Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-23-2009, 01:46 PM   #16
purpleperdey

I got,

You’re not nearly hot enough. Roll a die, and if you roll

1, then roll a 6-sided die and edge that many times while reading a sexy story

Now we’ll get you “hot” another way. For the next dare, roll again:

3 Roll 10 6-sided dice and give each check of your ass that many hard smacks with a riding crop or paddle (used hairbrush)

You’re a hot slut, aren’t you? I bet you’re hoping that you will get laid at the end, huh? Dream on. Slip a nice thick dildo into your pussy and sit down on it. Then roll:

6 attach a clothespin to each nipple

Now stroke that fat dildo, in and out exactly 150 times. Afterwards, you may remove any clothespins on your body. You’ve been good, and I know you’re pretty hot right now. good time to take a little break and practice your writing skills:

I cannot do this one as I already have words written on me

Ahh, that’s good, yes? Time to show off your writing skills. Roll:

1 Go stand at your window for 2 minutes, rubbing your pussy and tits

Slip that thick dildo into your pussy again and sit down on it. Then roll:

2 attach 6 clothespins on each breast and 8 on your pussy lips

Now stroke that fat dildo, in and out exactly 150 times. Afterwards, you may remove any clothespins on your body. Naughty slut. roll:

5 Roll 5 6-sided dice and give each inner thigh that many hard smacks with a riding crop or paddle (used hairbrush)

Roll a 6-Sided die and put that many clothespins on your tits. Roll a 6-Sided die and put that many clothespins on your pussy. (rolled 5) Then roll:

4 Go stand at your window for 2 minutes, sucking your dildo like a cock

Remove the clothespins. You’re so hot, you know you need this.. Roll:

1 Roll 5 6-sided dice and drop that many drops of hot wax on your tits

Put 2 clothespins on your pussy, put one right on your clitoris, put on a bra and a miniskirt, then roll:

6 put a dildo in your ass or pussy and Walk all the way around the outside of your house or building TWICE

Jeeze, you are one nasty slut to do that last one. Roll again:

3 Roll 10 6-sided dice and give each check of your ass that many hard smacks with a riding crop or paddle (used hairbrush)

Roll 2 6-sided dice and edge that many times. Then roll one last time:

1 Put one clothespin on each nipple, take your vibrator and place it nice and tight against your clitoris, attach it well with a lot of duct tape – tons of duct tape. Turn it on high for 10 minutes. If THAT doesn’t make you cum (several times), tough shit for you.

My potential master changed the rules a little bit for me

I don’t think I’ll be able to sit down for a week after all that spanking. I am not allowed to cum today, so that was very hard but I did manage it.
purpleperdey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #17
DoGooder

Default How I did...

I rolled a...
2, 3 times
6, 10 times
2, 3
6, 12 times
5, on tits
3 on pussy
1, 5 drops
5, 8 times
12 edges
DoGooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:55 AM   #18
salsabug
Account Banned

Wow I'm getting hot just reading this! I've done my rolls but will have to wait till I get home from work to do the challenge. Here's what I rolled.

2, roll 2 dice and edge that many times while reading a sexy story. I got a total of 9. 4 give ur pussy a total of 4 hard smacks with a paddle. Insert dildo, 3 rub nipples with brush, 1 write slut 5 times on body in lipstick, 1 stand at window for 2 mins rubbing breasts and pussy, insert dildo, 3, rub nipples with brush, 3 spank each as cheek 42 times with paddle, 4 stand at window sucking dildo like cock. 2 go for 10 min drive, 3 spank each ass cheek 37 times, edge 8 times, 2 mum twice while chatting online. The wax is beyond my pain limits, does anyone want to suggest an alternative/punishment.

I'll report back this evening

Salsa
salsabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:43 AM   #19
OrchardFlowers

Id try to do this, but i dont think i could take it...
Likes: Bathroom Control, Clothing Control, Drinking Control, Eating Control, Sleeping (How i sleep) Control, and basically full control over my life as long as it doesnt interfere with my schedule and isnt too bad

In other words, if you pm'd me and said i had to Strip and pee on my own clothes immediately, then wear nothing for the rest of the day; Or PM you every time i need to use the bathroom or anything else at all, id do it.
OrchardFlowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:31 AM   #20
Sparty2020
Baby Member

Going to do this when I get home
Sparty2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:32 AM   #21
Sushi

This dare is AMAZING. I will do this the first chance I get. Easily one of the best dice dares to complete at once on here.

Limits: public, pic/cam, pee/poop, bloody

Please dont try to add my as friend unless you have actually spoken to me.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:28 PM   #22
PartySlut
getDare Devil

2, then roll 2 6-sided dice (9) and edge that many times while reading a sexy story; if a

3 Roll 10 6-sided dice (48) and give each check of your ass that many hard smacks with a riding crop or paddle

You’re a hot slut, aren’t you? I bet you’re hoping that you will get laid at the end, huh? Dream on. Slip a nice thick dildo into your pussy and sit down on it. Then roll:

1 attach a clothespin to each nipple and 4 on your pussy lips

Now stroke that fat dildo, in and out exactly 150 times. Afterwards, you may remove any clothespins on your body. You’ve been good, and I know you’re pretty hot right now. Good time to take a little break and practice your writing skills:

1 Roll a 6-sided die (6) and write the word “SLUT” on your body that many times with a lipstick

4 Put on a bra and skirt, take 50 steps out your front door, then return and undress

2 attach 6 clothespins on each breast and 8 on your pussy lips

Now stroke that fat dildo, in and out exactly 150 times. Afterwards, you may remove any clothespins on your body. Naughty slut. roll:

1 Roll 5 6-sided dice (14) and give each check of your ass that many hard smacks with a riding crop or paddle

Roll a 6-Sided die (1) and put that many clothespins on your tits. Roll a 6-Sided die (3) and put that many clothespins on your pussy. Then roll:

1 Go stand at your window for 2 minutes, fucking your ass with a dildo

4 Roll 15 6-sided (40) dice and drop that many drops of hot wax on your ass

Put 2 clothespins on your pussy, put one right on your clitoris, put on a bra and a miniskirt, then roll:

6 put a dildo in your ass or pussy and Walk all the way around the outside of your house or building TWICE

3 Roll 10 6-sided dice (49) and give each check of your ass that many hard smacks with a riding crop or paddle

Roll 2 6-sided dice (10) and edge that many times. Then roll one last time:

1 Put one clothespin on each nipple, take your vibrator and place it nice and tight against your clitoris, attach it well with a lot of duct tape – tons of duct tape. Turn it on high for 10 minutes. If THAT doesn’t make you cum (several times), tough shit for you.

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 10:34 AM   #23
Jenniimariie

Well before I start I would like to say thank you, this is one of the best dares I've done on get dare

1. Rolled a 2... read a story on selfbound and had to do a total of 7edges (good start)

2. Rolled a 5... I think I was quite lucky because I dont think I would've been able to handle touching my pussy again at this point (let alone spank it). It was a total of 13 spanks to each inner thigh (unlucky for some)

3. After slipping my dildo into my pussy I rolled a magnificent 1... a clothespin on each nipple and 4 on pussy lips... this made me moan a little and I as thinking that I couldn't go through with the whole dare but I stuck with it

4. It took a lot for me not to cum riding the dildo 150 times and takin the 0egs ff nearly pushed me over the edge... rolled a 3 so I wrote 'SLUT' 4times (one on each thigh, one on stomach and one on my forehead for extra humiliation)

5. Rolled a 3... I dont live on a busy street so this wasn't too bad, I took the 10 steps outide then heard a dog annd ran back in (think I completed it)

6.I had to stop for a few minutes because I was so turned on and wet that even the thought of my dildo in my pussy nearly made me cum... a 5 so I rubbed an ice cube on each nipple till it melted (cooled me down a bit but another 150 strokes oh god! Toture)

7. And a 6... after the ice my nipples were so hard and sensitive I didn't think id be able to take the 11 smacks to each breast but I perservered... I then rolled. 3 so that many clothespins on each breast and then I rolled a 2 so that many on my pussy

8. A 5 so had to stand at my window... I was so tempted to move when I heatd voices but I stayed that way looking like a complete whore (which made me so wet)

9. Taking the pegs off was a relief... I then had to drop 21 drops of hot wax on my pussy (which bought me back to reality)

10. Put on my black lace bra and mini skirt and walked around the block (i was so embarrassed and soo wet and a couple of people beeped their horn)
11. Rolled a 2... 14 smacks to each breast, I couldn't take it anymore!! I had to skip the edges that I was meant to do and rolled to get a vibrator taped to my clit
Jenniimariie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 10:36 AM   #24
Jenniimariie

I ended up cumming within 30 seconds... maybe I need to be punished, however it was definitely worth it
Jenniimariie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 08:55 AM   #25
lisabigboobs

You’re not nearly hot enough. Roll a die, and if you roll
2, then roll 2 6-sided dice and edge that many times while reading a sexy story; if a

Now we’ll get you “hot” another way. For the next dare, roll again:
4 Roll 3 6-sided dice and give your pussy that many hard smacks with a riding crop or paddle

3 rub your nipples with the bristles of a brush

Now stroke that fat dildo, in and out exactly 150 times. Afterwards, you may remove any clothespins on your body. You’ve been good, and I know you’re pretty hot right now. Good time to take a little break and practice your writing skills:

5 Roll a 6-sided die and write the word “CUM ON ME” on your body that many times with lipstick

6 Go open your front door and stand in the doorway for 1 minute

4 attach a clothespin to each nipple, 4 more to each breast, and 6 on your pussy lips

6 Roll 4 6-sided dice and give each breast that many hard smacks with a riding crop or paddle

Roll a 6-Sided die and put that many clothespins on your tits. Roll a 6-Sided die and put that many clothespins on your pussy. Then roll:
4 Go stand at your window for 2 minutes, sucking your dildo like a cock

6 Roll 5 6-sided dice and drop that many drops of hot wax on your tits and that many on your pussy

6 Roll a 6-sided dice and give each breast that many hard smacks with a riding crop or paddle

Roll 2 6-sided dice and edge that many times. Then roll one last time:
6 Put one clothespin on each nipple, 4 on your pussy, and something in your ass. Now grab your dildo and cum while standing at the window.
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk