Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-06-2014, 11:52 AM   #1
Harpsichord

Male 34/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

34/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

Reviving my hunt.

We'll quick talk about you, first. I am going to pretty much spell out my idea of a perfect slaveboy. Are you going to match this description 100%? No! Because my perfect slaveboy is imaginary. I'd prefer a real one, all things considered. The following traits are listed in the order I thought of them, don't read too much into it.

My perfect slave gets off on submission. Not on being ordered to do things that're sexy or humiliating (though that's a tremendous help when it comes to keeping him stiff and happy). But submission itself. Following orders. Attention and instructions in and of themselves give him a little thrill. A boy who likes to clean and do house chores (not to mention forced outdoor nude labor. . .) <coughs> moving on. Before this post gets a little out of control, this right here? This note about a slave getting off on Being a slave? That's really the most important thing with me. Next most important fetishes are underwear, humiliation, and spankings.

My perfect slave likes looking sexy for me in all Kinds of underwear and indulges my underwear fetish. I have complete control over what undergarments he wears at any time, and their condition. The fabric soaked in his piss? Food smeared all over them or poured down them while he's dressed in them? Dirty from wearing them for days/weeks on end? He loves it all, even if he hates it a little, too. Briefs, jockstraps, panties, boxerbriefs, spandex, mesh, I love it all.

He likes ice. The stuff poured down his underwear, rubbed on his sensitive parts.

He Loves wedgies but knows I like it when he pretends to hate them and begs me not to order him to do it. . . but we both know he can't Wait for his next one.

He likes mud as well, from wallowing in it to having it poured down his shorts as punishment.

He's smart and geeky, loving rpgs and gaming. And online rp as well. A gamer boy is most definitely More than welcome. Especially since it'll let me give you tasks based on gaming.

Outdoor dares and orders make him happy, if a little nervous.

Semi-public Tasks are something he craves and dreads

He Loves posing for pictures, some really artistic and some just smutty. He likes knowing I'm going to keep pictures of him, and that I might show off those buttocks online. Does this mean I'm also going to protect his identity? Yes. Will I post anything without his permission? NO. (Because I think that'd be wrong).

He has a pretty large fetish for being spanked.

He likes being under cum control and chastity, and his Master holding the key many leagues away.

I did mention panties up there. That's about as far as my crossdressing love goes. Although, a hot boy in a jockstrap and a pleated skirt? Hmmm. . . Okay so I guess I'm a fan of half-way crossdressed

I like my boys to have to abide by a list of agreed upon rules, and we have a regular schedule of interaction set up.

My ideal pet is definitely into light to moderate pain. Which likely will be focused on his ass-cheeks.

Petplay features on his list of things he enjoys.

Bondage! Duct tape, seran wrap. . .

Sharing videos of you on the net is on my wish-list. I'd love to post you on xtube doing a task. Again, is your wellfare in the forefront of my mind? Yes. As is pursuit of my own pleasure. It's not a deal-breaker if you're totally against it, but something I want to do.

I do expect to be seeing quite a lot of you on camera for me, both stills and video and live.

So, if you match up to this about 75. . . 80% or more, that's amazing. Do I expect to come upon someone willing to do Everything I want on day 1? No. Chances are, we're gonna have to work up to some of these. But anyway, contact me.

But who are you contacting, you wonder?

I'm 34. I live in NY. I'm about 6 feet tall. I keep my brown hair long and typically wear it in a ponytail, but I'm only a semi-hippie. I've got Irish ancestry. I weigh about 200 (I'm working on it). I'm a nice person. I'm also rather cruel (hopefully you love that ;-))

I've kept online boypets before. Part of why I'm looking here is because this site is All about the humiliation and semi-public dares I've always Wanted to find a slave with a major fetish for that. The other part of why I'm looking here is because I work ALL THE TIME (so keeping a slave in my offline life is very difficult and would be irresponsible on my part). But, I have a smartphone, so I can somewhat communicate all day anyway. Working all the time puts a damper on my life.

Since I work all the time, I really don't have time for. . . well (without putting too fine a point on it) bullshit. I just don't have time to care about unimportant crap. Will I have empathy for you and concern for you? Absolutely. Will I take our relationship seriously? OMG yes. But sometimes, I will be stuck at work, or exhausted. So it's gonna fuck things up now and again. But I always have my smartphone internet on.

So what's this all come down to?

It comes down to me and you, talking, being friends even though sometimes I make you get in your shower and piss yourself, then make you gag yourself with your piss-soaked underwear. It all comes down to trust. all these things are important to me. My previous online "slaves" didn't want to be slaves, they wanted to sub when it suited them; and then instruct me how they were to be ordered around. I'm looking for someone willing to do as I say ;-). Someone with a personality and geeks are such a plus. Someone I can laugh with and geek out with and keep nude in seran wrap on camera for me all night afterwards.

I want to control what underwear you're allowed to put on! Or loincloth, same difference ;-)

I think that's about it. If I forgot anything I'll try to throw it in later! This post ended up sounding more detached and itemized than I was originally thinking. There doesn't seem to be much warmth to it. That annoys me, because I generally have a personality. But, sometimes that's how I need to be just to get something done. I look forward to hearing from you, out there!

Advertisements
Kink Talk