Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-01-2014, 07:26 PM   #1
Bball11

Default Newbie looking for humiliation and dares!

I am new to most of this and am having a difficult time identifying my limits likes and dislikes mostly because i pussy out before i can force myself to do something!! I am hoping you guys can help me by assigning me dares and humiliation (semi public and private) tasks that force me to test my boundaries. I really really want to experience pain (cbt nipples etc) humiliation and degradation. My wife is out of town all week so i have unlimited possibilities! I will report back all my experiences so you can keep me accountable as i will do any dares you give! Im a rookie and im looking forward to completing and sharing new experiences sensations and feelings that ive never felt before! I am somewhat limited in my toys. I have a butt plug dildo clothespins and normal household items and some limited sissy clothing. Please avoid blood needles and knives
Bball11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 08:10 PM   #2
bubba51
gD king

Shave your legs and body then go put on your wifes bra panties and a dress or skirt. Then put on some make up and go out somewhere. If you're up to it put on her swim suit and go swimming

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 08:31 PM   #3
Bball11

I will do this tomorrow and report back! Thank you!

Loves: HUMILIATION, humbler, crossdressing, butt plugs, discipline, cbt, forced cum eating, self bondage and so much more! I am easily embarrassed and my ultimate fantasy is being at the complete mercy of another. I am straight so anything that forces me to experience humiliating thrills to the contrary is a personal favorite (forced bi, cum eating, anal, etc)

Limits: blood, knives, sounding, family, scat, other people, public, social suicide
Old 07-02-2014, 06:48 AM   #4
Bball11

Will you require pictures of me completing your dare?

Loves: HUMILIATION, humbler, crossdressing, butt plugs, discipline, cbt, forced cum eating, self bondage and so much more! I am easily embarrassed and my ultimate fantasy is being at the complete mercy of another. I am straight so anything that forces me to experience humiliating thrills to the contrary is a personal favorite (forced bi, cum eating, anal, etc)

Limits: blood, knives, sounding, family, scat, other people, public, social suicide
Old 07-02-2014, 06:36 PM   #5
Bball11

Bubba51 i did as you instructed. I shaved my entire body from the neck down. It is summer here and i wear shorts every day so as i shaved my legs it was maybe the most humiliated ive ever felt. That is until my neighbor saw me in my wifes string bikini laying out inthe backyard. I dont have anywhere to swim so i hope this will suffice. I laid out in my backyard getting sissy tan lines as my neighbor saw me. After i went in and got cleaned up. I put on makeup including mascara and lipstick slipped into some thong panties a bra and a slutty dress my wife had. She is smaller than me so everything is uncomfortably tight. I drove about 20 miles to a rest stop on the highway and went inside to use the little girls room stopping a few times to bend over to pick something up anytime a trucker walked by and he could see my ass. What a rush and incredibly degrading seeing the looks people gave me. Thank you!

Old 07-02-2014, 06:36 PM   #6
Bball11

Please give me more! I am here to serve!

Old 07-24-2014, 08:04 PM   #7
Bball11

I am still looking for any and all pain and/or humiliation dares!!

Old 01-23-2015, 01:57 PM   #8
Bball11

Please punish and humiliate this pathetic loser...

Old 04-16-2015, 03:20 PM   #9
Bball11

Bump bump bump

Old 04-16-2015, 04:08 PM   #10
SubBoyy132

I will require pictures sent to [email protected] or through PM.

I want you in the humbler, with your butt plug in. You will then go into the corner and position yourself so that your knows touches the corner and your butt/knees do not touch the ground. I want you in that position for 15 minutes (use a timer, but do not check it. if you turn at all or move, you start over).

After your fifteen minutes you may take a brief break, during which the plug will be moved to your mouth to suck on. You will then go into your position for another 15 minutes, sucking on the plug.

You should find out if you like corner time or not!

Likes:Public/Outdoors, Clothespins, Toilet, Swirlies, Public Bathrooms, Verbal Degradation, Anal, Humiliation, Spanking, Underwear, Body Writing, Being a Slave for a Group

Exploring:Piss, Pain, Urinal

Dislikes:Temp Play (ice, etc.), Lines, Repetitive Tasks, Denial, Edging

Limits:Toothpaste, Ball Busting, Ball Torture, Scat, Ass to Mouth, Family, Social Suicide, Permanent, and Blood.
SubBoyy132 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt instructions, humiliation cum swallow, humiliation tasks, sissy humiliation, sissy slut