accept my fetishes !

My Limits :

The only things i aren't going to do with you are family and full public . All other things are things i am going to do with you . So be prepared for fun or cruel punishment .

Contact me :

If your now interested in being my sub/slave pm me , but i won't respond to only " Hi sir/master " messages . you will introduce yourself with name , location , likes , limits . If you don't send a pic in the pm write a detailed description about yourself . But remember when your going to be my slave you have no free will and will obey my every order!

Master Nico

Last edited by Firyfly; 07-08-2015 at 02:14 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Firyfly for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmailing, experienced, humiliation, slut, strict