Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-19-2014, 01:28 PM   #1
Happy Me

Female 39/F Breaking the Denial: Help me with ideas to cum!

Without going into too much detail, today is my first day off of 10 months of various forms of denial. I have no idea how long the break will last, but as long as it does (and as long as this is fun), I would like ideas about how to orgasm!

I promise if I do your orgasm dare you will get a Happyme style report! I am not going to do them first cum, first served. I am going to choose dares based on their creativity, and well, whether or not I like them. I work and have a pretty full life, so very long dares will probably get looked over unless they can be done while I am sleeping, or out in the world.

About me:
I am crazy horny after all of this denial, and also orgasm easily even in the best of circumstances. I can easily have clit or gspot orgasms (though generally the gspot ones come easier and their refractory period is totally nonexistent.) I can have a lot of orgasms, so if you only give me one in your task, I might skip it for the next one (unless it doesn't take a lot of time!)

My Toys:
I have a LOT of toys:
Dildos/Vibrators: <----- notice this is a link to a picture.
  1. Big purple dildo vibrator (wheel speed): This is my favorite for gspot play.
  2. Suction cup dildo vibrator (wheel speed)
  3. Glass dildo (can be frozen or warmed up)
  4. Silver Bullet (wheel speed)
  5. Hard pink vibrating dildo (wheel speed)
  6. Small hard waterproof vibrator (on/off, with different head options, some of which are pokey)
  7. Inflatable butt plug (wheel speed vibration): I use this as a dildo, there is NO WAY it is fitting in my bum. It gets very difficult at 4 pumps.
Spanking toys
  1. Bath brush: This packs a serious wallop.
  2. Cane: ouch
  3. Crop: ouch
  4. Hairbrush
  5. Wooden spoon
  6. Ruler
  7. Belt
Clippy clampy things: <----- notice this is a link to a picture.
  1. Wooden Clothespins (about 50)
  2. Plastic colorful clothespins (about 25)
  3. Hair clippies (about 7)
  4. Kitchen clips (about 4): these ones really hurt!
  5. Nipple ring clamps
  6. (ignore the clover clamps in the picture)
Bondage things:
Rope (lots), cuffs (6), bedstraps, ballgag, blindfold
Other:
Glass buttplug (small, but it is all I can do), benwa balls, insertable (longer term) dildo, ping pong balls and rubber bouncy balls (vaginal insertions), makeup brushes (2: one small, one big). This is not really allll of my toys, but it is most of them.

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits (as they relate to this thread)
Likes: Trying and experiencing new things. Mild/hidden public. Teasing. masturbation control/instructions, orgasm control, multiple (lots of) orgasms, mild pain, sleeping tasks, vaginal insertions (clean things, toys, ping pong balls), short corner time, spanking, mild bondage, making voice recordings of tasks, dice/chance games, impossible decisions, wax, mild ice play.
Dislikes: most anal, cold, high heels, crawling/kneeling, writing lines, humiliation
Limits: normal stuff + denial, blackmail, diapers, poo, pee, pictures/cam, and sleeping on the floor.

Thank you in advance for your fun ideas! I look forward to playing with you all again! Also, feel free to ask me questions if you have them.

Also: Leave your dares in this thread, please don't PM them.

Last edited by Happy Me; 10-20-2014 at 10:37 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 01:44 PM   #2
AlanMonk

A very simple one for you if you choose to accept it, I think you need to secure one of your vibrators to your clit, you'll need to make sure it's on there really securely as I'm sure you're going to squirm a lot so place it there then put on your panties and a tight pair of jeans. Tie your legs together at the ankles and above the knees. Place 10 wooden pegs on each breast, try to get them as close to the nipples as possible. Turn on the vibrator and then cuff your hands behind your back. Only after 15 minutes or 5 orgasms, whichever comes first, should you start to try and free yourself and remove the pegs. If your being very daring instead of writing a report record a sound file of you doing this.

Kik Alanmonk25

Likes - Orgasm Control, Teasing, Tickling, Bondage, Light Pain, Light Anal

Limits - Pee, Poo, Blood, Permanent, Public, Family, Illegal, Messy, Face Pics
AlanMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 02:01 PM   #3
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Hi Happyme! I've got a dare for you!

I want you to do 60 spanks with the cane to your boobies. 30 to each boob. You might say: 'ouch!' at this point. But fret not! You can reduce that number by having orgasms. Not bad, huh?
What I want you to do is to have clit orgasms. Use your purple dildo vibe for these. You'll start the first one as you normally would. Just take your time and have your first orgasm. After you've done that, the time starts ticking immediately. You will have four minutes to bring yourself to another clit orgasm. After that, the time starts ticking immediately again, four minutes again to have a clit orgasm. This keeps on going until you decide to stop or until you can't make it. There will be no breaks, once you had that first orgasm, the timer keeps going and resetting to four minutes.
Your goal is to have as many clit orgasms as you can. For each one you did (the easy first one doesn't count), you will get a 2 spanks reduction to the 60 spanks total. So keep count of all the orgasms! And perhaps keep a timer ready for those 4 minutes every time. Good luck, hope you have lots of orgasms to keep your boobies from hurting!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 02:39 PM   #4
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

Try and estimate how long it takes for you to get one orgasm.

For each 10s it will take you will put one clothespin on your breasts.

When they have been applied start the countdown timer for the given time.
You now have that time to try and get to orgasm with your Big purple dildo vibrator.

A) If you get it before timer runs out you may remove any excess clothespins (that was more then the ones needed before you came.) and if its very close your just must remove 1.

Spread your legs and give your pussy 1 hit each with your wooden spoon with any excess time (that is one for evey clothes pin your removed).

Now try and redo and give yourself an additional O with the last O time as the new time to beat. Redo from step A

B) If you fail to get an O before times runs out - open your legs and give your pussy one each for every clothespins left... however this time with your bath brush.

After doing B remove any remaining clothes pins.

Have fun.
Dom6BDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 02:53 PM   #5
Happy Me

Talking AlanMonk's clit vibrator dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanMonk View Post
A very simple one for you if you choose to accept it, I think you need to secure one of your vibrators to your clit, you'll need to make sure it's on there really securely as I'm sure you're going to squirm a lot so place it there then put on your panties and a tight pair of jeans. Tie your legs together at the ankles and above the knees. Place 10 wooden pegs on each breast, try to get them as close to the nipples as possible. Turn on the vibrator and then cuff your hands behind your back. Only after 15 minutes or 5 orgasms, whichever comes first, should you start to try and free yourself and remove the pegs. If your being very daring instead of writing a report record a sound file of you doing this.
Hiiii AlanMonk!

Thank you so much for this dare! I have to admit I was pretty scared about it before I started, I have only really once left a vibrator on my clit after I came, and that time it was pretty terrible!

The preparation:
This dare took a while to get ready for! I found some tight undies and tight jeans, and tried out a few of my vibrators to find the one that would stay the most securely on my clit. I ended up with the small hard pink one (#6 on the list above). Its vibration is super intense, which I also thought would make the dare more challenging and fun! Then I gathered the cuffs, some nice thick purple rope, the clothespins, set a 15 minute timer, got sound cloud ready, got the vibrator in place with my jeans on (but the zipper down), put on the clothespins, tied my ankles and legs, started the soundcloud, turned on the vibrator, cuffed my wrists behind my back and laid down on the bed.
Here is a link to the recording. (make sure to turn down your volume, my microphone is sensitive!)

The experience:
Because of my previous (one) experience, I was so worried about orgasming. I think it was at about 3.5 minutes that I was getting really close and started trying to hold that first orgasm back. It was really a struggle, but periodically it would back away for a little bit and I would be able to "relax" for a few seconds.
I say "relax" only because the rest of the task was so incredibly uncomfortable! It is not comfortable to lay on my back with my hands behind my back, but I couldn't really move anywhere else because my boobs were porcupines of clothespins, and my legs were tied together. I think it was at about 4 minutes-ish that my legs started to really feel the rope digging in, which was uncomfortable, but also very very arousing!
Usually that many clothespins on my boobs would really hurt, but the feeling of that toy buzzing away on my clit really made the clothespins only a secondary concern, in that they limited my movement quite a bit.
I think I was at about 7.5 minutes when my first orgasm hit, and I did squirm a LOT right after it. I really wanted that vibrator off! I didn't really expect the refractory period to be so short though (side effect of denial?), and soon it just started to feel a little numb, and then I guess about a minute later it started to feel good again.

Honestly, the rest of the 15 minutes is kind of a blur, I can't remember the times very well, and I don't remember what else happened. I remember I had 2 more orgasms, and my clit didn't get sensitive after them! I ran out of time before the 4th orgasm. I do remember being incredibly uncomfortable, but in a really nice good way that made me more aroused and feel kind of happy!
I also remember realizing at the last 30 seconds that I was not going to have time to orgasm again, and standing up and counting down the last bit.

I very quickly got everything undone once the timer went off, and omg it hurt so bad to take of the pegs. My undies and pants are definitely going into the wash, they were soaked!

Thank you so much for this incredibly fun dare, it was great!
Sincerely,
Happy

Orgasm count so far: 3

Last edited by Happy Me; 10-19-2014 at 04:42 PM.
Old 10-19-2014, 03:29 PM   #6
Happy Me

Thumbs up Dom6BDSM's Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom6BDSM View Post
Try and estimate how long it takes for you to get one orgasm.

For each 10s it will take you will put one clothespin on your breasts.

When they have been applied start the countdown timer for the given time.
You now have that time to try and get to orgasm with your Big purple dildo vibrator.

A) If you get it before timer runs out you may remove any excess clothespins (that was more then the ones needed before you came.) and if its very close your just must remove 1.

Spread your legs and give your pussy 1 hit each with your wooden spoon with any excess time (that is one for evey clothes pin your removed).

Now try and redo and give yourself an additional O with the last O time as the new time to beat. Redo from step A

B) If you fail to get an O before times runs out - open your legs and give your pussy one each for every clothespins left... however this time with your bath brush.

After doing B remove any remaining clothes pins.

Have fun.
YAY! Thank you Dom6BDSM!

I thought my clit could use a little break after the last dare, so I skipped to yours. It was a little bit hard for me to understand, so if I did it wrong, tell me and I will do it again! Also, if you want to change the details and ask me to do it again, after you read my report (which I know will be really short), feel free!

I estimated ahead of time that one gspot orgasm would take me 20 seconds. So, I put on 2 clothespins, started a stopwatch, and started fucking myself with my big purple dildo. My boobs were still sore from the last dare, so even 2 clothespins kind of hurt more than they should have!

The first orgasm came at 19 seconds. I did a very good estimation! Honestly, I should have inserted the dildo first, because I swear it took a good 3-4 seconds to get the dildo in.

I took off one clothes pin, and spanked my pussy with the wooden spoon one time. Honestly, I kind of like pussy spanks, and the wooden spoon is pretty mild, so I was kind of hoping for more (though I knew I wouldn't get them with this task... for reasons which I am sure are now obvious. )

The second orgasm came at 16 seconds, so I didn't need to do any spanks with the bathbrush (boooo). I think, however, that I was supposed to take off the last clothespin and spank once with the spoon, so I did that!

This task was really fast and fun! Thank you so much!

Orgasm count so far: 5

Last edited by Happy Me; 10-19-2014 at 03:31 PM.
Old 10-19-2014, 03:38 PM   #7
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Okay as it has been awhile, I think you should get reacquainted with your toys. You may do them all one after another or you can space them out.

1.Big purple dildo vibrator (wheel speed): This is my favorite for gspot play: Put on your blindfold and lay on your back. Then place the vibrator on your gspot and turn it on low. Then slowly increase the speed on it until you are unable to hold your orgasm back. When you are about to cum, turn it on high and orgasm.

2.Suction cup dildo vibrator (wheel speed): Put in your ball gag. Then take your hairbrush and give each cheek 25 spanks. Put on 2 colored clothespins on each nipple. Then attach this dildo to a wall and mount it doggy style. You will then ride the dildo until you are almost to orgasm. Then you will pick up the pace and really fuck it while you orgasm. While you are orgasming pull of the clips from your nipples.

3.Glass dildo (can be frozen or warmed up): Freeze the glass dildo to give you a different sensation. For this one, you are to lay on your back in the missionary position and tie your ankles to your thighs. This will keep you spread wide. Again wear your blind fold. Then slowly and gently fuck yourself. There is no hurry on this one, just make It nice and sexual.

4.Silver Bullet (wheel speed): This one you will put in your pussy and leave it there while you do a few things around the house. You will also put in your benwa balls. I don't care what you do. You are to wear your normal clothes while doing this. You just need to have it on and in your pussy. Then while you are standing somewhere, turn it up until you orgasm while standing.

5.Hard pink vibrating dildo (wheel speed): This one you will place in your pussy while you are kneeling on your bed. You will wear your gag again. You will also wear your nipple ring clamps. You will then do the same as previous ones. You will start out slow and as you get more excited, the higher you turn up the speed. Keep going until you have a nice orgasm.

6.Small hard waterproof vibrator (on/off, with different head options, some of which are pokey): This one you wlll use while you are taking a bath. I want you to lay back in the tub and relax. Take it and tease your pussy and clit with it. Don't insert right away but trace it over your pussy. Tease yourself with it. Then when you cant resist anymore, push it in you and make yourself cum.

7.Inflatable butt plug (wheel speed vibration): I use this as a dildo, there is NO WAY it is fitting in my bum. It gets very difficult at 4 pumps: This one I want you to pump it up until your pussy is completely full. Then you are to take your ruler and give your ass a nice 25 spanks to each cheek. Then take whatever vibrator you want and place it on your clit. Leave it on your clit until you have a nice orgasm.

I hope you enjoy these and enjoy your orgasms. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 04:31 PM   #8
Happy Me

Talking Drwarschauu's Fun task!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post
Hi Happyme! I've got a dare for you!

I want you to do 60 spanks with the cane to your boobies. 30 to each boob. You might say: 'ouch!' at this point. But fret not! You can reduce that number by having orgasms. Not bad, huh?
What I want you to do is to have clit orgasms. Use your purple dildo vibe for these. You'll start the first one as you normally would. Just take your time and have your first orgasm. After you've done that, the time starts ticking immediately. You will have four minutes to bring yourself to another clit orgasm. After that, the time starts ticking immediately again, four minutes again to have a clit orgasm. This keeps on going until you decide to stop or until you can't make it. There will be no breaks, once you had that first orgasm, the timer keeps going and resetting to four minutes.
Your goal is to have as many clit orgasms as you can. For each one you did (the easy first one doesn't count), you will get a 2 spanks reduction to the 60 spanks total. So keep count of all the orgasms! And perhaps keep a timer ready for those 4 minutes every time. Good luck, hope you have lots of orgasms to keep your boobies from hurting!
Hello Drwarschauu!!

Thank you so much for the fun task!

So, I got my purple dildo, a little paper pad, and a pen. I set a 4 minute timer on my phone, and got started. I am glad you gave me all the time on the first orgasm, because I don't usually use the dildo on my clit, so it took me a while to get the hang of it! I think that first orgasm took me about 6 minutes!

As soon as I orgasmed I started the 4 minute timer and almost immediately started again, and omg, something about the pressure of the situation was really arousing to me, so idk, it came really really fast! I have never had very many clit orgasms in a row like this (I have had hundreds of gspot ones, but never clit ones, I didn't even used to be multi orgasmic on my clit until about a year ago...) and I didn't really know what to expect!
The second orgasm came with 1:13 still left on the clock, I rested the first 45 seconds of the next 4 minutes and started again. The third orgasm came with 1:22 left on the clock, and then I rested for almost a minute. As these went along I had to rest longer and longer, my clit was getting sore and tired for sure, which I was also finding incredibly arousing, but it made it difficult to get started again every time!

The fourth orgasm came with 51 seconds left on the clock, and then I rested for 1:15 of the next 4 minutes before I started again.
Wahhh, by this point my pussy was just soooo throbby and horny, the orgasms were more like some kind of combo clit/gspot thing than just a clit orgasm, which may be cheating a little bit I guess, but I don't know how to fix that!

The fifth orgasm came with 1:26 left on the clock, and I needed about a minute and a half to rest before I started the next one. The fifth orgasm was AMAZING. At this point I wasn't sure how much longer I could go, but that orgasm felt so good that I thought I should just keep going until I ran out of time...

The sixth orgasm came with 1:42 left on the clock, and I had to rest for a little over 2 minutes before I could start again. The vibrations were feeling sooo good still, and for the next 2 minutes I kept feeling like I was getting right up to the edge, but then right when I thought I was about to orgasm it would go away again. This happened 3 times, the last time was right before the buzzer went off.

So I got 5 orgasms (not counting the first), times 2, so 50 spanks total, 25 each boob, and I did them right away. They felt kind of good.

Now I am laying here, and my clit is pretty sore, and feels kind of buzzy, and my boobs are slightly stingy, and... yum! That was super fun!

I am still crazy horny... I wonder how much of this it is going to take to catch up???

Thank you so much for the fun dare, I really loved it!!!

Sincerely,
Happy

Orgasm count so far: 11

Last edited by Happy Me; 10-19-2014 at 04:33 PM.
Old 10-19-2014, 04:50 PM   #9
Happy Me

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
1.Big purple dildo vibrator (wheel speed): This is my favorite for gspot play: Put on your blindfold and lay on your back. Then place the vibrator on your gspot and turn it on low. Then slowly increase the speed on it until you are unable to hold your orgasm back. When you are about to cum, turn it on high and orgasm.
Do you mean for me to not move the vibrator, just stick it in and wait?
5.Hard pink vibrating dildo (wheel speed): This one you will place in your pussy while you are kneeling on your bed. You will wear your gag again. You will also wear your nipple ring clamps. You will then do the same as previous ones. You will start out slow and as you get more excited, the higher you turn up the speed. Keep going until you have a nice orgasm.
Do you mean for me to "ride" it? Or move it with my hand? Or just leave it in and turn it up?
6.Small hard waterproof vibrator (on/off, with different head options, some of which are pokey): This one you wlll use while you are taking a bath. I want you to lay back in the tub and relax. Take it and tease your pussy and clit with it. Don't insert right away but trace it over your pussy. Tease yourself with it. Then when you cant resist anymore, push it in you and make yourself cum.
I might not actually do this one, I don't really like baths?
I am so excited about these! I will write reports as I get them done. I think I am leaving the house for a little while, so it may not be until later tonight or tomorrow after work.

Thank you so much!!!
Old 10-19-2014, 05:25 PM   #10
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

Hey Happygirl
Amazing to see you actually managed to do 10 months of denial!

I thought of something short and simple for you, maybe for when you have nothing to do for a little while.

You cuff your feet together and your hands behind your back. You turn on your silverbullet on the highest setting and take it in your mouth. Walk towards a wall, stand up straight against the wall. Now use your body to get the bullet in position on your clit, when it's there, you get to cum. You have to stand on two feet the whole time. If you somehow manage to drop the bullet you spank the inside of your legs 10 times on each leg with your crop, pick the bullet up in your mouth and start over again.

Have fun
Jah Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 06:25 PM   #11
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow

Happyme!
Your name makes me happy! Hehe!

I am interested in seeing how many gspot orgasms you can have in a certain amount of time!

So here is the idea:

Masturbate for a while... get yourself nice and wet. With some clothespins on your pussy lips. As many as you can fit. Once you're wet, spank your pussy with those clothespins on. Maybe with the... bathbrush? Hehe! How many times? This is up to you... as it decides the last part!

Once your done, take those clothespins off!

If you manage... complete the following with the big purple dildo vibrator!
15 or less- see how many gspot orgasms you can have in 8 minutes.
16-20- 12 minutes
21-25- 18 minutes
26+ - 25 minutes

Have fun!
eivins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 10:01 PM   #12
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

1. Do you mean for me to not move the vibrator, just stick it in and wait?

I want you to place it on your g spot and leave it there. I want you to have that constant sensation.

5. Do you mean for me to "ride" it? Or move it with my hand? Or just leave it in and turn it up?

Yes I mean for you to ride it. I want you to bounce up and down on it.

6. I might not actually do this one, I don't really like baths?

Okay instead of the bath. lay in the middle of the floor with some pillows. The main thing is that you find a very relaxing position and let go.

I hope these answered your questions.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 10:54 PM   #13
Happy Me

Talking Lizzy's dare!

First: SonicBoom: I am seriously excited about yours, they all look super fun! I put the glass dildo in the freezer, so hopefully I will be able to do some of them tomorrow. Your answers to my questions did clear everything up, thank you!
Jah: I have not forgotten about you, I need to ask you some questions later.

About my denial: I was not really in full on denial for the full 10 months, that is why I said "various forms." I had several months of straight up denial, and then the rest of it was really just absolutely never having enough to get me satisfied. It was really only ever getting enough orgasms (1-2 maybe, often none) to keep me more horny than I would have been without any orgasms altogether. For 10 months I have had a throbbing wet pussy that is constantly begging me for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eivins View Post
Happyme!
Masturbate for a while... get yourself nice and wet. With some clothespins on your pussy lips. As many as you can fit. Once you're wet, spank your pussy with those clothespins on. Maybe with the... bathbrush? Hehe! How many times? This is up to you... as it decides the last part!
Once your done, take those clothespins off!
If you manage... complete the following with the big purple dildo vibrator!
15 or less- see how many gspot orgasms you can have in 8 minutes.
16-20- 12 minutes
21-25- 18 minutes
26+ - 25 minutes
Have fun!
Lizzy!!! Thank you, you evil person you!

I was laying in my bed, about to go to sleep, and even with 11 orgasms so far today, I am still horny. I think my pussy is broken from so much denial maybe... so hopefully it is not permanent! I came on her to see what I had, and yours has the most bang for the buck, so I am doing it! The only thing I am really worried about is that I am kind of sleepy, so 25 minutes is kind of pushing it probably... we will see!

Pain Time:
So, I started with my colorful plastic clothespins (they are a bit smaller than the wood ones I think, and the bite is a tiny bit less). I ended up with 6 on each lip with them all super close to each other, omg that hurt soooo bad!!! Even before the spanks! It looked so pretty, with all of those colorful clothespins, that I had to take a picture and send it to Deschut.
And then I started playing with the dildo, and I thought it would take a while for me to get wet, because of all of the pain, but it really only took a few seconds (and in all honesty, was probably wet before I started)... my crazy pussy!
And... I grabbed the bathbrush, and kind of fiddled with the clothespins a bit, to see if they could get pushed down or to the side or something? It seemed so awkward to whack them with a big piece of wood, but being all on tight in a row like that, there was nothing going to happen, they were all just going to stick up and be awkward. So, pretty terrified, I pulled the brush back, and took a swing! The first whack was really painful, but not quite as painful as I was expecting honestly. I did a steady rhythm, and a few of them reallllly hurt, like they hit a peg in just the wrong way, I don't know. I got to 20 and really felt like I couldn't take any more, but then I looked at the task again, and the next step up was 21, so I took one more swing. OWWWWW!!! Evil!

Then I pulled all of the pegs off as fast as I could, and just laid there a little while recovering, with my pussy lips burning something fierce! A funny note: While I was laying there recovering, I guess I was pretty out of it from the pain at first, because it took me a while to discover I had missed one of the pegs!

Orgasms!!!!
A note about my numbers: I used a little notebook and pen to make tick marks and little notes about my orgasms etc. But... it was incredibly hard to do that, being in the middle of so many orgasms and my brain not quite working right from them. I am pretty sure I forgot to make a mark for some of the orgasms, so some of these numbers might be a little bit low.
Sooo... I set a timer for 18 minutes, and started playing with my dildo. I don't remember how long it was until my first orgasm, maybe 30 seconds or so? I was dragging it out a bit, because I knew I was going to have a bunch, and to just be able to free play felt reallllyyy amazing!
By the three minute mark I had eight orgasms, and I took a little 30 second break (I left the dildo in and turned on, just stopped moving it)

Also, are you familiar with those orgasms that just rip through your whole body, leave all of your limbs tingly and turn off your brain for a few seconds? The 14th orgasm was one of those... and every single orgasm after that... So between the 14th and 19th orgasms I took little breaks between each one, because I couldn't think right at all!
After the 17th orgasm (about 9 minutes left), I was seriously thinking about stopping, just because I felt tired mostly, but crap the orgasms felt so good!
When I had seven minutes left I started continuously moving the dildo, even during and after each orgasm, and I had 11 more orgasms (I think... the tick marks get a little sketchy right here) between then and when I had 3:30 left. At 3:30 I took another break, I was feeling a bit over stimulated!
I had 2 more, and took another break, with about 2 minutes left. During the last minute and a half I had another 4 orgasms.
For a grand total of: 36 orgasms in 18 minutes.
I was so so so so so lucky to be born with this magical gspot.

^Happy's Super Pussy to the rescue!!

Wowwww, I loved that task a lot more than I thought I would!

Thank you so much Lizzy, I hope you enjoyed your report! And. Science!

Orgasm count so far: 47 <--- whoot!

Last edited by Happy Me; 10-19-2014 at 10:58 PM.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:05 PM   #14
maxS
Distinguished Member

47 orgasms??? You must be on cloud nine ((:
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 11:10 PM   #15
Happy Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxS View Post
47 orgasms??? You must be on cloud nine ((:
Wahhhhhhh! I am still horny! Deschut broke my pussy! I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow, I would do everyone's orgasm tasks allllll dayyyyy lonnnngggg.

Advertisements
Kink Talk