Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-11-2014, 08:37 AM   #16
skrote
getDare Sweetheart

As someone that has been in a long distance relationship for a long time here are a few ideas that would work for you.

Have her kneel on rice while Skyping/talking with you online. or even more evil is a piece of plastic carpet runner with the nubs that are supposed to keep it from moving on the carpet, but turn it so the numbs are up, or taping rice to the knees.. then re positioning will not matter.

Writing lines was always on thing I hated.. and still do. There are also writing programs where they can type lines and it tracks mistakes writeforme.org is one of them, and linepunishment.com is the other.

Get one of the electric paddles from online that is marketed as a fly swatter, it is something I hated (but I like regular spankings) especially if made to administer it on the bottom of my feet.

Another one that was evil for me, once when i cam without permission, she made me pay a cum tax (this money goes into a fund to buy sex toys) but the catch was, I could not use money from my regular job, I had to do side stuff, or sell my things to pay it.

Hope this gives you some good ideas.

Punishments: Writing Lines, corner time, Holding positions for periods of time, the electric paddle , no touching/stimulation

Soft limits: Public Humiliation, feminization, Figging, Piss

Hard limits: Scat, Vomit, modification. Public Exposure, Blood Play

PM Dares Doubled through 3/30

Last orgasm Sept 17, 2015
Next chance to orgasm July 16 2016

Current stats:
Add to my punishment
Pending punishments from the thread.
skrote is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk