Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-31-2007, 05:34 PM   #1
insanehuman455

Default over the edge [fiction]

This is my first story I hope you like it

I was an average person, like everyone claims to be. I had my group of friends, a good family, and life was all around great. Like most guys I have my share of fantasies that briefly come to life in my bedroom during my masturbation sessions. I never thought one would come to life, but it did and I do regret it, but im getting ahead of myself. I am about 5'9" skinny, long curly black hair, I was into things most 16 year olds were, some sports, music, cars, and most of all girls. I was gifted with fairly good looks, had a few girlfriends but nothing really serious it had been a year and a half since my last girlfriend and the way I was going it would be a while before I got another. I didn’t want to spend the time and money.

My story begins as I was driving home from school one day. I saw a girl from my school walking home, it was really windy day out, and her skirt was fluttering everywhere. I pulled along side her in my 96 eclipse convertible and said "need a lift?" at first she refused (she didn’t know me too well) but the wind was picking up and after I got a nice flash of her ass, she agreed. "So what’s your name?” I asked, as I began preparing to lay my game on her, I was looking for a long over do blow job or something out of this. "Erica." she said pleasantly, just as I caught a whiff of her scent, I could play it how this ride would turn out in my head. "well its nice to meet you, im Jeff, your chauffer for the day, where would you like to go?" she laughed and smiled as she tossed her hair back letting the wind pick it up ( I had the top down in my car), she told me where she lived, which was one neighborhood over from mine. I started making small talk and conversation was flowing nicely. I could tell she liked me, (I was very good at reading people). The ride ended abruptly, when she announced "that’s it," and pointed to a pretty big house on my right. "Well it was nice talking to you, ill see you around” I said. She smiled and waved,

I drove away with self esteem radiating out of me. "Damm I would like to bang that," I said to myself. Looking down to turn on the radio, a small piece of paper on the passenger seat caught my eye. It was an invitation to a party at her house the next night. "Hmmmm, not bad, I think this will make us even after I brought her home" I said aloud as a perused the invitation again. I went home, and did my homework and surfed the web the rest of the night.” I went to bed thinking about what the party would be like (I had never been to a party other than my buddies birthdays).
The next day at school, I showed my invitation to my best friend Rich. He saw it, and asked surprised" how did you get invited to that.” I just told him I gave her a ride home yesterday." “ She is captain of the cheerleading squad! One of the most popular girls in school” he said still bewildered by the fact that I had gotten one "how come I never heard of her?” I questioned, he just laughed and said "im not sure but out of a school with 2000 kids in it I guess it’s possible" the bell rang and everyone headed to class. On my way down I saw her in the hallway and she actually waved and said hi, I smiled while telling my self "you are one lucky guy."

After school, I went home and just fooled around till it was getting near party time. It was an all nighter so I just told my mom that I was sleeping over Rich's for the weekend, and to call if she needed me. I always go to Rich's so she was fine with it. I put on my best outfit (yes I am a guy that considers certain clothes to be his best outfit) I drove over, and there were dozens of cars I parked on the street and went up to the door.

There were about 50 kids there including most the cheerleading squad and a lot of football players. I knew a few kids so I didn’t fell too weird. A kid I always talk with in history class, Sean, yelled "Jeff! What you doing here man? Have yourself a beer!" he tossed me a can as I instinctively began to deny it. I caught it and looked it over, everyone was drinking. “There is a first for everything “I said as I shoved my conscious to the back of my mind and downed half of it in a long gulp. It actually wasn’t that bad. I finished of my first one pretty quick, and asked Sean for more, and he was like "dammmm that’s pretty fast...I THINK SOME ONE WANTS THE FUNNEL!!" everyone started cheering and a huge funnel with a tube attached to it emerged, I was instructed on what to do and began gulping down tons of beer. Everyone was chanting "JEFF! JEFF! JEFF!” I ended up doing 7 beers total, 5 minutes later I was completely trashed. I stumbled over to a couch and just fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning with a raging head ache, and I heard a group of girls giggling and whispering. "Good morning cutie." said Erica as everyone else laughed. I rubbed my eyes and looked up, just to have the flash of a camera blind me for another 20 seconds. Where am I, I asked trying to remember what happened last night. It came rushing back to me and I jumped up looking at the clock “I started scrambling to find my shirt. "wait a minute I thought to myself, I don’t remember taking my shirt off, I looked down and noticed I was wearing a hot pink bra. " what the fuck!" I screamed struggling to take it off. I threw it off myself, and said to Erica "cute, but im sure you look better in it" being a quick witted guy. "Actually I don’t think so" she said, with an evil grin. "Let’s see what else you look better in" she said pushing me into her room. "Ha, what makes you think im gunna try on your clothes, hun" I said attempting to be the man of the situation. She was like well if not im sure everyone will love to see a picture of you in that bra, or maybe your mom will like to see a picture of you with the funnel.

