Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-26-2014, 06:38 PM   #1
subboy132

Default Dares Inside a Stranger's Car

My parents' friend is out of town for the week, and he left his truck in our driveway. It's one of the large trucks, and he and his son who is my age both share it. They are both extremely hot. I've been in the car once and it smells strongly of both of them. I'm sure there are also dirty clothes and anything else you can imagine in the truck.

We have the keys to the car (in case we want to move it). I want dares to do inside of their car. Just so you all know, the car is in full view of anyone across the street, passing my house, or near my house. Basically anyone who can see the truck can see me inside of it.

Please give me your worst dares! Both men are extremely masculine and I just want to immerse myself in it.
subboy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 07:29 PM   #2
subboy132

I just took a look inside the window, and I did notice that there was a pair of red briefs inside as well as piece of chewed gum in a wrapper (at least that's what it looked like).

Do with that what you will.
subboy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 10:20 PM   #3
phantomsub

Chew the gum to get it wet and sticky again, then stick it onto the end of your penis, making sure some of the gum goes inside your peehole. Then masturbate to orgasm while inside the truck, underwear/pants need to be around your ankles (bare ass on the seat), but you can wear a shirt/jacket. Lick up an jizz that gets on the seat or anywhere other than the carpet, and chew the gum for at least 45 minutes.

limits: public, pics, permanent, scat/anal in general, tits/nipples
likes: humiliation, clit pain, spanking, urethral play, food/drink control (can't do all the time), and a bunch more stuff...basically, I can get off on pretty much anything, but I like it kinda nasty and DEFINITELY not vanilla haha
dislikes: (punishments only) vag penetration

NOTE: I currently have no toys, just whatever household stuff I can find

Feel free to PM with dares, I'll report back when I can
phantomsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
car, humiliation, public, truck