Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-09-2015, 06:33 AM   #1
MajorPain

Male 20/M Need dares for hotel room out of town

Going to be staying in a hotel out of town in a few days, need dares to spice it up for when i'm alone in the room bored at night.
Nothing scat/piss or anything else that may cause damage, preferably things you would find in an average hotel room that i can use, anal/masturbation related. Bringing basic toiletries, might bring something else if anyone has any good dares/suggestions.

short-medium length dares preferred, get as creative as you wish
MajorPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 03:03 AM   #2
b.dude

You will edge 5*D6 (6-sided dice times five) in bed before going to sleep. If you wake up the following day with morning wood, no cumming all day. If you're soft, cum three times onto the sheet in bed before getting up.

Likes etc
PM dares

I got 28 vids (more here & here). PM me 1-28 to receive.

I refuse to accept dares or vid-requests from anyone with only a few (or worse, 0) posts!

As a teen, mom walked in on me wanking. I was on my bed nude, beating to a nudie mag. I was about to cum as she came in w/o knocking. I quickly got under the blanket & yelled at her. She left without a word. I finished after she left under the blanket
b.dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 05:59 AM   #3
kentuckyfriedhumans

Run out of your hotel room naked and run from once side of the hotel to the other and back to your room.

Likes:Anal, Nudity, Humiliation, Denial, Slave, Pictures, Enema, Ice cubes in ass, long dares.

Limits:Blood, Extreme Pain, Family, People I know, Illegal, Social Suicide, Scat, messy
kentuckyfriedhumans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 06:48 AM   #4
morpraj

Shave your pubes. Also, you can masturbate only by pillow-humping. You may not touch your penis.
morpraj is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, hotel, male, masturbation, solo