I sat their stunned, my fantasies rushed into my mind, I was stuck in a real life fantasy. "Alright fine," I said reluctantly. "You don’t seem too thrilled." she said," here is the deal you will be my slave for the weekend, and if you keep your side I will destroy the pictures, and reward you greatly.” “ Deal.” I said quickly wondering how this was gunna play out. "Good, now strip down and put on this thong along with the bra.” I looked at the frilly pink thong dangling in her hand and took it then scooped up the bra. "In front of you?” I asked not sure what I wanted to do. "Im glad you asked, a good slave always asks their mistress for permission before doing anything. That also reminds me to lay down the rules. Go change in the bathroom. Then when you come out I will lay down the rules." I went in and stripped down. I struggled to strap the bra on, I felt weird being on me. I took the thong and slipped my legs into it, it was really tight, and I got instantly hard. I stepped out into the living room hesitantly. All 3 girls were laughing and snapping pictures.

"Nice dick" said Erica. "Alright so here are the rules. First you will do everything I say. Seconds you will not question any of my commands unless it is unclear to you. Third you must ask my permission to do anything, your will is my will. Fourth I Jessie and Sarah can do whatever we want to you. Fifth no complaining and finally any disobedience and breaking of these rules will result in harsh punishment. Are we clear?” I nodded. "Good... and your wearing this all wrong" She walked over and pulled the thong up really high and held it for 5 seconds then let go, " much better, now go clean this house up I want it spotless by the time we get back from shopping...and we are gunna use your car" she said as she found the keys in my pants pocket. I started to object, she interrupted my sternly "Bitch, I thought we were clear on the rules, but it looks like I was wrong" she walked over to me and told me to bend over. I new what was coming. She raised her hand and smacked me on the ass really hard 10 times. "I let you off easy that time, but next time will be much worse," she said warningly. “im sorry" I muttered rubbing my now bright red ass that seemed like it wanted to match the thong I was wearing.

It seemed like forever as I was cleaning the house. While I was cleaning I unwedgied the thong "what she don’t know won’t hurt her" I thought to myself. I finished up pretty quickly and figuring I had time to spare, got some food out of the pantry and made a peanut butter sandwich, I then took a big shit, and let out gallons worth of beer urine which was so relieving, sliding the thongs back up got me hard again real hard, and I just couldn’t resist. So I started jackin off. I was about to cum and the bathroom door swings open with Erica at the entrance. As I look up and see her I start cum shooting all into the toilet. I was in a state of shock. I knew what was coming couldn’t be good. Jessie came up behind her with the jar of peanut butter and said "looks like the bitch decided to have a lil snack while we were out" Erica looked really annoyed, and I began to get scared. Suddenly an evil smile broke out on her face. I knew the spanking would be like a blow job compared to what was coming...

Continue it?
give me feed back

Last edited by insanehuman455; 05-31-2007 at 05:40 PM.
insanehuman455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:18 PM   #2
bball

Good story please continue
bball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:05 AM   #3
evanekid

Send a message via MSN to evanekid

this is a great story please continue with it
Old 06-01-2007, 06:36 AM   #4
cadi14

more more more this is incredible!
cadi14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 07:43 AM   #5
timmy

yes, do continue x =================]
timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:38 AM   #6
Best

yea please continue i love it
Best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 04:31 PM   #7
DareByrd
getDare Sweetheart

yes yes yes continue it this is one of the best stories i've read in a while
DareByrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 10:10 AM   #8
xdressslave

Send a message via MSN to xdressslave Send a message via Yahoo to xdressslave

wow this is a really well written story! Good work! Hope to hear the next part
xdressslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:50 PM   #9
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

deffinately continue, its actually like reading a normal story rather than an unplanned series of ideas placed into a story it flows and reads well
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:26 PM   #10
insanehuman455

Default part 2

sorry for the delay i had alot of homerwork, but school is almost out for me

Part 2

"Get me the shock collar.” Said Erica in a quiet monotone voice. As Sarah emerged through the door way carrying the collar, she tested it out and I could see the electricity emitting from the prongs. “No way in hell is that thing going on me!” I screamed. Erica just walked over to me and squeezed my balls so hard I thought they would pop. The pain froze me and Sarah quickly snapped the collar around my neck. “You were saying?” Erica said the grin still across her face. I quickly tried to pull it off, when a painful shock surged into my neck; I dropped to me knees in pain. “You win” I replied sullenly knowing this was gunna be the longest weekend of my life. “If you ever disobey or act out of your own will again, there are plenty of shock levels above the minimal one I just used on you. And we also have some unfinished business, you decided to eat, masturbate, and using the bathroom without permission, that’s three strikes, I have no more mercy left in me for you” Erica said in sweet tone saturated in evil.
Sarah tossed me a cup and told me to get a cupful of the toilet. I hesitated, but as soon as Erica’s finger started heading for the shock button I complied. I submerged the cup in the toiler still filled with my cum, shit, and piss. Then lifted up revealing a nice glass of the nastiest shit I have ever seen. “Make him mix it with his fingers” said Jessie. I didn’t even hesitate and mixed the concoction around. “Now lick them clean” I slowly brought my index and middle fingers to my mouth, and stopped once the stench hit my nostrils. A slight shock from the collar convinced me to proceed. I rested my fingers on my lips about to plunge them into my mouth, when Sarah yelled “wait! I got a better idea” She pulled a large dildo out of one of the bags and tossed it to me. “You know what to do” she said.

I dunked the dildo in the toilet and started sucking it clean. Here I was 16 years old almost a man, giving head to a dildo covered in my own “juices.” The taste was unbearable; I spit it out after 30 seconds trying to gather the saliva in my mouth to rinse out the stray clumps of shit still lurking in my mouth. They gave me a cup and told me to have some I drank it without even looking. It ended up being some strong rum which really cleaned the bad taste out good. “You obeyed nicely. If you act like you just did every time we won’t have anymore problems” said Erica. I nodded with the realization that if I just did what they said quickly it will be over with faster.

I was ordered to strip and lay down in the shower with my eyes closed. “Hurry up” yelled Jessie to Erica, as Erica came in and took my shock collar off. I was puzzled, but would soon find out why. I heard Jessie come bursting “finally” she said. Some warm water started spilling onto me, but when some splashed on my face I realize it wasn’t water… It was pee. The liquid stream subsided but I heard a large fart and a gush of stench poured over my face, with that some mushy stuff was being plopped on me. I opened my eyes just in time to see an ass shitting right over my mouth. I kept my lips tightly shut as they were buried in shit. Jessie made me wipe her with my hands, and then she told Sarah it was her turn.

Soon all three of them did their business on me and I was told to open my eyes, I was lying in a tub covered in shit and piss with three hot girls all laughing at me. They told me to clean up and put on the clothes we leave you. I turned on the shower and used the whole bottle of body wash on myself. I scrubbed furiously with the thought of what was on me ran through my head. I dried myself of and saw a women’s adult diaper along with a French maid’s uniform sitting on the floor. The clock said 1:15pm … I knew the day was just starting.

tell me how you like it, and PM me any suggestions for the next part i have the story planned out but most of the details are not definite
insanehuman455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:48 PM   #11
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I'm loving this stroy, just keep it believable

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 03:10 PM   #12
guakamaya

Send a message via MSN to guakamaya

very goo d story he should get revenge
guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 03:11 PM   #13
guakamaya