Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-19-2014, 11:17 PM   #16
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Oh and Happy,

I forgot to add, don't feel you need to stop after one orgasm. You may cum as many times you want with each toy. I want you to really enjoy each position, so really let loose. I was concentrating more on the positions and toys and not the number. I don't want you to feel restricted in the number. I don't want you to feel unsatisfied, and then move on to next. So if you enjoy one and wish to orgasm multiple times, please do.

I hope that makes sense to you
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 11:19 PM   #17
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
Oh and Happy,

I forgot to add, don't feel you need to stop after one orgasm. You may cum as many times you want with each toy. I want you to really enjoy each position, so really let loose. I was concentrating more on the positions and toys and not the number. I don't want you to feel restricted in the number. I don't want you to feel unsatisfied, and then move on to next. So if you enjoy one and wish to orgasm multiple times, please do.

I hope that makes sense to you
It makes perfect sense, and thank you!! I do think I will probably do that on a few of those. I am particularly excited about the frozen glass dildo with the bondage and the suction cup doggy style on the wall ones!
Old 10-20-2014, 02:04 PM   #18
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Your reports are really great, Happyme! I especially loved the one you wrote after my task, naturally.

Here's something else I want you to try, please! You'll need a dice, your purple vibrator, your bath brush and a make up brush or paint brush or something like that. What you will do is roll the dice and follow the instructions below:
1 Use the make up brush/paint brush to brush your clit for one minute.
2 Spank your pussy 3 times with the bath brush.
3 Use the vibrator on the lowest setting to fuck yourself for one minute.
4 Use the vibrator on a medium setting to fuck yourself for one minute.
5 Use the vibrator on the highest setting to fuck yourself for one minute.
6 You can have one orgasm! Roll again. 1, 2 or 3 is a clit orgasm. 4, 5 or 6 is a g-spot orgasm.

I want you to keep rolling the dice and following instructions until you had your orgasm. But you can roll a 6 immediately and that is no fun. So why not set a higher goal for yourself? In fact, let me set it! I think you should do four orgasms this way. Although I won't complain if you do more. But if you do that, set that goal before you start and keep going until you completed it!

Have fun!!!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:34 PM   #19
Happy Me

Talking Sonicboom #3 :)

Quote:
3.Glass dildo (can be frozen or warmed up): Freeze the glass dildo to give you a different sensation. For this one, you are to lay on your back in the missionary position and tie your ankles to your thighs. This will keep you spread wide. Again wear your blind fold. Then slowly and gently fuck yourself. There is no hurry on this one, just make It nice and sexual.
Hello Sonic!

I had a really long hard work day today, and came home pretty exhausted, but I was honestly really looking forward to some of these! I decided on #3, just because I put the dildo in the freezer this morning for it, and because in case I get tired again it is not very time consuming. Also, I think it will be fun!

Preparation:
So, I gathered the rope, 2 cuffs, my frozen glass dildo, and the blindfold. I decided to use the cuffs on my ankles, only because I don't like the idea of being stuck in some hard to get out of bondage when I am alone. You never know what might happen! So, I tied the cuffs to my thighs, using the little ring on them, as tight as I could. I used my thick purple rope again (it is really nice rope!) and I struggled for a little while trying to get it right. I have never tied my ankles to my thighs before, and getting the knots right so they would hold my ankles there was a bit difficult (I wanted them tight.)

Oops:
When I thought I had them good, I closed the cuffs around my ankles, put on the blindfold and started to slowly tease my gspot with my dildo. The cold felt amazing today! I don't know why, it just felt really really really good! Sometime before my first orgasm I realized that the knot on my left leg was slipping a bit, and I was really enjoying the restrained feeling of it, so I stopped for a bit and found a better way to tie it.

Orgasms:
I did like you said, I slowly and gently fucked myself, I never sped up, I just kept it really really slow the whole time. I forgot to look at the clock before I started (sorry), so I don't know how long it was, but the feeling was intensely pleasurable. The restrained feeling of my legs being basically immobile (you were right, they stayed spread!), the cold of the dildo, and the blindfold forcing me to focus on the gradually building arousal in my pussy felt really wonderful! The glass dildo feels incredible in a way that none of my other dildos do. It is so smooth that I can barely feel it moving in and out of me. It makes hardly any sound, even when I am dripping wet (like I was tonight). What it does is slowly, gradually, build up this intense arousal, this feeling like an orgasm is coming out of nowhere. And that is what it did tonight, only even made more intense by the slow gentle strokes. I had my first orgasm very quickly, and I didn't stop, I just kept moving the dildo gently and slowly in and out. The dildo started to warm up after the first orgasm, I think it was pretty much room temperature by the third orgasm, but I still didn't stop, I was enjoying the experience wayyyy too much!

I had a total of 9 orgasms. Before I started this, I thought I would have to stop from the discomfort in my legs, but they never really got uncomfortable, what happened is I started to intensely crave some clit stimulation, so after 9 wonderful slow sneaky orgasms I decided to stop and see if I had any clit orgasms waiting for me on here.

It felt sad to take off the bondage though, it felt really really really nice!

Thank you so much Sonicboom, I can not wait to try the rest of yours!

Sincerely,
Happy

Orgasm count so far: 56
Total today: 9

I am still crazy horny...
Old 10-20-2014, 11:46 PM   #20
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Music Beam Music Time

Ok,

A little dare for you...No listening til you start the dare...Start with your vibe inside you on slowest speed and watch This, using speakers turned down low, to listen to it. Every time they sing "No" push your vibrator in or pull it out your pussy...every time they sing "Limit" turn the vibe up a level. Once vibe is at max the speed goes back to level 1.
Last the whole song without cumming...and record yourself on vocaroo, so that I can hear if you lasted or not...keep going to the end of the song no matter what..

Mk

At the end you may have an orgasm when the music stops.

I also expect a full written report and anything else that you think is appropriate.

MK

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 02:28 AM   #21
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkeys View Post
Ok,

A little dare for you...No listening til you start the dare...Start with your vibe inside you on slowest speed and watch This, using speakers turned down low, to listen to it. Every time they sing "No" push your vibrator in or pull it out your pussy...every time they sing "Limit" turn the vibe up a level. Once vibe is at max the speed goes back to level 1.
Last the whole song without cumming...and record yourself on vocaroo, so that I can hear if you lasted or not...keep going to the end of the song no matter what..

Mk

At the end you may have an orgasm when the music stops.

I also expect a full written report and anything else that you think is appropriate.

MK
Oooh! I know what song you mean without even clicking on the link! Happyme, it's an English song, but from the Netherlands! I know how much you like the Netherlands!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:03 AM   #22
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Lol Drw...it's not too difficult to guess the title....there's a few people now on gd who hadn't heard of it...they remember it well now

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 06:51 PM   #23
Happy Me

Talking Sonicboom #1 and #7 :)

Quote:
1.Big purple dildo vibrator (wheel speed): This is my favorite for gspot play: Put on your blindfold and lay on your back. Then place the vibrator on your gspot and turn it on low. Then slowly increase the speed on it until you are unable to hold your orgasm back. When you are about to cum, turn it on high and orgasm.
Hello again Sonic!

I started this one right after dinner. I couldn't decide between orgasms and cleaning, and eventually settled on orgasms, and then some cleaning.

I decided to start with this one, because it seems like it would take longer if I wasn't already worked up.

I started a stopwatch, put on my blindfold and got comfy on my back, and then put the dildo inside of me. I was careful to put the thick part that vibrates right on my gspot, and then pushed the base of the dildo down, so there would be some pressure. Then I just laid there and waited for my arousal to build. It didn't take long, because I am already so horny, before I was craving more.
I was really enjoying the calm nature of this dare already though, so I waited for a while before I turned up the dildo. After a little while at the second speed I started to breath a little harder. I was expecting to be craving some more, some movement, a higher speed, but I really got into this one. It was so calming, which was perfect after my stressful day at work, and I was having to force myself to focus solely on my pussy. It felt like a fun kind of meditation! Generally cumming without some in/out movement is more difficult, but I felt myself getting close when I was only on the second step.

I probably should have mentioned that I am never "unable" to hold a gspot orgasm back. I have a lot of experience and practice holding my orgasms back during impossible odds, so I decided instead to just make sure I waited what felt like a long time between turning the dildo up each time. Of course, I couldn't see the timer, because of the blindfold, so I just waited what felt like ages every time.

On the 3rd level I started moaning a bit. I didn't move at all still, just laid there calm. Laying still actually felt sooooo nice, so I didn't even have the urge to squirm, which is strange for me, because I am normally very wiggly!

When I got to the point in the 3rd level where I felt like I wasn't going to get any closer to an orgasm, I turned it all the way up, and within seconds I was having an orgasm. It was not as intense as many of my orgasms are, and it left me even more horny than I started, but I loved the build up, and it still felt really good!

In all, I spent almost 7 minutes with the dildo in me before I orgasmed.

Quote:
7.Inflatable butt plug (wheel speed vibration): I use this as a dildo, there is NO WAY it is fitting in my bum. It gets very difficult at 4 pumps: This one I want you to pump it up until your pussy is completely full. Then you are to take your ruler and give your ass a nice 25 spanks to each cheek. Then take whatever vibrator you want and place it on your clit. Leave it on your clit until you have a nice orgasm.
I realized on this one that I forgot to ask if you wanted the inflatable to vibrate or not. I decided to turn the vibration on because I thought it would make the experience more pleasurable. I hope that is okay!

So, I got the dildo in, and gave it 4 pumps (definitely full), and got up on my hands and knees for the spanks. I have to say, I have been playing with a sadist for over a year, and have not used the ruler in a very long time. I really thought, "bah, 25 with the ruler is going to feel like nothing!" It shocked me when I got like 5 spanks in and was actually stinging a bit. By the end I had a very nice sting on my butt cheeks for sure!

Then I got my hard pink vibrator (#6) with the pokey top on it and started playing with it on my clit. I was so horny, and it felt soooo good, I got a little carried away and gave the dildo inside me one more pump. I think about 30 seconds later I came, and I was planning on continuing on to a few more clit orgasms, but my pussy was getting sore from the stretching, so I ended up stopping! Silly brain.

These have all been really fun so far! Thank you so much!!!

Sincerely,
Happy

Orgasm count so far: 58
Total today: 2
Old 10-21-2014, 07:18 PM   #24
maxS
Distinguished Member

Get comfy insert your vibrator, find your Gspot and put it on the lowest scale. Leave it there and caress your body, starting from your breasts and going slowly downward until you are between your legs. That should take you 9 minutes.
Now put one finger on your clit and cirle it slowly. Do this for another 9 minutes. Don't dare to speed up or move the vibe.
For the last 9 minutes you can go as fast as you like. 27 minutes of fun (:
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:20 PM   #25
Happy Me

Talking Drwarschauu's Dice Dare! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post
Your reports are really great, Happyme! I especially loved the one you wrote after my task, naturally.

Here's something else I want you to try, please! You'll need a dice, your purple vibrator, your bath brush and a make up brush or paint brush or something like that. What you will do is roll the dice and follow the instructions below:
1 Use the make up brush/paint brush to brush your clit for one minute.
2 Spank your pussy 3 times with the bath brush.
3 Use the vibrator on the lowest setting to fuck yourself for one minute.
4 Use the vibrator on a medium setting to fuck yourself for one minute.
5 Use the vibrator on the highest setting to fuck yourself for one minute.
6 You can have one orgasm! Roll again. 1, 2 or 3 is a clit orgasm. 4, 5 or 6 is a g-spot orgasm.

I want you to keep rolling the dice and following instructions until you had your orgasm. But you can roll a 6 immediately and that is no fun. So why not set a higher goal for yourself? In fact, let me set it! I think you should do four orgasms this way. Although I won't complain if you do more. But if you do that, set that goal before you start and keep going until you completed it!

Have fun!!!
Hello again Drwarschauu!!

I started this one right after the 2 I just did for Sonicboom. I was so worked up from them, I thought this would be fun! As we discussed, I decided I would do this one until I had at least 1 clit orgasm (as my pre-set goal.)

My rolls:
  1. First I rolled a 6 (orgasm), and then a 3 (clit orgasm). I couldn't even believe this was my first roll, and I was a little disappointed! I had just had that clit orgasm, with the crazy vibratey pokey thing, so the dildo did not feel quite as wonderful. I did get to an orgasm though, and it was nice!
  2. Then I rolled a 1 (make up brush) and did that for a minute on my clit. My clit was pretty tender from just having cum twice, and it felt soooo teasy and kind of wonderful!
  3. Then I rolled a 4 (fucking on medium vibration). I set a timer, and started fucking myself. My pussy was so happy about it, it felt amazingly good. About 20 seconds into it I wanted to cum soooo bad, and when the timer went off I felt so sad to take it out!
  4. Next I rolled a 2 (pussy spanks), yay! They felt good.
  5. Next I rolled a 6 (orgasm) and a 4 (gspot), and turned the dildo on high and started fucking myself. I started out fairly slowly, and then sped up. I didn't get very fast before the orgasm came. I really enjoyed this orgasm!
  6. Next I rolled a 6 (orgasm) and a 6 (gspot), and did the same as above, except I came in only about 20 seconds, so I wasn't really going very fast at all yet when the orgasm hit. This orgasm felt soooo goooooddd!
  7. Next I rolled another 2 (pussy spanks), yay!
  8. Next I rolled a 4 (fucking myself on medium setting). I was kind of out of it from the orgasms, and started fucking myself for who knows how long before I realized I never started the timer. So I started the timer and did it again. I was so sloshy at this point, I did very slow stroke the entire time, and wahhhh they felt really good! I was still disappointed when the timer went off.
  9. Next I rolled a 3 (vibrator on low) I did slow strokes again, this time I just kept my eyes closed the entire time, I was really enjoying the way it felt!
  10. Next I was very disappointed to roll another 6 (orgasm), and then a 4 (gspot), because I didn't want this dare to be over yet! I turned the dildo on high again, and fucked myself as fast as I could, and had a really incredible orgasm!

Thank you so much Drwarshauu, I really enjoyed this, I only wished I had not been so "lucky" with my rolls, I would have liked for it to last longer!

Sincerely,
Happy

Orgasm count so far: 62
Total today: 6

Last edited by Happy Me; 10-21-2014 at 07:54 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 10:20 PM   #26
Happy Me

Talking Sonicboom #2 :)

Quote:
2.Suction cup dildo vibrator (wheel speed): Put in your ball gag. Then take your hairbrush and give each cheek 25 spanks. Put on 2 colored clothespins on each nipple. Then attach this dildo to a wall and mount it doggy style. You will then ride the dildo until you are almost to orgasm. Then you will pick up the pace and really fuck it while you orgasm. While you are orgasming pull of the clips from your nipples.
Hello again Sonicboom!

I have been looking forward to this one, because it had something I have never done in it!!

So, I gathered all of my things first. Then, the first thing I actually did was try to figure out where on the wall I needed to put my dildo. So what I did was put it in my pussy, bend over, and stick it on the wall. And I have no idea what is going on here, but I am refusing to believe that I am that short. I test pulled on it a few times, to make sure it was attached well, and boy was it! I was so excited!

Anyway, I turned on the vibration on the dildo to high, leaving it on the wall, and then I put in the ball gag. I gave myself 25 spanks with the hairbush, which were actually not very bad, except the hairbrush is loud, and I live in an apartment, so it makes me blush thinking someone might hear! I didn't really have any sting from them, which is kind of sad.
Then I put on the clothespins, and omg, 2 on each nipple really hurt, so it made me catch my breath for a bit!
Then, this is where it all got much more complicated than it was in my head...

I don't guess that I ever really understood a few things:
1. Angles are weird. I should probably mention here that I was a lesbian most of my life, so my experience with straight sex is extremely limited. When I was a lesbian, the limited number of times I actually used a strap on, I was the wearer of the strap on (technically the feeldoe), not the receiver of it, and I don't think I ever rode someone with it in that position.
I mounted the dildo, which wasn't all that hard in itself, but I realized that the dildo sticks straight out from the wall, and my pussy in that position actually points up quite a bit, so I got down as far as a could (I ended up with my palms flat on the floor and my back arched) and finally got it where I could get the dildo in good, and started slowly moving myself back and forth.
2. That dildo is big. I never realized how large that dildo was until I was pressing up against it against a wall like that. OMG it felt like a crazy amount of penetration, I felt very very full, but it was also hitting up against my cervix a little bit every time I took it all the way in. It felt very good.
3. My pussy gets crazy tight. I never really realized exactly how tight I get right before I climax. I mean, I knew I got tight, but not that tight! Every time I started to climax, I would speed it up as fast as I could (which wasn't as fast as I actually thought, given the awkward position I ended up in), and then my pussy would clamp down and pull the dildo off of the wall. The first time it happened I unsuccessfully tried to get it to stick again without touching it, by pushing my pussy up against the wall (honestly, I tried this many more times after that too, it felt too good, I didn't want to stop!), which never once worked. Then I tried leaving it in, but use my hand to re-attach it, which worked a few times. A few times I had to take the darn thing out, attach it, and mount it again. Those times were so annoying.
4. Arousal messes with me. When I am that aroused, I forget things, and nipple pain doesn't register. So, I did eventually give up on getting it to stick to the wall, and just started using the wall as a kind of anchor to push the dildo back into me when my pussy pushed it out, and I did have an orgasm, and it was actually pretty good, but I completely spaced pulling off the clothespins. I can not tell you how many times I read this dare before I did it. I wanted to make sure I understood your intent, and didn't forget any of the steps. I had it open right in front of me (well it would have been in front of me if I wasn't bent all the way over like that), and still somehow messed that up. Let me know if I can make it up to you somehow?
5. I am not easily annoyed. Even through all of that, the entire thing felt so good that I kept going after the first orgasm, and had a second. Mmmmm. Penetration is nice!

Thank you so much for the fun dare, I really enjoyed all of it! It was a lot of fun, kind of like a roller coaster!

Sincerely,
Happy

Orgasm count so far: 64
Total today: 8

I am finally starting to get a little less horny!

Last edited by Happy Me; 10-21-2014 at 10:45 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 12:03 AM   #27
AlanMonk

Why don't you set a timer for 25 minutes. Put your weakest vibrator against your clit and put on your panties and tight jeans to keep it there. Frog tie your legs and lay face down on your bed, start the timer then cuff your hands behind your back. Now here's the tricky part and you'll need to keep a close eye on the timer. However long you hold out for in minutes before orgasm is the lowest amount of orgasms you are allowed before release. So for example orgasm after one minute and you only need one more orgasm in the remaining time before release, you'll just have to put up with an over sensitive clit for 24 minutes. Hold on for fifteen minutes and I want at least 15 more orgasms before release even if that exceeds the remaining 10 minutes. Also if your feeling brave and want to upload it on sound cloud again that would be great as your voice is super cute.

Kik Alanmonk25

Likes - Orgasm Control, Teasing, Tickling, Bondage, Light Pain, Light Anal

Limits - Pee, Poo, Blood, Permanent, Public, Family, Illegal, Messy, Face Pics
AlanMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:37 PM   #28
Happy Me

Talking Update

Hello everyone!

Just an update: I didn't get home until just a little bit ago (11pm), so I don't have time to do a lot of tasks tonight (my pussy is MAD about that).

Sonic: I only have 2 of yours left, and since they both are very short, I may try the laying down one tonight. I am soooo sleepy, it was a very long day!
MasterKeys: Thank you for your dare! I will definitely make a recording for you, and of course write you a report. I am looking forward to it.
MaxS: I love teasing, teasing is a lot of fun, but I didn't see an orgasm (or more?) in your task. Do you want to add something to it, so I can do it? Thank you!
AlanMonk: Thank you so much for giving me another fun one, I am super excited about it, but I will have to wait until an evening when I have a bit more time and energy.

Thank you everyone who has participated so far, this has been really fun!
Old 10-22-2014, 10:56 PM   #29
centurion01
getDare Addict

Have 100 orgasms in a row, see how long it takes, different position/place/toy/object each orgasm, don't orgasm twice in the same way.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:29 PM   #30
Happy Me

Talking Sonicboom #6 :)

Quote:
6.Small hard waterproof vibrator (on/off, with different head options, some of which are pokey): This one you wlll use while you are taking a bath. I want you to lay back in the tub and relax. Take it and tease your pussy and clit with it. Don't insert right away but trace it over your pussy. Tease yourself with it. Then when you cant resist anymore, push it in you and make yourself cum.
Quote:
6. I might not actually do this one, I don't really like baths?
Okay instead of the bath. lay in the middle of the floor with some pillows. The main thing is that you find a very relaxing position and let go.
Hello again Sonic!
I really enjoyed this. Once again, the free play time just felt amazing. It is kind of hard to explain that. Also, I had another stressful day today, so it was once again very relaxing and a kind of fun meditation for me!

I laid on my back on my bed (hardwood floors), and made sure I was super comfortable. I turned the vibrator on. This one has a very strong vibration, so it was kind of loud, so I covered it up with the blanket so it wouldn't ruin my calm mood. I started by just very lightly running the vibrator over my pussy lips, so lightly that I could barely feel it. I did that until I felt my hips starting to move involuntarily. Then I lightly spread my lips with my fingers, and ever so lightly rubbed the vibrator against my inner labia and clit. I only did this for a few seconds before I once again switched back to lightly rubbing it against my pussy lips.
The teasing was delicious, and I really could feel myself calming down from my wound-up day.
I slowly started doing more with the vibrator, pushing it slightly harder, using my fingers to expose more of my labia, my clit. Slowly lightly penetrating myself with it, just a tiny bit.
At some point my clit was just aching for more, and I started to feel the inside of my pussy convulsing, and I just kept up with the teasing. I backed off again, just the lightest of touches, and eventually got to the point where even a light touch was bringing my clit to an edge.
And then I slowly, very very slowly, inserted the toy inside me, and slowly pulled it out, until my pussy was dripping and convulsing with arousal. I think I had 2 gspot edges from doing this.
And then I slid it in and left it there, and felt the waves of arousal while I held back an orgasm, just really enjoying the moment to the full extent I could.
And when I felt an orgasm creeping up on me, I looked at the timer, and it was a little over 8 minutes, and I just let it crash. And it felt so nice. It wasn't intense, it was soothing and calming and happy.

I repeated the entire thing 2 more times, but with shorter intervals (I think about 5 minutes the second time, and 3 minutes the third) and had 2 more orgasms.

I really enjoyed it a lot. Thank you so much!

Sincerely,
Happy

Orgasm count so far: 67
Total today: 3

Now to sleep.

Advertisements
Kink Talk