Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-25-2015, 07:04 AM   #1
Slave2Attention

Female Slave2Attention AMA & Dare Thread (20-something F Switch)

If you can't read guidelines or can't use grammar, please find a different thread

I love attention whether it be through performing dares, answering questions about myself, or assigning dares. I'm not shy but I am smart about remaining anonymous, so please respect my limits and don't be offended if I don't answer a revealing question or accept a dangerous dare.

Creativity, experimenting, pain, bondage, mind games, predicaments, insertions, pet play, anal, toys, using household items in kinky ways, subtle secret dares.

Dislikes:
Messes or anything outside my bedroom or bathroom. Dares that take longer than 30 minutes including set-up/clean-up (because I'm busy and not patient). And dares via PM unless they're from my list (because it's easier to track them on my thread and reply with reports).

Limits:
Watersports, scat, blood, involving other people, public, live camming, communication via other sites (kik, skype, snapchat, email, etc), or anything that threatens my anonymity.

Toys:
Rabbit vibe, bullet vibe with remote, vibrating suction dildo, twisty suction dildo, small wand, medium anal plug, nipple clamps, ben wa balls, anal hook, rope, tail plug & collar.

Last edited by Slave2Attention; 06-29-2015 at 12:55 PM.
Slave2Attention is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 08:26 AM   #2
LilMonki

Well, if it's dares you want, any time you're typing a response to this thread you should have a vibe going.

I'll get you started with a few questions:
1. What sort of dares excite you most?
2. Which of your likes are your absolute favorites?
3. What is something you've wanted to try but haven't/been afraid to?
4. Since you identify as a switch, what is your favorite part of the Dom role?
5. Favorite part of the Sub role?

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 08:28 AM   #3
Fade

Get the thinnest highest heels you have. Squat down while you have a bullet vibe in your underwear. Do not move your arms to balance before cumming. Every time you move your arms add 1 spank to your punishment.

If you want me to see the result it is also available as: http://onesubmissiveact.com/doms/30b08a57120ff583705a

Or

Sit on your knees and put the bullet vibe in a stocking. You hold the stocking at the end and try to cum by getting it on your clit.
Fade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 09:19 AM   #4
Slave2Attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMonki View Post
Well, if it's dares you want, any time you're typing a response to this thread you should have a vibe going.

I'll get you started with a few questions:
1. What sort of dares excite you most?
2. Which of your likes are your absolute favorites?
3. What is something you've wanted to try but haven't/been afraid to?
4. Since you identify as a switch, what is your favorite part of the Dom role?
5. Favorite part of the Sub role?
Unfortunately I work and get on here when I'm bored so no vibe available.

1. Creative dares that make me think or strategize excite me the most. Anyone can simply sick an object inside of themselves.

2. My absolute favorite "like" is experimenting and trying new things.

3. The number one thing on my kink to-do list is a threesome (cliche, I know) but there are a lot of complications that prevent that right now.

4. My favorite part of Domming is resistance. I like other switches or brats best because they make you work. Someone who just rolls over and does whatever you say is boring.

5. My favorite part of the sub role is the surrender. The moment when you realize the Dom is worthy of your submission. Unfortunately that's only happened a few times in my 4-5 years of exploring BDSM. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy talking to the Domy-doms and doing an occasional dare.

Thanks so much for posting! I hope you stick around my thread!
Old 06-25-2015, 09:21 AM   #5
Slave2Attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
Get the thinnest highest heels you have. Squat down while you have a bullet vibe in your underwear. Do not move your arms to balance before cumming. Every time you move your arms add 1 spank to your punishment.

If you want me to see the result it is also available as: http://onesubmissiveact.com/doms/30b08a57120ff583705a

Or

Sit on your knees and put the bullet vibe in a stocking. You hold the stocking at the end and try to cum by getting it on your clit.
Oooo both those sound fun. Though don't expect much punishment from the first one. This yogi has wonderful balance and I wear heels all day, every day haha. I'll let you know how it goes!
Old 06-25-2015, 10:13 AM   #6
Fade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave2Attention View Post
Oooo both those sound fun. Though don't expect much punishment from the first one. This yogi has wonderful balance and I wear heels all day, every day haha. I'll let you know how it goes!
Interesting is this a challenge to get you out of balance, of course assuming you can keep perfect form during the previous assignment?
Old 06-26-2015, 09:54 AM   #7
Slave2Attention

Quote:
Interesting is this a challenge to get you out of balance, of course assuming you can keep perfect form during the previous assignment?
Haha we'll see how it goes. Admittedly, I often end up talking a big talk.
Old 06-26-2015, 10:43 AM   #8
Slave2Attention

Thumbs up Dares So Far

I've had a lot of fun dares so far on other threads but I'll fill you in on here (and help myself keep track). Feel free to add to my list or ask me some questions to answer during these last few hours at work!

