Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

View Poll Results: Do you send out (nude) pics?
Yes, I have no problem with that at all. I send them to friends and strangers alike 16 26.67%
Yes, but only to people I know and trust 24 40.00%
No, but I might in the future. 7 11.67%
No, I just don't think it is fun 2 3.33%
No, pics can always leak out, so I choose to not do it at all. 11 18.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2015, 06:57 AM   #16
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangertom View Post
Actually you're right. I've never thought about it that way, you can never be sure. I've changed it to another set of hand bra's and I'm pretty sure this one isn't from a douche-bag ex
I mainly was curious how you would defend yourself since it was a bit contradicting, but respect for changing it
Jah Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 07:48 AM   #17
Happy Me

I think some people have a kink for receiving pictures, and it is mostly those people who don't understand the people who don't want to send them.

I have and will send pictures, but not to anyone who is pushy about them, or demanding them, ever. I will send them to people I trust, play partners, friends, etc. I will send pictures to non pushy people if they came out nice and they are completely unidentifiable. I even put my boob on gdboobs!

I am extraordinarily careful about who I send compromising pictures with face to. Deschut (my dommy) has seen everything at this point though, on cam, and in pictures, from every possible angle, with and without face. It has been almost 2 years though now, and he is a really really amazing guy who has definitely earned my trust.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:17 PM   #18
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Me View Post
I think some people have a kink for receiving pictures, and it is mostly those people who don't understand the people who don't want to send them.
I think this is a large part of it. A lot of PMs I get that revolve around dares casually mention that I should send some pics as proof their way, much like how a cashier would ask if you want the receipt. It might be that the idea is that if you don't ask, you will always have no for an answer so they just weave it in, but to me it just feels stupid.

My signature clearly states no pics and vids and I mostly mention it in other ways too. To me it just feels like I am a just a pair of tits to them and they want them send to them :P

Punishments: poop, long dares, force feeding/stuffing
Limits: illegal, pics and vids, extreme pain, friends and family

PM Dares - My Toys My WriteForMetasks (for you)
messy-emiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 05:32 PM   #19
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by messy-emiy View Post
To me it just feels like I am a just a pair of tits to them and they want them send to them :P
People like that just make me feel gross. A lot of that is because it is that same kind of attitude I have seen from people in my past, people who did really bad things to me.

There is another really rampant reason people use (besides the people who I really think just have a picture kink.) That they have been somehow burned or wronged in the past by fakers, so now they need proof. This is a somewhat questionable excuse though, as there are other ways to verify gender, such as a voice chat, voice recording, references from other people on the site, etc. Also, you can often suss out the fakers anyway just by really reading the text they send you (at least I can, and to me it seems obvious.) Additionally, I don't really believe that it is my burden to bear, to somehow make up for all of the fakers out in the world. I didn't create the fakers, I didn't trust them, I didn't even talk to them, I didn't do anything to deserve the burden of proving I am not one of them.

I honestly don't think it should be such a polarizing topic. Some people want pictures, some people don't care. Some people will send pictures, some people won't. I think all of the viewpoints are valid (who am I to say a picture kink is wrong?), the problem comes in when trying to say the other side is wrong.

The bigger wrong is when you have it in your limits, and people still ask! But that goes with any limit, people should just not be trying to get other people to break their own limits, just as it goes with any other kink. If someone has a major kink (of yours) in their limits, just don't play with them, move on to the next person with a smile on your face. Anyway, that is how I see it all.

Also: I really like that you made this a poll, it is interesting to see it all statistically like that!
Old 04-06-2015, 06:09 PM   #20
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I personally am not a fan of the prove youre not a fake by sending me a picture people.

I don't trust them to be honest.

And as you said HappyMe, there are many ways to prove it. I don't do voice recording either as I just don't trust people with it.

Besides my voice sounds like a male's.

If anyone ever said that directly to me and I believe that they really are afraid I'm a fake. (Never believed anyone was really thinking that so far.) I'd tell them to ask my Switch to confirm that for them.

And personally I think most people demanding puctures only see you as a wank off toy.

And "I never said you were." Is never a good defense.

Quite frankly believe I'm a fake if you wish, I know I'm not so I have nothing to prove.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 05:39 PM   #21
justJane
getDare is Go Go Go

I send some pictures to my Dommy, and I think I've sent both pics and video with nudity and my face at the same time to him, but I am absolutely certain I can trust him, there is no doubt in my mind he would never post them somewhere. He also never demands them, or even asks for them. That said, I don't know if that kind of trust could ever be built up with someone else, I'm not the most trusting sort of person. I think there are so many reasons not to send pictures, and the only real reasons to send them (for me, everyone is different) is to share a moment or a mark or closeness. I think I would be offended if asked for picture proof of a task, with the lack of trust that demonstrates, and then how could that person expect me to trust them enough to send a picture?

I get sketched out when someone demands, or tries to manipulate me into sending pictures. It gives me a really sick feeling. Once someone knows it is a limit, they shouldn't ask for them; and if it is a kink of theirs, they should be playing with someone who doesn't have a problem with sending them, not trying to convince someone who does mind to break their limit.
justJane is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk