Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-17-2015, 05:12 PM   #1
HappyGoSlutty

Default An ice dare (and first post?)

I'm a relatively new account but I've lurked for a while and tonight, inspiration hit. I haven't seen any dares similar to this, but mods please move to another forum or delete as you see fit.

For this dare, all you need is ice.
Fist, insert as many pieces of ice into your pussy or ass as you can, make sure to count them all. You don't have to keep them in, you just need a number.
Then stuff as many pieces of ice into your mouth and count these.
Subtract the smaller number from the larger, the result will be your x value.
If you fit more into your ass or pussy, do x edges. If you fit more into your mouth, give yourself 10x spanks to area of your choice.
Optional: make a dice dare out of it and roll for multiplier of spanks/edges (1x, 2x, 10x, 50x, 100x, or something), area for spanks (nipples, ass, face, thighs, stomach, clit/balls, dick/pussy, etc.), or how to edge (rubbing, penetration, stroking, anal, nipples, etc.)
Please be aware of the cold. Set the ice out for a minute or two so it doesnt stick to your body and freeze/rip off skin. I'm not sure how safe too much ice is in your body but be safe in case it lowers body temperature.

I'm very open on ways to improve, but though it was a good first dare. I think this would be more appropriate in the bets/challenges sub-forum but was uncertain, so clarification would be appreciated!

Likes- piss, edging, orgasms (ruined, too), light pain, bondage, private humiliation, toilet control, watersports, diapers, degradation, anal, wedgies
Dislike- Moderate pain
No go- Illegal, Pics/Vids, Blood, Needles, Permanent, Social ruin, public, messy

Toys include bullets, plugs, and dildos
HappyGoSlutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 11:27 PM   #2
Moriartyj227

A more extreme version would be to add the numbers rather than subtract them.

Loves: DDLB, omorashi(bladder desperation), breathing control, consensual non-consent, orgasm control/denial, bimbofication, hypnosis, gooning
Dislikes/Punishments: Enemas, hidden public, ruined orgasms
Soft Limits: Pics, lots of edges at once
Hard Limits: Illegal, pain, permanent, family, social suicide, friends, scat, spanking, pics with face
Moriartyj227 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, ice, ice cubes, spanking