REPORTS:

1. "Y is for Yum. Swallow your cum next time you orgasm." (Person Above ABC Dare)

I came on my favorite dildo and licked it clean... http://inspiredares.tumblr.com/post/...5/y-is-for-yum

2. My first PM dare was PANTIES - blue.

Check out the awesomely nerdy blue panties I'm wearing today... http://inspiredares.tumblr.com/post/...5/y-is-for-yum

3. "Tie yourself spread eagle for two hours naked. Hope no one comes in!" (person above fetish dare - bondage)

Since it's basically impossible to photograph yourself spread eagle, there's no photo for this one but it was actually pretty fun. I did this last night before bed and it was very relaxing. I don't have the air conditioning on right now and there was a nice cool breeze coming through my window. I almost dozed off (or maybe I did) and curled up naked under my sheets afterwards.

TO DO:

1. "Put on nipple clamps, attach them to a rope, and pass the rope through a ring/hook/bar above your head. Stand on your tip-toes and tie your wrists to the other end of the rope. That way, dropping to flat feet or lowering your arms will tug on the clamps."
(Person above predicament bondage)

UPDATE: http://inspiredares.tumblr.com/post/...hoto-that-rope

2. Tomorrow's PANTIES PM dare: "tiniest".
Look for it on Tumblr!

UPDATE: http://inspiredares.tumblr.com/post/...m-dare-tiniest

3. I'm really excited to do my own version of http://petgirls.tumblr.com/image/122477701366
(Person Above "Mimic the picture" dare thread but I need to find some chain).

UPDATE: http://inspiredares.tumblr.com/post/...little-sparkle

4. The person above duct tape dare thread resulted in duct tape panties for 8 hours. Not super original but I guess I'll try to sleep in them this weekend.

UPDATE: http://inspiredares.tumblr.com/post/...s-the-point-of

Last edited by Slave2Attention; 06-29-2015 at 06:11 AM.
Old 06-27-2015, 08:01 PM   #9
Fade

Quote:
Haha we'll see how it goes. Admittedly, I often end up talking a big talk.
That is what is interesting about brats who talk big. You have to show them their mistake first and try to make them improve. I am curious too see what happens.
Old 06-29-2015, 05:59 AM   #10
Slave2Attention

Quote:
That is what is interesting about brats who talk big. You have to show them their mistake first and try to make them improve. I am curious too see what happens.
Balance wasn't an issue but my legs started cramping pretty bad. I did manage to cum like this though by adjusting the speed and pattern on the bullet. Then I laid on the bathroom floor for a little while until my legs stopped shaking and recovered ha-ha.

http://inspiredares.tumblr.com/post/...-in-my-panties
Old 06-29-2015, 07:26 AM   #11
Fade

Quote:
Balance wasn't an issue but my legs started cramping pretty bad. I did manage to cum like this though by adjusting the speed and pattern on the bullet. Then I laid on the bathroom floor for a little while until my legs stopped shaking and recovered ha-ha.

http://inspiredares.tumblr.com/post/...-in-my-panties
I have to praise you for that effort. Well done, that is 1 for you 0 for me. Do you want to up the ante with this one? As I cannot leave it as is.

So again with the high heels stand on one leg while stretching the other leg back. With one hand point into the distance while using the other to balance.

Now comes the tricky part. Tie one side of the rope to the anal hook while tying the other side to your hair. Insert a vibe, as we want everything below the belt utilized.The rope may not slacken. Each time the vibe pops out or the rope slackens, before you cum, will count as losing form. Of course if you actually lose balance that is losing form as well.

When you lose form it will be spanking time, let's say 5 each cheek?

Let us see if you can be bratty after this one

Likes: Grace above all, Patience in execution, Truthfulness in acceptance, Playfulness in relationships, Creativity in execution, Kindness in general, Caring of details, Protectiveness, Execution in sensual attire
Dislikes: Do not make promises you can't keep now, Really long term actions.
ABHORS: Illegal, Maliciousness

Big fan of Onesubmissive act. Pm me a sub link and I will give you something sensual to do.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4994195
Old 06-29-2015, 07:44 AM   #12
Slave2Attention

Fade,

That certainly sounds much more difficult. I'll PM you my questions I do love my hook and a challenge!

Last edited by Slave2Attention; 06-29-2015 at 07:54 AM.
Old 06-29-2015, 07:46 AM   #13
MasterMartin

Tie you anal hook to you hairs. While it is inserted in your butt.

The step on your highest high heels and make yourself dinner in this outfit.
You are only allowed to wear stockings.
Hope you have fun doing this.
MasterMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 07:59 AM   #14
Slave2Attention

Martin,

I appreciate your comment but your dare isn't particularly unique or interesting to me. Plus as I mention above, I prefer creative shorter dares that I can perform in my bedroom or bathroom so I don't have to wait to have the house to myself.
Old 06-29-2015, 09:40 AM   #15
MasterMartin

I got another task for youm maybe that suits you more.
Tomorrow you will make a healthy breakfast with egg, sausage, chees,...
Any food you eat you have to eat like the animal that the food is made of or that produces the food.
For example picing the egg like a chicken or eat the sausage from a bowle like a pig, and try to swallow cheese nearly and then hick up to chew ot again like a cow.
Hope you like this more.
And as well. Everything should be done with the analhook inserted like mentioned before
MasterMartin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, dare, female, switch, toys