Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-25-2007, 08:00 PM   #1
paul19

Default Dares

My girlfriend/mistress is mad at me for arguing with her and she said that i have to do every dare on this page unless is harms me permanently or involves shaving my head.
paul19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:32 PM   #2
absurdvillain

Send a message via AIM to absurdvillain Send a message via MSN to absurdvillain

Wear lipstick for a day.
absurdvillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:42 PM   #3
Seedsy

Tape your dick back through your legs, where a nice bright pink panty, A MiniSkirt, A bra (stuffed) and a nice top that doesnt show your breasts as they are fake. Wax your legs and do your makeup ect.. Then go out in public and anyguy you meet that says hi you must kiss Him on the cheek while wearing the lipstick above :P ENJOY!!
Seedsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:52 AM   #4
paul19

Okay, Yesterday my mistress came over and and waxed my legs and gave me an outfit from what you said above. She gave me a pink pantys, black leather mini skirt and a white top. She decided to add stockings and 3 inch high heels. Then she applied lipstick, eyeliner and eyeshadow. Then she add a light red blush and told me to walk to Galeria Kaufhof ( its a store in Germany ) Which is about 1.5 miles, then she would pick me up when i got there and drive me home.

i started off around 1:00 pm i have walked in high heels before so that wasn't to bad. I didn't pass to many people until i got into the more popular part of town. One man said hi to me and i kissed him on the cheek. He just had a puzzled look on his face and kept on walking. Then a man said hi to me that was holding a girls hand which i thought it might of been his wife. I kissed and he pushed me away and told me that i was rude. Thats the only two people that said anything to me and when i got to the store she drove me home.

The lipstick wasn't to bad until my 16 year old sister noticed she laugh at me every time she saw me. I told her it was a bet because my family doesn't know about the whole mistress thing. Other than that it wasn't to bad.

Last edited by paul19; 06-28-2007 at 05:55 PM.
paul19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 04:43 PM   #5
absurdvillain

Send a message via AIM to absurdvillain Send a message via MSN to absurdvillain

If that's true, you're fucking awesome.
absurdvillain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk