Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-23-2014, 12:51 AM   #1
wedgienator

Default girls,cross dressing a guy

Would you girls ever dress a guy up like a girl?if so,what kind of clothing would you put on him?What kind of makeup?
wedgienator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:21 AM   #2
MistressVanessa

I would blackmail him into putting girls clothes on, or i would do it by force if someone helped me. Pink panties, mini skirt, girly t shirt with cute picture on it (white). Skirt would be pink aswell. Black heels come next. I would than tie him down so he is completely forceless. I would glue the heels to his feet. I would paint his nails pink and shave all his visible hair like legs and arms. Next i would make his hair as girly as possible, maybe a blonde wig. Than it's time for full whore make up. A lot of lipstick and gloss, probably pink.

I would untie him but tie his hands behind his back so he cant undress, he would be totally at my mercy because he cant go back to his house like this. I would let him serve me until i am bored. If i wanted to take full control of him i would take some pictures for further blackmail.
MistressVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:59 AM   #3
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressVanessa View Post
I would blackmail him into putting girls clothes on, or i would do it by force if someone helped me. Pink panties, mini skirt, girly t shirt with cute picture on it (white). Skirt would be pink aswell. Black heels come next. I would than tie him down so he is completely forceless. I would glue the heels to his feet. I would paint his nails pink and shave all his visible hair like legs and arms. Next i would make his hair as girly as possible, maybe a blonde wig. Than it's time for full whore make up. A lot of lipstick and gloss, probably pink.

I would untie him but tie his hands behind his back so he cant undress, he would be totally at my mercy because he cant go back to his house like this. I would let him serve me until i am bored. If i wanted to take full control of him i would take some pictures for further blackmail.
You can do that to me if you want

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 02:45 AM   #4
smallonem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressVanessa View Post

i would love to have this done to me 😀

My Calendar: http://teamup.com/ksb3cfd3a54350227f/
smallonem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 06:23 AM   #5
MistressVanessa

It's funnier to do when they actually don't like it and don't expect it
Old 08-23-2014, 08:03 AM   #6
shortyM002

Default panties

I don't dress in panties, but have been dared to do so and then have them shared online. It was humiliating at first but now I am little bit more comfortable with it. Its not something I am very comfortable with.
shortyM002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:17 AM   #7
hoolagan85

Default dredding up on cam

Mistress, i beg a moment of your time...

This submissive helper won’t let you down. Will make quick work of any assignment given. Won’t be let down and if it’s not up to standards well I guess punishment might be on the horizon.

I would like to learn to be a sissy and to properly serve a goddess/mistress. I have been building my wardrobe of dresses, panties, and night gowns for years. I would enjoy going all the way for her but she hasn't yet collared me and made her intentions clear. Is there something I could do to show her how much I desire to serve her?

I would love to become a full time sissy. I currently wear panties intermittendly as well as sometimes dressing entirely. I have also been practicing stuffing my bra to create an almost realistic cleavage. I love my breasts. I have skirts but also love to wear skin tight girly jeans. I have a purple butt plug that inflates and use it regularly. I think that having a chastity device on long term would great. I like to be deprived from having an orgasm.
I can’t imagine how wonderful it would be.

and ultimately i'd like to be my mistresses whore, to be pimped out to service real cock in order to perpepetuate my mistresses financial gain.

please consider me to be your sissy slut...
hoolagan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 09:17 AM   #8
MistressVanessa

Hoolagan you sent me a pm, posted a visitor message and wrote exactly the same message in this topic, don't you think it's enough?
Old 08-31-2014, 12:26 AM   #9
alan4dares

Mistress, I would love to have this happen to me it would be so embarrassing
alan4dares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdresser, girls, makeup